Grace Randolph to Jessica Chastain: "Let's work it out on the remix"

Reverse Warholian

I’m a mega huge Nintendo fan and not gonna lie, this review had me cackling and screaming from beginning to end. So many iconic moments: Grace being open to Mario mythology, her Princess Peach rant which is basically the whole Mario plot, the offensive New York accents, and not to mention the furries and Asian market stereotype.

Such a legendary review :bibliahh:

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

1 hour ago, Arcadius said:

I thought those 1B minutes also count the previous seasons not just one episode?

i am sure 90% of those minutes are for the new episode. 

4 hours ago, XAMJ said:

the way The Mandoalorian almost has 1 billion minutes viewed with a 30 min episode and she still thinks its a flop cause there is no conversation on Twitter about it lol

she is DELULU

yeo, she really tried to downplay its numbers, lol

2 hours ago, Assassin said:

yeo, she really tried to downplay its numbers, lol

Yeah but is it number 1 on the iTunes digital chart?

3 hours ago, kendoll2001 said:

IMG-1855.jpg

:rip:

The movie was cute :ahh:her hyperboles I-

A kiii that Grace has never played Mario Kart or Mario Party :rip:

the way that shes always wrong 

i jus saw her review and i'm like did u even watch da movie lol

when did Mario and Peach go on a date?

she saying there was no plot but i guess she must've missed da part dat Peach wanted to save the mushroom kingdom from Bowser and help Mario find Luigi

saying she didn't even kno it was da mushroom kingdom when da first thing u see r mushrooms and Mario askin Toad where he was at and Toad saying the mushroom kingdom

saying its offensive because of da accents and then she comes off as offensive by saying dat why is Mario in a cat suit probably because Asians love cats lol

not understanding why they r dressed like dat when da father actually asked Mario why they wore gloves and he explained why

not knowing anything about Mario but quick to tell us how happy she was da original voice of Mario had a cameo lol

her reducing da plot as to say who will marry Peach shows that she honestly didn't watch da movie at all

da comments eating her up, as she truly deserves

13 hours ago, MDS said:

FtANLAqXgAEYHvm?format=jpg&name=medium

The way she gonna switch :clownny:

The way that she’s gonna say that she suddenly understands the marioverse now :ahh:

Does she have critics about Tammy Faye? I kinda want to giggle a bit watching her drag Jessica

:deadbanana4:The 2nd Switch up this year is about to happen when it Breaks Records Today. 

Apparantly Mario is gonna do $150m+ for the 5 day... :ahh: her Movie Math is gonna be something. 

I'm so perched for Movie Math, you know she's probably torn between switching or fuming about being wrong again and doubling down :ahh:

she said Mario will have toxic word of mouth which will effect the box office and it got an A CinemaScore and still gonna have a huge opening. Grace taking a huge L. :dies:

3 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I'm so perched for Movie Math, you know she's probably torn between switching or fuming about being wrong again and doubling down :ahh:

We should do a poll! 

not her agreeing with someone saying this week's episode of Mando was filler when she said that she hasn't even watch the episode yet. :dies:

What's with her and this season of Mando?? :toofunny3:

She does seem the type to never have played Mario games in her life (cause she's friendless)

WgFrKkq.gif

Grace says Mario is pacing with Sonic when it’s far outpacing it :rip: how is she always so wrong. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.