Grace Randolph to Jessica Chastain: "Let's work it out on the remix"

Reverse Warholian

Marvel nowadays is so AWFUL but I just watch out of… loyalty? Idk it’s bizarre :rip: 

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

12 minutes ago, GivingCher said:

God if she actually watches and reviews Beau is Afraid (probably a big if) I can’t wait for her review, she’s gonna hate it so much 

it's really coming for that F cinemascore, the Ari Aster special :clap3:

3 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

That doesn't look like the person who directed CANDYMAN. So bland. :rip:

Marvel just takes these debut auteur directors and forces them to comply with the Marvel machine. It’s so pointless. Why do you need Zhao and DaCosta if you want their movies to be carbon copies of other MCU movies? 

The way she struggled to say anything positive about the Marvels trailer :bibliahh:

Very much giving "great gowns, beautiful gowns"

She spilled though. It looks like another lame D+'d McDonald's movie from the MCU. The teenage one seems to be the only okay part about it. Another dud incoming!

Edited by Bhabylon

spacer.png

Grace isn’t wrong though. Wtf is this shot?

3 women standing in front of a blue screen 

No wonder Brie Larson is fuming behind the scenes, she basically got downgraded on her own movie :rip:

1 minute ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

3 women standing in front of a blue screen 

The shot composition is garbaj. This is coming from the woman who directed the visually stunning Candyman sequel, not a journeyman director. 

To think Ms. Brie Larson was capable of this. 

The Disney machine truly ruined her/her career. :weeps::weeps::weeps:

6 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

The shot composition is garbaj. This is coming from the woman who directed the visually stunning Candyman sequel, not a journeyman director. 

Meh looks fine.

Just now, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Meh looks fine.

Obviously it could still be a great movie, but the trailer is aggressively fine, to the point it looks like a Disney+ show or special.

4 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Obviously it could still be a great movie, but the trailer is aggressively fine, to the point it looks like a Disney+ show or special.

True. I definitely think it looks better than Ms. Marvel cinematography.  But I can see how it’s not as cinematic as it could be. Maybe that Black background will be editors as a visual CGI setting over the next few months. 

8 minutes ago, Haburo said:

Is she pushing 40? Does she have a lover?

Brie Larson would hate to see you talking like this about other women, babe. :bird:

6 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

Brie Larson would hate to see you talking like this about other women, babe. :bird:

spacer.png

On 4/10/2023 at 6:34 PM, Blade Runner said:

Y'all really still PRESSED about her Mario review. Let the woman have an OPINION, lol. 

Plus, the movie is panned. 

Gracey deserves the lashings. She said it was "torturous" to sit through. The overdramatics. I saw it this past weekend and it was excellent.

That Marvels trailer looks like a hot ass mess. I can't believe people still pretend to enjoy these cringe movies. :skull:

I know that at the end of the day a critic's review of a film is just an opinion, but honestly it is so fun how out of touch she is.

I just saw Mario and yes it is not a deep movie or anything and it is full of easter eggs and fan service, but a bad experience? Not even. It was so fun for what it was and you cannot tell me that even the non-Mario fan would enjoy this film.

If she would've just said "I didn't like it, I didn't understand what was going on" that would've been fine. But she went out of her way to say this would have disastrous word of mouth (FALSE) and it was a torture to sit through (FALSE), and it makes it even funnier that this is coming from a woman who ENJOYED Morbius (I turned that **** off on Netflix after the first 15 mins) and that G.I. Joe fiasco of one-two years ago (I still want to ask her for a refund).

I am gonna cackle when this inevitably crosses the 1 billion mark when she said on MM or on her review (can't remember) that it would not cross the mark as it was a "horrible" film :ahh:

I still love my girl and watch her videos but whew what a ride her mind is. 

I’m prepared for another family emergency for why she didn’t break down Mando again lol

1 hour ago, Memoirs387 said:

I’m prepared for another family emergency for why she didn’t break down Mando again lol

And it's been trending all day, no excuse this time.

image.png

5 hours ago, R`0`K`R said:

That Marvels trailer looks like a hot ass mess. I can't believe people still pretend to enjoy these cringe movies. :skull:

People enjoy entertainment. What a Shocker:dies:

same reason Mario is Smashing, even tho she claimed it to be “Tourture” to sit through 😆

Can’t wait to see what she says ab all the news from td

Grace calling James Gunn the Rob DeSantis of Hollywood is such a ******* kii

Lmao Grace having a huge b!tchfit over the James Gunn announcements was a sight to see. 

Fume some more Ms. Randolph. :ahh: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.