Grace Randolph to Jessica Chastain: "Let's work it out on the remix"

Reverse Warholian

Her Inside Out 2 review is another case of her just rambling (borderline incoherently) and not doing much actual reviewing of the movie. At least the first few minutes were, I turned it off.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

Honestly good. The Scoop game needs to end. It's ruined a lot of anticipation and hype for movies since the pandemic. Glad things are getting back to normal and less leaks have happened in the past month compared to last year.

also her videos really are brain rot:lmao: like for a professional reviewer, her movie reviews and Movie maths go on so many tangents that it's comical. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Honestly good. The Scoop game needs to end. It's ruined a lot of anticipation and hype for movies since the pandemic. Glad things are getting back to normal and less leaks have happened in the past month compared to last year.

also her videos really are brain rot:lmao: like for a professional reviewer, her movie reviews and Movie maths go on so many tangents that it's comical. 

They're more like her personal musings disguised as reviews lmao

• Haha 2

I really only watch her videos for the sole purpose of entertainment. The actual movie review sections are just an additional bonus :gaycat2:

Posted (edited)

I feel like Grace is in her RO era these days and the queer stan pop culture internet hype around her is kinda dying off. Has she done anything lately? :skull:

Edited by Reverse Warholian
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Reverse Warholian said:

I feel like Grace is in her RO era these days and the queer stan pop culture internet hype around her is kinda dying off. Has she done anything lately? :skull:

Discuss. 

SWN2Ude.gif

The way her channel is totally disappearing. Not even 10K views on The Boys review after 10 HOURS. :rip:

That's what happens when you try to play both sides ("Women are a problem!!!") + refusing to evolve (Where are the video essays about the inner workings of the movie industry?). 

• Like 2

Subs dropping like flies… panicking about the Boys having no interest, but it might just be her :deadbanana4:

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

The way her channel is totally disappearing. Not even 10K views on The Boys review after 10 HOURS. :rip:

5 hours ago, Poxy said:

Subs dropping like flies… panicking about the Boys having no interest, but it might just be her :deadbanana4:

The fact that she gauges the "interest" of movies and shows based on the views of her videos. :rip:

It was literally trending all day yesterday. :ace:

6 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Oh, totally. Most of her videos struggle to get 50k views these days. Only MM consistently gets close to 100k views in a week. 
Are the members of her channels + superchats during the streams really making her enough money to to keep having this as a sustainable career?
I wonder what kind of jobs she is qualified for once her channel totally dies off. 

3 minutes ago, Assassin said:

The fact that she gauges the "interest" of movies and shows based on the views of her videos. :rip:

Grace has fallen off and she doesn't understand that

Also why doesn't she review actually pop culture lately? Where is review of Bridgerton ? Now that would make her viral again for some unhinged quotes.

She is sadly lagging behind 

Her IO2 review didn't even do 50k yet and that movie will open with 200m+ ww.  She need to change something up 

2 minutes ago, Assassin said:

The way she talks so much about a character being a MAGA freak parody, it's like she's almost offended by it and afraid extremists are going to stop watching the show. Like what is that take? Why are you so obsessed with it? Who is your audience? 

• Like 1

Even her movie math videos are getting boring like wtf Grace fix it!!!!

1 minute ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Also why doesn't she review actually pop culture lately? Where is review of Bridgerton ? Now that would make her viral again for some unhinged quotes.

Exactly.
She keeps making the same type of videos she's been doing for almost a decade. She should have reviewed the Gaga, Taylor and Beyonce concert films as well.
Evolve or die, as they say. :cm: 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

The way she talks so much about a character being a MAGA freak parody, it's like she's almost offended by it and afraid extremists are going to stop watching the show. Like what is that take? Why are you so obsessed with it? Who is your audience? 

Yeah, even weird that she said she personally loved it. So why does she care why the MAGA losers think? They already announced that S5 will be the last one so it's not like they are gonna cancel it because of low viewership.

ohh in ha flop era, the way I was ahead of the curve in stopping watching her videos :bird:

yeah she's incapable of changing, look at her video format it hasn't changed in ten years :rip:

Edited by WildAmerican

3 hours ago, Assassin said:

Then saying Arcane might suffer the same fate because it took too long to release, all the while it was trending on twitter the whole day and every other reaction channel was doing videos on it..  :deadbanana4:  

Miss Randolph will continue posting biased content and wondering why the greater masses are tuning OUT 

SWN2Ude.gif

Agreed with the consensus here. Her livestreams especially have become unbearable to sit through. 

7 hours ago, FolkLover1989 said:

I remember I think at the end of the most recent movie math, she acted bewildered at the idea that someone might possibly be watching both The Boys and Bridgerton. As someone who does watch both and had to try to fit in 7 episodes of TV between them yesterday, it really struck me. 

Like yeah target demographics exist, but I also really felt like it spoke to how little she ever ventures out of her little comfort zone. She likes basically one thing and assumes everyone is the same way. 

5 minutes ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

No. @GraceRandolph is here to stay and slay!

she's the ultimate fearless icon, we don't deserve her but will continue to support her voice and presence here :clap3:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, FolkLover1989 said:

yeah when i started following her channel she reviewed EVERYTHING and that was so much more fun! for the past 1-2 years she's really been alienating her viewers by scrapping reviews just bc she thinks there's no interest (didn't she say on MM that she was reviewing Eric? that never happened) in favor of more comic/star wars content and i personally dgaf about that stuff. she wastes so much time doing episode reviews of those shows. i miss her unhinged reviews of oscary movies

Edited by Scandalous

1 hour ago, D_Man3379 said:

Agreed with the consensus here. Her livestreams especially have become unbearable to sit through. 

dancingdog60 you want a poll? OK, let's do a poll.
As a reminder anyone can vote in a poll, but only members me comment.

• Haha 3

A little trip down memory lane as we hold an intervention for Ms. Randolph :giraffe:

• Haha 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.