Grace Randolph goes viral for being only (1) positive Borderlands review

Reverse Warholian

Spoiler

Her being annoyed that Rhaenys couldn't stop a dragon corpse to fall on the castle :bibliahh:

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

Did she fail Kindergarten? How does she not know recognize that was a pentagon, not a hexagon. :rip: 

• Haha 2

The results dd

• Haha 2

The switch up...

Her crying over the Horizon trailer to it now serving OUT-OUT in theaters… her karma for one of her crimes, I'm sure :giraffe:

The thumbnail :dies: 

• Haha 1

On 7/4/2024 at 11:01 PM, BoyLikeYouSuxx said:

"Let's see here" is her new "quite frankly" :gaycat1:

It so is :rip:

Her saying President Ross is "a little off" just like Biden.

• Haha 2

Why did she keep saying that 80% is a "weak" RT score for Twisters? 80% is great for a disaster movie.

• Like 1

Remember when she said RT score in the 60s for Jupiter's Legacy was good :ahh:Netflix totally paid her for that

Edited by ALA
  • Haha 2

Ever since she watched Hitman, she's had a weird hate-boner for Glen Powell. 

It's just a movie Grace. :rip: 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, D_Man3379 said:

Ever since she watched Hitman, she's had a weird hate-boner for Glen Powell. 

It's just a movie Grace. :rip: 

Glen Powell is clearly sucking the right dick cause he's generic actor 1 after failed attempts like Jake G. & Sam w & Channing t 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, XAMJ said:

Glen Powell is clearly sucking the right dick cause he's generic actor 1 after failed attempts like Jake G. & Sam w & Channing t 

But the thing is she was on the Glen Powell train going into Top Gun Maverick and then Anyone But You. Then suddenly after watching Hitman, she says he should be barred from doing blockbusters and now on Twitter she's suggesting him to be like Kevin Costner and do western films.

:toofunny3:
  • Haha 2

Yes, when she switches on someone, she does it sharply and coldly :dies: it's admirable, really

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Poxy said:

Yes, when she switches on someone, she does it sharply and coldly :dies: it's admirable, really

Except for Emma Stone. Even though she despised Poor Things she wouldn't turn on her, instead now she's begging her to come back to making blockbusters.

:lmao:

Why did she feel the need to mention that the tornadoes are "obviously fake". :rip: 

• Haha 1

I'm still not over her giving up the scoop game because its not "rewarding"

she expects everyone to scream from the heavens "Grace was first!" "Grace our prophet!!" :toofunny2:

I swear she gets a hard on for seeing things first and get's flustered when others don't care. Notice how when she gets screeners and the general audience gets to the last episode she's seen it's always "now that YOU all are caught up to where I was!.."  Like girl just start the review :deadbanana2:

Her new hatred of Glenn makes no sense. She's always begging for movie stars and now we have a good potential option and she's turned on him for making career moves :deadbanana:

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, BoyLikeYouSuxx said:

I'm still not over her giving up the scoop game because its not "rewarding"

she expects everyone to scream from the heavens "Grace was first!" "Grace our prophet!!" :toofunny2:

I swear she gets a hard on for seeing things first and get's flustered when others don't care. Notice how when she gets screeners and the general audience gets to the last episode she's seen it's always "now that YOU all are caught up to where I was!.."  Like girl just start the review :deadbanana2:

Definitely! That's why she also resents anything that becomes popular after she dismissed it / couldn't watch ahead of time. She kept saying for the LONGEST time how she REFUSES to watch Shogun, but now she is like saying she is excited "to talk about season 2," championing its Emmy campaign, etc. Same thing with Godzilla Minus One.

42 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

:rip:

I know I sound like a broken record but it's stuff like this that make it hard to take her seriously.

:toofunny2:

The constant throat clearing today was grossing me out

4 hours ago, Moloko Plus said:

:rip:

I burst out laughing when she said that. :ahh:
She really does live in her own little word. :toofunny3:

Her saying Loki is the biggest snub, bye!

• Haha 1

So what are the odds that Grace has watched The Bear season 3 when she says it sucked? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.