• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

2 hours ago, Assassin said:

She is serving unhinged in the She-Hulk ep 6 breakdown.

She's serving incel in this, I'm sorry :rip: like I don't think I can roll my eyes any harder at her constant "poor men" talking points in the She-Hulk breakdowns. It genuinely takes away from any legit criticisms when she acts like the people the show very knowingly makes fun of LMAO. Plus her ranting about Mr. Immortal and his comicbook counterpart when we all know damn well she doesn't give a rats ass about him and only used it to push her internalized misogyny.

And the fact that she's been making fun of the SynderCult lately despite her sounding exactly like they do :bibliahh:  like be serious :deadbanana2:

14 hours ago, bluevelvetcrowbar said:

She's serving incel in this, I'm sorry :rip: like I don't think I can roll my eyes any harder at her constant "poor men" talking points in the She-Hulk breakdowns. It genuinely takes away from any legit criticisms when she acts like the people the show very knowingly makes fun of LMAO. Plus her ranting about Mr. Immortal and his comicbook counterpart when we all know damn well she doesn't give a rats ass about him and only used it to push her internalized misogyny.

And the fact that she's been making fun of the SynderCult lately despite her sounding exactly like they do :bibliahh:  like be serious :deadbanana2:

Right? Agree with all of this. 

And her random tangent about the about why the bride is complaining when there are only 30 people invited. Why does that matter??

I am gonna stop watching her She-Hulk breakdowns because they are infuriating.

Not her jumping back in the SnyderVerse train when she got the scoop that Cavill is back in Black Adam. :dies:

And this is the second time I've heard her pronounce Ariana GRAND instead of Grande. :toofunny3:

22 minutes ago, Assassin said:

Not her jumping back in the SnyderVerse train when she got the scoop that Cavill is back in Black Adam. :dies:

And this is the second time I've heard her pronounce Ariana GRAND instead of Grande. :toofunny3:

she not on the train, she just follows the story.  She is defintly tired of it, but DC wont let it die

8 hours ago, Assassin said:

Ariana Grand it is. 

Dragging women and praising Chris Pratt all in the same breath. Lord jesus what a pick me.

Movie math has been ass lately, her whole speech trying to cheer up Chris Patt :rip: Girl, I don’t care, hopefully she will focus more in the tv segment next week that Rop will debut in the charts 

I think she should really separate streaming/TV talk from box office talk. It's just way too muddled, and the business models are totally different.

7 hours ago, Arcadius said:

Dragging women and praising Chris Pratt all in the same breath. Lord jesus what a pick me.

she stays neutral

Not Grace ignoring global box office where Avatar was #1 overall and Darling completely TANKED and only focused on domestic box office for this week, how convinient :dies:

Grace is a Liz Lemon-style feminist. Yes, she's for equality and wants women to succeed, but she with ruthlessly attack any woman she thinks is hurting the cause (Jessica Chastain, Brie Larson, Margot Robbie).  This mentality also causes her to pander to incels/the right-wing, but she thinks she's helping.   

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.