Grace Randolph | Now streaming in HD

Reverse Warholian

19 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

well she didnt tweet about Knock at the Cabin even though the social media embargo is lifted...so guessing she hates it even though all the reviews I've seen on Twitter are outstanding.

This movie looks kinda terrible but I'm still gonna see it

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

The new DC slate announcement was a complete and utter flop. 

marvel is their own completion at this point 

Gunn’s DC slate sounds so boring. 

spacer.png

Honestly the whole super hero era feels like a fad. Can we move on to the next thing?

spacer.png

"nobody watched Watchmen. who watches the watchmen? nobody."

the part about warner bros. having no money :ahh: 

why won't she stop coming for Christina Hodson? :deadbanana2:

Didn't she also right the upcoming Flash movie which according to Grace is getting great test score? 

10 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Gunn’s DC slate sounds so boring. 

spacer.png

It’s terrible. Why do they want to force these flop characters/projects on us? Like…it doesn’t have to be this difficult 

This is SENDING me. An unmitigated disaster already. :snowman:

While Gunn and Safran are developing a new DC Universe, which includes the 2025 theatrical release “Superman: Legacy,” Reeves’ “The Batman Part II” will remain a standalone property and fall under the newly branded “DC Elseworlds” category. Gunn announced that any DC film or television series that is set outside of the main DC Universe will get the “DC Elseworlds” tag, exactly how DC Comics functions.

Campea shilling for Netflix like crazy #GraceWasRight 

3 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

This is SENDING me. An unmitigated disaster already. :snowman:

:bibliahh:Honestly it works for me.

At least pretend there’s some kind of plan/structure :clap3:

Caught up with yesterday's DC breakdown and mother was having none of it. The way she kept dragging Gunn for his presentation despite getting early tea was a kii and a half.

Love that she flaunted a new blouse for the occasion though, she's finally starting to put those superchat coins to use! :gaycat4:

19 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

Look at her face in the thumbnail. It’s like a toothless grandma just saw big 10 incher.

:hoetenks:

21 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

Look at her face in the thumbnail. It’s like a toothless grandma just saw big 10 incher.

Serving Grace Randolph during a certain scene in The Suicide Squad.

Yup in Black Panther watchalong she said she didn't like Knock at the Cabin and she's not reviewing it. She's so braindead sometimes 

1 hour ago, TheGreatMrY said:

Serving Grace Randolph during a certain scene in The Suicide Squad.

:skull:

39 minutes ago, Reverse Warholian said:

:skull:

Look at the reflection behind her at this timestamp :deadvision: I know she has a mini TV but does she really do these watchalongs viewing the movie on her phone?! :deadbanana2:

DC slate can’t even get anything to trend and it’s been less the 24 hours since the reveal:rip:

:bibliahh:
Ok I’ll leave the dc fans alone now 

11 hours ago, Assassin said:

why won't she stop coming for Christina Hodson? :deadbanana2:

Didn't she also right the upcoming Flash movie which according to Grace is getting great test score? 

She's sh+t.

Can't say I'm shocked Grace didn't like Knock At The Cabin, the third act really goes out on a whimper. 

On 1/31/2023 at 10:50 PM, wesleywalrus said:

well she didnt tweet about Knock at the Cabin even though the social media embargo is lifted...so guessing she hates it even though all the reviews I've seen on Twitter are outstanding.

The movie is shitty, I was not impressed and I feel like even Old was more interesting, this year she’s serving good taste

On 1/31/2023 at 10:04 PM, Sexyzinger said:

:toofunny2:

11 hours ago, wesleywalrus said:

Yup in Black Panther watchalong she said she didn't like Knock at the Cabin and she's not reviewing it. She's so braindead sometimes 

wtf...why won't she give us bad review videos anymore? So she's only going to review movies she enjoys. :psyduck:

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.