Grace Randolph | Now streaming in HD

Reverse Warholian

this queen really went on a 4 minutes long rant about Jane Foster's short appearance at the end of the teaser because she can't see the whole comic book Mighty Thor storyline within that split second while blaming Portman's acting saying "she is supposed to convey all that in one look" aahfhddjd :bibliahh: never change, ms Randolph

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

Shoutout to the Gracists for surviving the hashtag rebirth of ATRL:heart2:

her lowkey dragging  Natalie Portman based off of a 1.5 second long clip from the trailer lmaoooo

Not her eating Natalie up over one still. :rip: 

“She is not giving an Oscar performance here”. This woman is ridiculous! :ahh: 

2 hours ago, ainadalkaz said:

this queen really went on a 4 minutes long rant about Jane Foster's short appearance at the end of the teaser because she can't see the whole comic book Mighty Thor storyline within that split second while blaming Portman's acting saying "she is supposed to convey all that in one look" aahfhddjd :bibliahh: never change, ms Randolph

Yea it was kinda…ridiculous tbh. Then at the end of the review she talks about how different Gorr looks in the movie but we should wait to judge. Love ha. But, she’s a whole mess. :huh:

The Portman lashings :deadbanana4:

iDOq0Co.gif

2 minutes ago, orange22 said:

Grace to Natalie Portman 

Stop!!!!!:bibliahh:

The Thor 4 poster looks super cheap and uninspired. 
FQoQrkzVcAQliEM.jpg

13 hours ago, ainadalkaz said:

11 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

her lowkey dragging  Natalie Portman based off of a 1.5 second long clip from the trailer lmaoooo

11 hours ago, orange22 said:

She really did drag Natalie Portman for breathing wrong in that trailer breakdown :bibliahh:

10 hours ago, chris1991 said:

Not her eating Natalie up over one still. :rip: 

“She is not giving an Oscar performance here”. This woman is ridiculous! :ahh: 

lmao :ahh:

I kinda agree that the Mighty Thor reveal was uneventful though, I expected more :michael:

5 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

I kinda agree that the Mighty Thor reveal was uneventful though, I expected more :michael:

I was not impressed by the look of the character at all. They could have made her seem more like her own character than just “female Thor” but Miss Randolph was going in just because Natalie didn’t convey the character’s entire history & personality in one pose :bibliahh:

Now I want an interview with Bjork. 

The queen gave me free merch I'm in tears

FQujneHXoAER9E2?format=jpg&name=large

2 hours ago, headztrong said:

The lack of livestreams is killing me :dancehall:

"...where are his parents? *reads chat about Ezra's pronouns* ...oh, I'm sorry for misgendering him... well, I've heard that his parents..." :dies: :skull:

9 minutes ago, ainadalkaz said:

"...where are his parents? *reads chat about Ezra's pronouns* ...oh, I'm sorry for misgendering him... well, I've heard that his parents..." :dies: :skull:

She DID NOT hdjfhdjdj :ahh:

11 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

It was uneventful. Who's talking about 1 day later? 

Grace winning and being right again- :clap3:

2 hours ago, wesleywalrus said:

The queen gave me free merch I'm in tears

FQujneHXoAER9E2?format=jpg&name=large

BlessedT. :jonnycat:

3 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

She DID NOT hdjfhdjdj :ahh:

it's unintentionally funny :deadbanana4:

Not her doing such controversial topics for her first stream back. :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.