• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

2 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

When her Barbie review serves Mario panning on steroids (thank you Margot!) :dies: 

It won't. Greta Gerwig is actually talented. :bird:

26 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

It won't. Greta Gerwig is actually talented. :bird:

Tea, I expected her to pan Little Women but she liked it.

This is better than the cats review :rip: 

56 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

No literally. When she said something along the lines of "Mario's cat costume takes Mario's dignity away and might only appeal to furries" (then proceeding to say Asians might enjoy that, she's so messy) and I was like, huh? It's clear she has little to no knowledge about it, but to her point maybe the movie is really bad in that sense because they didn't take time to explain stuff to the GP.

Oh absolutely with that last part. That is an undeniable mistake. Even the biggest love letters to fans need a way to welcome new people in.

now the next thing to wait for is if Grace switches a biT if the movie does big numbers :giraffe:

the way Grace is going to SWITCH on Mario when the numbers come in :ahh:

I have lots to catch up on from her today! I don’t usually watch reviews of movies I have no plans to see, but I’ll check out the Mario review because it sounds funny from the posts on this page of this thread.

both Kens (Ryan and Simu) are kinda giving me big homosexual vibes in the end of the teaser trailer when they start talking about "beaching" each other off :gaycat2:

I was hoping that Grace would comment on that.

Edited by Rino

8 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

"Why does Mario turn into a cat? I guess if you're into furries? Maybe it'll work for Asian markets I know they love cats over there?"

Why do I keep watching this unhinged woman :deadbanana4: I guess it's like a car crash, you can't look away

:ahh:

The way Grace ALWAYS gets people all worked up. All she had to do is say she doesn’t like something and suddenly people start losing their mind. :giraffe:

i love me some grace but she was so wrong about mario, it was pretty good!

how can she say illumination hasn’t had a dud before this?? :gaycat7: 

and I really don’t get how it’s not family friendly 

Yup, the Mario review is an instant classic. No other reviewer compares to mother and her unhinged tangents :jonny5: 

It’s absolutely insane how she goes into other properties and piss off the entire Fandom consistently :rip:🤣

It’s even funnier when it’s Mainstream IP’s she knows nothing about:deadbanana4: 

also I don’t care about Mario and haven’t since I was like 10🤷‍♀️and have zero plans to see the movie. I’m just here for her entertainment value. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Her Mario review :ahh:

Everyone clocking and mocking her in the comments :dies:

When it smashes and she switches, but you know she will use that RT score to feel vindicated all the time even if it does 1B. Gosh I love Grace :jonny5:

the way The Mandoalorian almost has 1 billion minutes viewed with a 30 min episode and she still thinks its a flop cause there is no conversation on Twitter about it lol

she is DELULU

7 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Her Mario review :ahh:

Everyone clocking and mocking her in the comments :dies:

When it smashes and she switches, but you know she will use that RT score to feel vindicated all the time even if it does 1B. Gosh I love Grace :jonny5:

Grace will win in the end.

Remember when she defended Morbius with her life weeks after release :deadbanana4: 

1 minute ago, ALA said:

Remember when she defended Morbius with her life weeks after release :deadbanana4: 

That was a CRAZY time I don’t know why that movie got her so worked up 

Mario is an iconic crowd pleaser, even the ~different~ crowd that claims they haven’t played since they were 10 understand it’s strictly a visually driven franchise.

Of course Grace and other shut-ins alike will groan at the lack of profundity :toofunny2: 

2 hours ago, XAMJ said:

the way The Mandoalorian almost has 1 billion minutes viewed with a 30 min episode and she still thinks its a flop cause there is no conversation on Twitter about it lol

she is DELULU

I thought those 1B minutes also count the previous seasons not just one episode?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.