Grace Randolph goes viral for being only (1) positive Borderlands review

Reverse Warholian

4 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

her oscar video is so bad, she's so out of her league with this stuff :dies:

Nah. It was actually on point, unlike other years. 

And least this time she's talking about movies she actually saw (Anatomy of a Fall, American Fiction, Poor Things, etc)

Edited by Blade Runner

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

31 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

IDK what happened but I agreed with everything she said on the oscars video 

Bradley should have been replaced by Andew Scott

I love Carey and Annette but Margot and Greta make a lot more sense 

Robert Deniro should be out for Melton. Deniro is a one trick pony that has become even worse with age. 

and I know Da'vine is winning but she isn't doing much there. (it's a weak category)

Scorsese is again like Deniro doing the same movie again. Why is he in directing when that category is about pushing the envelope. 

Agreed. This is the rare moments I agree with Grace on some points especially on the snubs.  I really agree with her about Maestro. Weak movie. 

Edited by D_Man3379
  • Like 1

Michelle's win didn't change a thing, oscars are still a display of old america. Her video was on point and the fact Maestro got big noms, A JOKE

Grace’s most criticized films taking home the most Oscar nominations. GraceVooDoo

:deadvision:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

her oscar video is so bad, she's so out of her league with this stuff :dies:

Nah she usually spot on with it

she never afraid to call out the academy last year she was mvp on calling out the racism within the academy 

How did her BBT all access tier 2 only stream go? Anyone got insight?

12 minutes ago, Poxy said:

How did her BBT all access tier 2 only stream go? Anyone got insight?

Someone answer this I don’t want to pay for more

How is Grace oscar video spot on when all she does is cry for Barbie? :rip: Barbie deserves song, costume and hair oscars and thats IT!! 

She complains that seasoned actors get nominated for doing the same thing yet she wants Margot Robbie to be nominated for Barbie! FOR BARBIE! A if barbie isnt the epitome of Margot's career :rip: not to mention that barbie as a role was so flat, at least the other actors gave perfomances! The movie should be called Barbie and Ken, his role had more meat and maybe screentime too :toofunny3: 

i mean the movie was fine and all but they way she acts as if it was an avant- garde film is embarrasing... and i doubt she has seen half of the nominated films

Edited by sunny
  • Like 1

She’s once again about to eat her own words. :suburban:

1 hour ago, Arcadius said:

Yay Zenday and Timothy win

which will make Tom insecure and rush spiderman 4

2 hours ago, Arcadius said:

Her takes about Dune 2 were so dumb to begin with.

:rip: 
  • Like 3

She's never reaching 1 mil subscribers. She's down 5k to 940k since July 2023 :bibliahh:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

She's never reaching 1 mil subscribers. She's down 5k to 940k since July 2023 :bibliahh:

At this point, she doesn’t care

Didn’t break down Avatar due to “lack of interest” despite being super excited… new Ghostbusters reaction tanking… she’s gonna be starved for content. She needs to spill some tea on Henry cavill during her Argylle review, girl needs the views!

• Haha 1

On 1/27/2024 at 12:26 PM, Arcadius said:

she changed the narrative after Wonka

On 1/27/2024 at 9:26 AM, Arcadius said:

I still don’t get how she made up the narrative that everyone hates Dune after it came it. All the fake news stories she spreads I see somewhere on the internet but that I’ve never even seen mentioned besides her. 

4 hours ago, Johnnyboi said:

I still don’t get how she made up the narrative that everyone hates Dune after it came it. 

Doesn’t she think this because she personally fell asleep?

:ryan3:

14 hours ago, panochita said:

she changed the narrative after Wonka

It was so funny how she was all TIMOTHEE CHALAMET CANNOT FILL A THEATER after Bones And All didn't perform, which was never going to perform well at the box office to MOVIE STAR TIMOTHEE CHALAMET??? gee it's almost like it depends on the movie. 

Shocker, Grace loving another panned film.

:toofunny2:
  • Haha 1

On 1/29/2024 at 12:03 PM, Walk_Away21 said:

She doesn’t need a million subscribers when she got clowns paying Somtimes upwards of 200$ for a question or statement 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, rac7d said:

She doesn’t need a million subscribers when she got clowns paying Somtimes upwards of 200$ for a question or statement 

Or when people spend $300+ to gift 50 memberships :rip: I need SeattleLawNerd’s disposable income immediately

1 hour ago, Moloko Plus said:

Or when people spend $300+ to gift 50 memberships :rip: I need SeattleLawNerd’s disposable income immediately

Lmao I honestly think some people blow all their savings on some streamers. On Twitch I noticed some people will post a donation of like $100 and be like "Sorry this is all I can donate until I get my next paycheck." :skull: Like if that's ALL you have, stop donating and save that money.

• Haha 1

Her straight up calling Sam Rockwell and Bryce Dallas-Howard ugly in her Argylle review :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.