Grace Randolph goes viral for being only (1) positive Borderlands review

Reverse Warholian

7 minutes ago, XAMJ said:

that just means barbie will win at the oscars

Barbie is forsure going home empty handed at the Oscars other than probably BOS for Billie. I’d put money on it

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

Her points on Nolan are so spot on, "cinema" is not back at all when the critic darling films kept flopping after Opph

Grace's opinions on films are that of a child... No serious person would ever thing that movies like wonder woman, black panther and Barbie are oscar worthy :rip:

I saw her streaming and her views on Poor things were so embarrasing... like how is she a critic? :rip:

her business prespectives are fine and interesting, she should stick to that because her taste in movies are kids level

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not Grace racism making an appearance at the Echo premiere, wonder if she’ll just ignore it since they didn’t said her name 

5 hours ago, Guilherme Make Love said:

Not Grace racism making an appearance at the Echo premiere, wonder if she’ll just ignore it since they didn’t said her name 

This video has 400k+ views, halp.

With the Emma Stone tweet being picked up, I think she finally might get cancelled. :rip:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Assassin said:

This video has 400k+ views, halp.

With the Emma Stone tweet being picked up, I think she finally might get cancelled. :rip:

The tweet wasn’t even that bad tbh 

6 hours ago, Guilherme Make Love said:

I wish they said Grace’s name. I have found that she says very offensive things regarding indigenous people repeatedly in the entertainment space.

Personally, I am native and I’ve been considering dragging her on her next livestream Q&A section about this matter (via Super Chat so her fake ass reads it too.)

spacer.png

@Reverse Warholian

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Sexyzinger said:

I wish they said Grace’s name. I have found that she says very offensive things regarding indigenous people repeatedly in the entertainment space.

Personally, I am native and I’ve been considering dragging her on her next livestream Q&A section about this matter (via Super Chat so her fake ass reads it too.)

spacer.png

@Reverse Warholian

She is definitely gonna ignore it and threaten to block you.

• Haha 3

not the racist and sexist comments bubbling up at the same time 

anime-girl.gif

• Haha 2

Grace also got dragged in a vid this year with nearly 2M views. Maybe she should refrain from covering awards this year since she's only gonna look worse and worse as her least favs snatch every award.

I'm tempted to watch Poor Things thanks to her, because if the movie does glorify sex work then that's really a BAD look, but it wouldn't surprise me since this is hollywood

1 hour ago, panochita said:

I'm tempted to watch Poor Things thanks to her, because if the movie does glorify sex work then that's really a BAD look, but it wouldn't surprise me since this is hollywood

I watched it literally this afternoon and it blew me away! definitely one of the most unique movies you will ever see and nothing like Yorgos’ films so far.

i’m not sure why Grace said she didn’t like it but I can assure you she doesn’t posses the bandwidth to process a movie like this. it’s not even that bad :rip: 

I like her because she brings the kiis, but sometimes she also really annoys me and this one was one of them. like, expecting a person who cried over Iron Man’s death to have a valuable opinion on a movie like this is insane

but also sis, sex work is real work and there’s nothing wrong with it!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, panochita said:

It doesnt glorify sex work it presents it for what it is.... If anything someone would be repelled of pursuing a career like this by watching the movie :cm:

• Like 1

Not Grace getting dragged again. :priceless:

Wait Supergirl is cast? Man I’m so out of it. I didn’t even know that till just now💀

Sorry, but how does Grace not remember Mean Girls well? There are so many gaps in her mainstream, Hollywood movie knowledge for a critic of her stature. The fixation on CBMs is making critics so myopic.

the 2009 tv, it’s giving grace’s on the floor 

20 hours ago, sunny said:

It doesnt glorify sex work it presents it for what it is.... If anything someone would be repelled of pursuing a career like this by watching the movie :cm:

I can't talk because I haven't watched it, but if it gets to my local theatre I will make sure to check it and I won't be surprised to see Grace be wrong once again

Oh at Emma Stone winning at the critics choice awards :ahh:

• Haha 2

Emma Stone's BA Oscar wins for two of Graces most HATED films in recent memory would be most pleasing to me :dies:

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Emma Stone's BA Oscar wins for two of Graces most HATED films in recent memory would be most pleasing to me :dies:

and two of my favorite films in recent memory, most pleasing to ME :gaycat4:

She so pressed that Ava DuVernay blocked on. And it was totally deserved. What did she think gonna happen when she said Ava was riding the coattail of Black Panther?
And Grace is known for blocking people on Twitter. 

Shes being so bitter over the CCA winners on the livestream.

:laugh:

Grace saying there should be a "see him" award since there's a "see her" category :toofunny3:

• Haha 6

59 minutes ago, BoyLikeYouSuxx said:

Grace saying there should be a "see him" award since there's a "see her" category :toofunny3:

:bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.