Grace Randolph to Jessica Chastain: "Let's work it out on the remix"

Reverse Warholian

People out here acting like Super Mario Bros is some universally lauded piece of auteur driven art cruelly sabotaged by Grace and Grace alone on RT, when the film is...quite literally a universally panned AI-generated corporate husk engineered exclusively by middle-aged men in boardrooms to incite money-generating sensory-overloading euphoria in hyper-stimulated kids on a sugar high...

Grace has some unhinged takes but her review of SMB is like??? perfectly reflective of the critical consensus lmao I swear to god...

I like schaffrillas' videos, but it tells me a lot that he decided to randomly single out Grace for an overwhelmingly conformist take, rather than the scores of male reviewers who also panned the film. Even when her opinions are normal she just can't escape the rage of film reddit :deadbanana2:

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

Her reaction to the marvels is literally “if you can say anything nice don’t say anything at all”

Marvels trailer was pretty good, could have sprinkled in some more action sequences but it’s great for a first trailer. The tone is perfect for these characters, especially after people called Captain Marvel 1 boring and not fun enough. :kitty:
It’s only been a hour and its views are exploding on YouTube. 🤭 another Marvel hit incoming

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Oh she’s gonna tear this apart in the breakdown :toofunny2:

i think the teaser looked good! I definitely do NOT see the resemblance to blue beetle :bibliahh: the humor is  more natural and the action looks much cleaner. 

Lord, Grace's women hating tendencies mixed with The Marvels unfortunately being incel bait is a messy combo :deadbanana2: can't wait to see how creatively she'll whine about no prominent male leads besides Fury in the breakdown and then doompost about it for months until it comes out ddd

Edited by bluevelvetcrowbar

Can't wait to see how Grace blames the underperformance of The Marvels on Kamala Khan

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

Her struggle to come up with anything positive to say in the Marvels reaction :dies: 

it does look like **** though (like visually, it looks really cheap)

Oh she was

struggling  to stay positive in that Marvel’s trailer reaction. :ahh: 

And honestly, I agree with her. Looks like something I’ll check out once it hits streaming.

She kinda spoke real it does look TV made in certain parts. Hopefully that’s just do to the film not being finished.

We KNEW she was going to hate The Marvels. She has been goin on and on about how its like the 5th time its had reshoots, poor audience score, she even mentioned the marvels had more comedy than Thor L&T. :rip:

I have not seen Ms Marvel but her like "I'm being silly" voice in the trailer really took me by surprise, was serving Disney channel.

I too was at a loss for words.

I'm sure this will get destroyed by the usual angry youtube reviewers/commentators. :rip:

I just watched her reaction to the trailer (not yet watched her breakdown) and WHEW:doc:

Not Blue Beetle:dies:

This will be this Year’s Multiverse of Madness Commercially:wanda: The Amount of Positive reception this Trailer is gaining, and its Views are growing. 10M views collectively already 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

She's was trying to hard not to say it looked like **** :dies:

To be fair, it does look pretty cheap, bad and more like a Disney+ show. I have to say I'm perched for the coverage of this movie because she's going to deliver the controvery and kiis :sistrens:

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

To be fair, it does look pretty cheap, bad and more like a Disney+ show.

Thank you, I was seeing people stan this trailer and I'm like... errr.... this does it for y'all? :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, TheCheshireCat said:

Thank you, I was seeing people stan this trailer and I'm like... errr.... this does it for y'all? :deadbanana2:

That shot at the end of the three of them is absolutely awful :rip:

Ever since she said only Steven universe fans would like The Marvels, I knew it was over 

Love and Thunder, Quantumania and this movie are literally the Man of Steel, Batman V Superman and Justice League of the MCU. They're destroying the GP's interest as we speak, lol. And it's gonna be irreparable. 

screaming that she's becoming the very thing she's worried about with the marvels :redface:

it's the lack of self awareness for me :pancake:

Yep, she did not like The Marvels trailer one bit and just didn't wanna say it. :dies:

23 hours ago, Kylizzle said:

Doesn't he know she has a strong hatred of injustice in the world? :matty:

:bibliahh:

She’s at least come around to Captain Marvel’s new look.  She hated it initially.  :rip:

God if she actually watches and reviews Beau is Afraid (probably a big if) I can’t wait for her review, she’s gonna hate it so much 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.