Grace Randolph to Jessica Chastain: "Let's work it out on the remix"

Reverse Warholian

2 hours ago, chris1991 said:

Not basing it off twitter! She was pretty popular when the OG Suicide Squad came out, every women dressed like her Harley for Halloween etx! Y’all forget that film did really well at the box office! 

I truly think her bad luck with Harley is due to Covid. Birds of Prey’s run cut short and then TSS being sent to steaming. Margot was again praised here too!

Birds of Prey was partially impacted by Covid, but it’s opening weekend was pre-covid, and The Suicide Squad (2021) flopped too.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

It’s more a DCEU issue than a Margot issue to me. She needed a solo movie with Leto’s Joker :biblio: or she should’ve just done Gotham City Sirens when she had the chance (not that BoP gave me hope they would have done that one much better)

spacer.png

Kaley also ate her up with the animated version. As La Grace has said many times, Miss Robbie should’ve gotten in the recording studio if she was serious about the role! 

Edited by orange22

When all the DCEU actors transfer over to the MCU and Grace switches. It would make for entertaining content. :dies:

Roman Holiday

MCU would be dumb to cast former DC actors. It feels like sloppy seconds. Maybe Henry Cavill as a villain, but who the hell wants Gal Gadot in their movie?

26 minutes ago, Roman Holiday said:

MCU would be dumb to cast former DC actors. It feels like sloppy seconds. Maybe Henry Cavill as a villain, but who the hell wants Gal Gadot in their movie?

Yeah specially since she's really hated and panned

Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill are probs the only DC actors the MCU would even consider touching :deadbanana2: I suspect Affleck would probably only agree to directing something. And Cavill, well... If what Grace says is true, I imagine either a one and done, or he'll screw this up too and end up getting his character killed early :deadbanana2: 

Everyone else is either too toxic (Miller and unfortunately probably Fisher) too loyal (Mamoa) or irrelevant (Levi) for the MCU to approach them for anything major. The Rock is probably still reeling from getting humiliated with the Black Adam situation, so I think he'll stay out of superhero stuff and go back to *insert film #100 that takes place in a jungle/foreign country with big box office appeal here* Gal is a wild card; either Patty could put in a good word since her Star Wars connection is still there with Disney, or Gal returns to supporting eye candy roles like in FF. Margot is probably the only DC actress they'd approach, and even then with how she's been flopping, I imagine they'd want to see Barbie's performance before approaching nnn

Omg maybe J.gLObal is about to join MCU if Ben Affleck is coming :jonnycat:

Get in losers, we're gonna dunk on Ms. Robbie a little bit more - Grace Randolph style :celestial:

5 hours ago, bluevelvetcrowbar said:

Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill are probs the only DC actors the MCU would even consider touching :deadbanana2: I suspect Affleck would probably only agree to directing something. And Cavill, well... If what Grace says is true, I imagine either a one and done, or he'll screw this up too and end up getting his character killed early :deadbanana2: 

Everyone else is either too toxic (Miller and unfortunately probably Fisher) too loyal (Mamoa) or irrelevant (Levi) for the MCU to approach them for anything major. The Rock is probably still reeling from getting humiliated with the Black Adam situation, so I think he'll stay out of superhero stuff and go back to *insert film #100 that takes place in a jungle/foreign country with big box office appeal here* Gal is a wild card; either Patty could put in a good word since her Star Wars connection is still there with Disney, or Gal returns to supporting eye candy roles like in FF. Margot is probably the only DC actress they'd approach, and even then with how she's been flopping, I imagine they'd want to see Barbie's performance before approaching nnn

Daddy Levi was already in the MCU :gaycat4:

Isn't Gadot doing the evil queen in the snowwhite adaptation? She's already with Disney, and another gig at the MCU would be overkill. And again she's not as popular or liked so I wouldn't touch her with a stick. Although they gave her that evil queen gig so who knows, I'm still surprised she got that, it screams flop and mess everywhere

29 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Daddy Levi was already in the MCU :gaycat4:

Isn't Gadot doing the evil queen in the snowwhite adaptation? She's already with Disney, and another gig at the MCU would be overkill. And again she's not as popular or liked so I wouldn't touch her with a stick. Although they gave her that evil queen gig so who knows, I'm still surprised she got that, it screams flop and mess everywhere

Fffff I forgot he was one of Thor's warriors :deadbanana2: and I also forgot Gal is supposed to be the evil queen :deadbanana2: NGL, I see that flopping just like 1984, or even harder at that. No amount of Disney goodwill can save the movie from her lack of talent, plus isn't the Snow White actress not liked anymore on social media? Or is that another one of the new girls :deadbanana2: the double whammy of two disliked leads yikes :rip: Disney better send that sh*t to d+ asap djfjfnfj a Strange World tea

34 minutes ago, bluevelvetcrowbar said:

Fffff I forgot he was one of Thor's warriors :deadbanana2: and I also forgot Gal is supposed to be the evil queen :deadbanana2: NGL, I see that flopping just like 1984, or even harder at that. No amount of Disney goodwill can save the movie from her lack of talent, plus isn't the Snow White actress not liked anymore on social media? Or is that another one of the new girls :deadbanana2: the double whammy of two disliked leads yikes :rip: Disney better send that sh*t to d+ asap djfjfnfj a Strange World tea

Yeah the girl from west side story, I was going to mention but I didn't, but yes she also isn't that much liked at least in social media :skull:

3 hours ago, bluevelvetcrowbar said:

She did dramatic reading of Britney serious Instagram post during free Britney peak. Twitter was dragging her for being insensitive for week or two.

It was a minor scandal, everyone had forgotten about. Not to mention Twitter never audience really align with real world. I don't think snow white would tank because of that.

Roman Holiday
4 hours ago, Slate said:

The MCU is OVER I fear

eaIiSBC.gif

It kinda is, it’s crazy.

Feige needs to slow this **** down but they’ve already filmed the next years worth of projects and in pre production for more. Disney Plus ruined the brand. Figures they’d begin sabotaging the franchise once the Mother of Gay Boys rose to her supreme form. 

spacer.png

14 hours ago, Roman Holiday said:

They can be casted as Squadron Supreme tho

15 hours ago, Arcadius said:

When all the DCEU actors transfer over to the MCU and Grace switches. It would make for entertaining content. :dies:

MCU needs a James Gunn type to shut downs thease fake scoopers who get y’all to belive anything 

51 minutes ago, Assassin said:

imgonline-com-ua-Negative-q-ZZXCg-VZHe.j

Not the incels in the replies loving this video.

:rip: 

Grace knows how to cater to them after all. 

Roman Holiday
7 minutes ago, D_Man3379 said:

Not the incels in the replies loving this video.

:rip: 

Grace knows how to cater to them after all. 

Imagine being able to command the attention of both the incel crowd and the gays. The versatility is unmatched. Gaga tries, but she’s no Grace. 

spacer.png

I fear for mama if she does 10 worst shows of the year because I just know she'd rank She-Hulk high.

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

But I thought she loved Morbius. Did she switched?

spacer.png

She stanned DOWN but La Grace is loyal to the box office and a flop is a flop is a flop 

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.