Nintendo Base | Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (MC 86)

feelslikeadream

Yeah... I'm gonna entertain myself to this...

His cute cheeky boyish face still there, but his guns the size of his head :jonny5:

His VA doesn't sound bad, & unlike Rex like in the initial preview too

0pkcdzksuqua1.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=b713008af561daabd744ae9486cc301584c80643

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

Pre ordered TOK :jonnycat:

I wish they had promoted the DLC a little bit more, it seems to be as huge as Torna and yet they just dropped a trailer one week before the release...

Anyway, not complaining tho I can't wait to play as daddy Shulk & Rex :WAP:

I called our local retailer and I was able to snatch the last stock they have left of the TOTK Collector’s Edition :jonny5:

• ATRL Moderator

Maybe they're just dropping this without much promo because they don't think it's good or something :redface: 

But either way, XC3 DLC is not a big enough release to carry any season, let alone the holiday. They better announce some Mario sports game soon or something.

Anyway, Silksong announcement in a few hours! :gaycat4:

Y'all I need an answer. Help me. 

Does Nintendo still allow you to use keys? I've seen a XC3 DLC key discounted but I remember an article that said they wouldn't allow this anymore. Last time I bought a key was for Animal Crossing (before that article). 

I don’t have time to read the discourse because I’m at work but I’m literally GAGGED at this shadow drop. Daddy!Rex does things to me. 

Someone please figure out for me if they’re dropping a physical because I only held out on the dlc to wait for the physical release :redface:

• ATRL Moderator

Why didn't they open the Indie World showcase with Silksong?!

spacer.png

35 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Just bought XC3 DLC. Time to come back to the best Xenoblade game. :clap3: 

You're replaying 2 in the interim?

38 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Just bought XC3 DLC. Time to come back to the best Xenoblade game. :clap3: 

:clap3:

Engage, Bayo 3, XC3, OT2 ... jesus so many games that couldn't live up to their breakout predecessor and instead lived in their shadow.

tumblr_inline_p89ge1ICmf1rdx2s2_250.gif

Is the trend goin to continue with TOTK or will it break the curse?

XC3 stomped on XC2 and I say this as someone whose fave game of all time was XC2. 

Saying XC2 is better won't make you edgy or cool :fan:

Can't wait to replay this critically acclaimed and Game of the Year nominated game once again. Not everybody has that now that I think about it! 

This is the best analysis so far :jonny5: i need to stop watching all these analysis i feel like i'm getting spoilt :dies:

Anyways he speculates that we'll get the scrapped Skyward Sword idea for Playable Zelda's POV, but this time she's stuck in the past :jonny5:

28 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

Engage, Bayo 3, XC3, OT2 ... jesus so many games that couldn't live up to their breakout predecessor and instead lived in their shadow.

It's ******* tragic when u list it all out like that

Like even ignoring the quality dip, which is subjective, the sales dip for Engage & OT2 is serving -75% :deadvision: XC3 is the only one that might match it's predecessor sales wise, but it's hard to say when we don't have XC2 sales data beyond 2021. XC3 was a JOKE compared to XC2 tho :dies: one of the most eye-rolling stories, & blandest characters :pukey: 

TOTK is definitely coming to eat tho :fan: 

If Zelda isn't playable then i retract this statement

• ATRL Moderator
43 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

I WAS JUST THINKING THIS LAST NIGHT WHILE BRUSHING MY TEETH.

Like they really had a huge hit with Three Houses in part because it was a great entry point for newcomers, then followed it up with... a game that featured all the protagonists from past games :deadbanana: Then XC3 took the best parts of the first two games—exploration and story—and did both poorly. Bland environments, bland characters, bland story.

I can't speak to the other two, but I'm def nervous about TotK. But I have my fingers crossed! :pig:

1. BOTW = Hogwarts

3. PLA

4. FE3H = Triangle

6. OT1

7. Portal = NieR

9. XC2

10. Hades

Technically ranking the PS5 version of Hogwarts but :clown: OT2 not making the T10 despite being so similar to OT1 :rip: I just can't place it higher than Hades. I guess the better characters & challenge in OT1 mattered a lot more to me, than the new positives. XC3 pretty much had the same issue, plus a far worse story. Honestly after playing OT2 i'm wondering if i'm remembering OT1 through rose colored lenses, & if i should kick it down below Portal & NieR :dies:

TOTK, Blanc, & It Takes Two will be played soon :lakitu:

@feelslikeadream i just noticed Shawn in your sig wtf:jonny5:u keep serving taste:jonny5:

1 hour ago, Eóghan said:

I wanna fight and argue this cuz Fire Emblem is part of my gaming trinity but damn, you’re right. I haven’t played in weeks, still around chapter 17 or 18 with no desire to even finish. How? :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, Magickarp said:

1. BOTW = Hogwarts

3. PLA

4. FE3H = Triangle

6. OT1

7. Portal = NieR

9. XC2

10. Hades

Technically ranking the PS5 version of Hogwarts but :clown: OT2 not making the T10 despite being so similar to OT1 :rip: I just can't place it higher than Hades. I guess the better characters & challenge in OT1 mattered a lot more to me, than the new positives. XC3 pretty much had the same issue, plus a far worse story. Honestly after playing OT2 i'm wondering if i'm remembering OT1 through rose colored lenses, & if i should kick it down below Portal & NieR :dies:

TOTK, Blanc, & It Takes Two will be played soon :lakitu:

@feelslikeadream i just noticed Shawn in your sig wtf:jonny5:u keep serving taste:jonny5:

Taste. But the fights I’ve gotten into for suggesting this about those two :dies:

The worst part of XC3 for me is how it retroactively makes me like the first two a little less, knowing that those happy endings mean nothing since the events of XC3 have to happen anyway :'(

That DLC trailer is serving some cringe fanfic nonsense, as was the main game. Just re-release the unblemished gem that is Xenoblade X and call it a day, Monolith.

The XC3 hate in here :deadbanana2:

Yes I might have felt that the story was lacking at first but by the time it got towards the middle and ending, it became my most favorite XC game of all time. 

• ATRL Moderator
48 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Not Handwritten being in my top 10 most played albums of all time.

wendy-williams-shades.gif

45 minutes ago, Hallad173 said:

Taste. But the fights I’ve gotten into for suggesting this about those two :dies:

They were saying the games share a rank in their personal top 10 list, not that they're similar.

44 minutes ago, Subomie said:

Just re-release the unblemished gem that is Xenoblade X and call it a day, Monolith.

Taste.

Bayo3 was one of the biggest letdowns in my entire gaming life. Can’t think of something teased for that long that ended up that disappointing :rip:

36 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

They were saying the games share a rank in their personal top 10 list, not that they're similar.

Yeah I know. I didn’t misinterpret that. 

I would love to get a Triangle Strat. sequel soon, that story was a rollercoaster and had me rethinking my life choices :gaycat6:

i hope it sold a decent amount. 

Maybe I’ll finally try Digimon Survive to get my drama fix in the mean time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.