Grace Randolph goes viral for being only (1) positive Borderlands review

Reverse Warholian

Jesus, I think this is her worst video ever. Her executive mentality is just too much.

"She needs to focus on being flirty and sexy so she can appeal to men". WTF. Are we in 1992 or something? :biblio:

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

1 hour ago, Blade Runner said:

Jesus, I think this is her worst video ever. Her executive mentality is just too much.

"She needs to focus on being flirty and sexy so she can appeal to men". WTF. Are we in 1992 or something? :biblio:

She gives the exec perspective and always has

as soon as she starts with "feminism, OH BOY, whew! now, don't get me wrong, I AM a feminist, but..." I know we're about to get some hot takes :dies:

Her She-Hulk reaction video in short. 

Edited by Assassin

I feel like her SheHulk tweet is probably from a "business perspective" (which in it of itself is stupid, mentioning the nielsen top ten) but she needs to specify what she actually thinks since her tweet is kinda giving incel / right winger :eli:

But why is it art can never express too much female empowerment? Nobody never looks at a male dominated action flick and say it’s too macho. 

Don’t get me wrong I understand where Grace is going since in history unfortunately films that have lots of female empowerment themes tend to underperform. But to just dismiss them altogether for the sake of always feeling the need to make men feel included is annoying.

She is right about the Bryce Dallas Howard/Chris Pratt/Jurassic World thing 

23 minutes ago, hardbrit said:

She is right about the Bryce Dallas Howard/Chris Pratt/Jurassic World thing 

I agree, I can't stand Pratt but he is clearly the far bigger name. 

Are there any recent photos of Grace in full body? Not to sound weird! But we see her in that chair all day. I’m curious what she looks like today full body

1 hour ago, phreshprince said:

Are there any recent photos of Grace in full body? Not to sound weird! But we see her in that chair all day. I’m curious what she looks like today full body

From May 2021.

New York, NY, USA. 17th May, 2021. Zack Snyder, Grace Randolph and Deborah  Snyder pictured as Zack Snyder hosts the Netflix screening of Army of the  Dead at the Paris Theater in

Grace didn't speak one word of lies in the She-Hulk review. It's an unfortunate reality but it IS reality. Just like with POC, it takes a woman-based show being TWICE as good to get half the appeal of a male dominated show ESPECIALLY in this genre. Marvel is extremely white male dominated and you can tell by 90% of reactors to the She-Hulk trailers get most excited for dumbass Daredevil making an appearance than anything to do with She-Hulk. And what scene centered around She-Hulk got the biggest reaction? Her carrying that man to bed because to 90% of these fans they only care about woman superheroes when they are being sexualized. Wanda isn't the rule, she's a huge exception and MCU is pissing away money by not focusing on one of the only female characters who's been able to transcend that. 

She talks and thinks like an executive cause the entire basis of her channel is a business perspective which always comes down to money. Miss Marvel being the least-watched D+ show and centering around a WOC isn't a coincidence. Grace is just saying the unlikeable truth of what people are gonna say a few weeks from now when the show airs. Men, especially nerdy comic lovers who are more likely to have limited interactions with women in their daily lives, are extremely resistant to female-drive storylines, especially ones with feminist tones. I'll be happy with it because I pretty much only care about the MCU for its women characters anyway but I recognize I'm in a vast minority when it comes to that. 

13 hours ago, phreshprince said:

She is a republican? serious question

I don't think so, but she's always had these weird conservative takes. In her Maleficent review she says that parents shouldn't take little boys to go see it. :rip:

14 hours ago, phreshprince said:

She's just a frustrated hollywood executive, a capitalist through and through

17 hours ago, phreshprince said:

she calls herself a "moderate"

17 hours ago, phreshprince said:

Nah. Her She-Hulk video kinda mirrors her YouTube channel in a lot of ways. 

To me, it was always obvious she was pandering to what she perceived to be her audience. She was focusing on a lot of comic book news and always tried to say the things that would appeal to that audience—even in other videos. That’s where she gets her early incel/pick-me takes came from. 

I’ve seen her become a lot more liberal as the years go by as her audience or perceived audience changed. I think it’s when she started doing live streams that she realized she had a lot of **** as  stans. And how much she could monetize off that.  

She still has her frequently stupid takes but I don’t really see an ill will. For example, I don’t think she’s wrong about she-hulk; it’s just not something people are going to say out loud. At the end of the day, nielson ratings will likely reflect that. 

5 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Grace didn't speak one word of lies in the She-Hulk review. It's an unfortunate reality but it IS reality. Just like with POC, it takes a woman-based show being TWICE as good to get half the appeal of a male dominated show ESPECIALLY in this genre. Marvel is extremely white male dominated and you can tell by 90% of reactors to the She-Hulk trailers get most excited for dumbass Daredevil making an appearance than anything to do with She-Hulk. And what scene centered around She-Hulk got the biggest reaction? Her carrying that man to bed because to 90% of these fans they only care about woman superheroes when they are being sexualized. Wanda isn't the rule, she's a huge exception and MCU is pissing away money by not focusing on one of the only female characters who's been able to transcend that. 

She talks and thinks like an executive cause the entire basis of her channel is a business perspective which always comes down to money. Miss Marvel being the least-watched D+ show and centering around a WOC isn't a coincidence. Grace is just saying the unlikeable truth of what people are gonna say a few weeks from now when the show airs. Men, especially nerdy comic lovers who are more likely to have limited interactions with women in their daily lives, are extremely resistant to female-drive storylines, especially ones with feminist tones. I'll be happy with it because I pretty much only care about the MCU for its women characters anyway but I recognize I'm in a vast minority when it comes to that. 

Came here to comment on the She-Hulk video and I'm kinda gagged that your post is almost completely in line with my point of view on the matter. She often gets dragged for her "weird" or "wild" takes, but that's how Hollywood thinks and operates, she just makes this mentality and information more accessible to the general public. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

1 hour ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

Nah. Her She-Hulk video kinda mirrors her YouTube channel in a lot of ways. 

To me, it was always obvious she was pandering to what she perceived to be her audience. She was focusing on a lot of comic book news and always tried to say the things that would appeal to that audience—even in other videos. That’s where she gets her early incel/pick-me takes came from. 

I’ve seen her become a lot more liberal as the years go by as her audience or perceived audience changed. I think it’s when she started doing live streams that she realized she had a lot of **** as  stans. And how much she could monetize off that.  

She still has her frequently stupid takes but I don’t really see an ill will. For example, I don’t think she’s wrong about she-hulk; it’s just not something people are going to say out loud. At the end of the day, nielson ratings will likely reflect that. 

This spill :coffee2: 

it's absolutely sending me about how she apologizes for misgendering Ezra but then goes back to doing it like two minutes later :bibliahh:

then someone in the chat calls her out but then she keeps doing it PLSSS:dies:

Edited by WildAmerican

9 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

:clap3:

12 hours ago, Assassin said:

From May 2021.

New York, NY, USA. 17th May, 2021. Zack Snyder, Grace Randolph and Deborah  Snyder pictured as Zack Snyder hosts the Netflix screening of Army of the  Dead at the Paris Theater in

Stevie Nicks vibes :falcon:

Edited by Reverse Warholian

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.