Grace Randolph | Duped by AI fan art, buries Andrea Riseborough

Reverse Warholian

32 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

I had to turn off the Mario brothers reaction before she actually added her thoughts :rip: 

For someone that always rips into shows or movies for not having Easter eggs or fan service, that trailer was fan service after fan service. What more could you ask for :rip: 

She not a gamer so she don’t get it, this film is gonna make no less then half a billion 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• Arcadius

• Reverse Warholian

She spilled on the voice performance and retreaded plot, but here’s the thing tho. Execution is just as important. Avatar is, quite frankly, space Pocahontas and that is the highest grossing movie all time. Tbh, generic plots could even be a good thing because of the accessibility and its proven track record.

It all comes down to execution and how it is presented. The Mario movie looks phenomenal just on the visuals alone. Easily the best looking illumination film. The animation is also so good. I see so many old 2D techniques that aren’t even used in 3D animation anymore. There are plenty of wacky squash and stretch moments. It’s really unfortunate that DISNEY the studio that created these animation principles don’t even use it anymore in their 3D feature films. It’s crazy how illumination of all studio is doing it now.

Her live stream today is live reviews of Strange World, Banshees of Inisherin, and She Said

the live dragging that she's gonna give Strange World :bibliahh:

Her rant about siding with Brad Pitt and her rant about why everyone was believing Angelina when she has always been problematic (when??) and manipulative (huh???) yikes. 

23 hours ago, rac7d said:

She makes so much money live streaming

im counting $ 400 right now and I didn’t catch everything plus this was a short stream

her longer ones Proably net $750

3x a week 2250 her NY rent covered 

13 hours ago, rac7d said:

People are really paying 100 bucks to get her to read their comments she doesn’t need a million subscribers if she keeps this up

I am always shook people give her $50+ "donations" during her livestreams. Some guy yesterday donated $100 and didn't even ask a question. :bloo:

3 minutes ago, Assassin said:

I am always shook people give her $50+ "donations" during her livestreams. Some guy yesterday donated $100 and didn't even ask a question. :bloo:

Her sugar daddy.

2 hours ago, Assassin said:

The fact that she has to hold these expressions while the Photobooth app counts down from 3 to take the picture sends me. 

17 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

The fact that she has to hold these expressions while the Photobooth app counts down from 3 to take the picture sends me. 

:deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, DoctorIce said:

:bibliahh:

4 hours ago, Assassin said:

Her being surprised that a movie called Violent Night is violent. :ace:

image.png

she'll probably be surprised there's cocaine in "Cocaine Bear" :eli:

She is so annoying. Just because the movie is horror and too gruesome for you doesn’t mean it deserves a rotten rating. Stupid f * * * ing prude.

She reacts this way about every horror or dark movie or project? she was calling Werewolf by night too gruesome a month ago. 

Today I was just thinking that people like her live out of this personality? And her channel of course but does she has insurance and other benefits that jobs give? Also what’s next? Does she really envisions herself reviewing CBM when she’s 45-50? Not that I’m ageist is just that kids and teens will drop her like it happens to our pop girls when they Star to get older and new ones come up.

I wonder what’s her endgame or whatever? If she’s smart she should be saving a lot but living in NYC is expensive.

39 minutes ago, Dark Phoenix said:

Today I was just thinking that people like her live out of this personality? And her channel of course but does she has insurance and other benefits that jobs give? Also what’s next? Does she really envisions herself reviewing CBM when she’s 45-50? Not that I’m ageist is just that kids and teens will drop her like it happens to our pop girls when they Star to get older and new ones come up.

I wonder what’s her endgame or whatever? If she’s smart she should be saving a lot but living in NYC is expensive.

We don’t know what she makes yearly yet

but we have noticed she makes near a $1000 in a livestream from donations 

she does however have student loans

she also just started selling merchandise 

so who knows

Why does Grace still live in NYC anyways? I get the impression from her streams that she doesn't love living there or maybe she simply has outgrown it. She doesn't go out to eat or do anything a city like NYC provides. She stopped getting her hair done and settled for a dusty midwest Soccer Mom frizzfest. She's spending boatloads on rent for a city that she doesn't utilize. Move to the suburbs.

5 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

Why does Grace still live in NYC anyways? I get the impression from her streams that she doesn't love living there or maybe she simply has outgrown it. She doesn't go out to eat or do anything a city like NYC provides. She stopped getting her hair done and settled for a dusty midwest Soccer Mom frizzfest. She's spending boatloads on rent for a city that she doesn't utilize. Move to the suburbs.

Probably because al the big Hollywood movie screenings are in NYC.

1 hour ago, Assassin said:

Probably because al the big Hollywood movie screenings are in NYC.

movie screenings when she only reviews CBMs and DIsney :rip:

10 hours ago, Dark Phoenix said:

She’s already at that age tho, so I don’t know what you’re on about?:rip: 

She’s been doing reviews since Shane Dawson was still high school now he’s in his mid 30s :rip:. She was a grown ass adult reviewing movies when Shane was still wearing diapers doing Lady Gaga’s impressions. Think about that. Grace actually built her audience slowly for YEARS whereas these other YouTubers got big quick and faded quickly as well. Just like you said, their audience left as they got old. Fortunately for Grace, she started Youtube already old :skull:. That’s why her audience wasn’t big before, and she kinda had to slowly gain dedicated viewers through the years. There were big viral videos through out the years of course, but I’m talking about the stable audience that would watch most of her videos.

Not saying Grace is bigger than Shane Dawson, but her views is stable and growing where Shane peaked ages ago and tanking now. Someone like John Campea, for example, which is her peers age wise will most likely fade as well. I don’t see it lasting for him. He started a solo YouTube channel a little bit too late. He was great at Collider along with the other hosts. There were so much chemistry. He Himself tho, can’t support a channel all by himself unlike miss Grace.

I’m not a Grace stan or anything like that, but I’m just telling it how it is. She’s a mess, but she’s been here for a long time now.