Grace Randolph to Jessica Chastain: "Let's work it out on the remix"

Reverse Warholian

Her spending 13 minutes of Movie Maths 18 minutes on Doctor Strange … the constant glossing over EEAAO.. I would love for her to recommend what they do with the film in the short term (keep in theatres for much longer - pros and cons etc) but alas.

I want her to hit one million subs. I would love her to do an updated photo shoot for the visuals and return the straight out of the theatre interviews once a week! 

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

Those ITunes movie charts are probably doing less than one hundred sales and she’s painting it out as if it represents the entire GP. :deadbanana2:

4 hours ago, sunny said:

Yikes! I dont even know why some of u are so obsessed with her! The fact u watch her only to hate on her is :biblio:

Anyway, i like grace she might have some peculiar views and she is obviously biased but at least she has some industry knowledge and info thats more than what can i say for the 2 horrible "critics" of youtube who score almost 1million views pre video....

At the end of the day Grace is your average moviegoer and thats explains her taste...

Marvel movies are all average at best lets not act as if they are good movies :rip:

Dr Strange gets some points for trying something different but the movie was also kinda of a mess and while i like Raimi lets not act as if he doesnt have some recurrent issues with his movies...

We only drag her cause we love her!

Hn78fxq.gif

16 hours ago, Arcadius said:

Those ITunes movie charts are probably doing less than one hundred sales and she’s painting it out as if it represents the entire GP. :deadbanana2:

They're part of her charm :rofl:

20 hours ago, sunny said:

Yikes! I dont even know why some of u are so obsessed with her! The fact u watch her only to hate on her is :biblio:

Anyway, i like grace she might have some peculiar views and she is obviously biased but at least she has some industry knowledge and info thats more than what can i say for the 2 horrible "critics" of youtube who score almost 1million views pre video....

At the end of the day Grace is your average moviegoer and thats explains her taste...

Marvel movies are all average at best lets not act as if they are good movies :rip:

Dr Strange gets some points for trying something different but the movie was also kinda of a mess and while i like Raimi lets not act as if he doesnt have some recurrent issues with his movies...

Don’t think anyone hates her. Especially in a Stan thread. She just has hilarious biased takes and opinions. 

19 hours ago, Arcadius said:

:rip:

On 5/16/2022 at 9:54 PM, Arcadius said:

What sends is when they have like 6 ratings on the store :rip:

Edited by Fetch

On 5/16/2022 at 6:54 AM, Arcadius said:

Yep, just like her saying CEO’s are paying attention to what’s trending on Twitter. I love her.

:ahh: 

18 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

:clap3:

Aksjsnskq we need to start using this :ahh:

52 minutes ago, M André said:

morbius topping the charts :ducky:

We all knew she'd brag about this :rip:

MM this week was: 

Hn78fxq.gif

38 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

:deadvision: !!!

TheOnlyOne
10 minutes ago, Reverse Warholian said:

We all knew she'd brag about this :rip:

42 reviews

BjbuOTB.jpg

9 minutes ago, orange22 said:

BjbuOTB.jpg

What’s next for queenie after DS2?

ha busy memorial day weekend! obi wan! stranger things! maverick top gun!

BjbuOTB.jpg

1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

yalll...

NbNEGmE.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.