Grace Randolph to Jessica Chastain: "Let's work it out on the remix"

Reverse Warholian

16 minutes ago, M André said:

She was right OMG

I’m honestly gagged by this. The trailers for this movie made it look terrible. Wow. 

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

6 hours ago, M André said:

She was right OMG

Saw this tonight. It was so good and really funny.

Not that streamer calling her dull :rip:

image.png

Also why did that one person ask her opinion on colleges? :dies:

say what you want but she is making COINS during these live streams lol how the heck does that one user gift like 20 memberships every time

12 minutes ago, XAMJ said:

say what you want but she is making COINS during these live streams lol how the heck does that one user gift like 20 memberships every time

yeah, I am wondering how gifted memberships work, do you pay the full price for all the gifted memberships? So like 20x$5? Who was this much money to waste, and on other people??

7 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

dO a PoLl! :isudumblmao:

so ******* annoying :deadbanana: also how's she gonna do her little polls when elon makes them a twitter blue exclusive this month? :bibliahh:

49 minutes ago, ***** of Babylon said:

so ******* annoying :deadbanana: also how's she gonna do her little polls when elon makes them a twitter blue exclusive this month? :bibliahh:

Doesn't she do them on YouTube tho? I know Twitch has the option to do polls for your viewers, I imagine YouTube has the same or doesn't?

3 hours ago, ***** of Babylon said:

my fav part is when she thinks her polls represent what billion $ corporations do :chick1: 

12 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

my fav part is when she thinks her polls represent what billion $ corporations do :chick1: 

Which is so stupid, because she spends most of her time before the poll manipulating opinions, so that people will agree with her.

Not a full discussion here about electoral fraud in Grace’s polls:rip:

i'm surprised ms i haven't been to a restaurant in three years went to a Broadway show :dies:

9 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

i'm surprised ms i haven't been to a restaurant in three years went to a Broadway show :dies:

Or to a hair salon. :skull:

"I like being in France. I hope someone reads it in French. Now, uh... It's funny. All right so, uh... I love Paris."

When I tell you I screeched :dies:

Watching her livestreams are so funny cuz you can see in real time how her mind works 😭 the random tangents and memorable quotes:bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.