Jump to content

Grace Randolph | Crucified over easter eggs, stans Don't Worry Darling


Reverse Warholian
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Arcadius

    109

  • WildAmerican

    109

  • Assassin

    188

  • orange22

    111

6 hours ago, Arcadius said:

On one hand I always enjoy Grace perspective on the business side of things. But I feel sometimes she lets the business side of her cloud her judgement on whether the actual movie is good or not. She's really been doing that a lot lately. :deadbanana4:

She at least praised it, but I think she just wasn’t quite as high as most people were on it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Her The Northman review. Showing TASTE. :clap3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

im glad she likes the movie and I agree with majority of comments. This is the best fantastic beast movie and finally started building momentum for this series. Like she said dumboldore should’ve been the main character from the beginning of the prequel series. After watching this movie it looks they finally did and espcially that ending scene highlights his story as main character for the next story is about to begin. Do t get me wrong I love the new characters but Jude law stole the show.

 

however, I hope this movie is decent commercially I saw a lot of people today but I hope this movie does will based on word of the mouth. I wouldn’t be surprised if they make the next 2 movies hbo max exclusive though. Anyways I do recommend people to go watch it. I personally give it a 8/10 at best, far better than the last fantastic beast movie.  

Edited by Happylittlepunk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Happylittlepunk said:

 

 

im glad she likes the movie and I agree with majority of comments. This is the best fantastic beast movie and finally started building momentum for this series. Like she said dumboldore should’ve been the main character from the beginning of the prequel series. After watching this movie it looks they finally did and espcially that ending scene highlights his story as main character for the next story is about to begin. Do t get me wrong I love the new characters but Jude law stole the show.

 

however, I hope this movie is decent commercially I saw a lot of people today but I hope this movie does will based on word of the mouth. I wouldn’t be surprised if they make the next 2 movies hbo max exclusive though. Anyways I do recommend people to go watch it. I personally give it a 8/10 at best, far better than the last fantastic beast movie.  

They’re not going to make FB movies HBOMax exclusives. If anything this will be the end of the series or we’ll get a final, lower budget FB Movie to wrap it up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

I love this :rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

 

I love this :rip:

We love an origin video!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/15/2022 at 5:30 PM, Reverse Warholian said:

 

GRACE GIF DUMP: VOL VI

 

Enf4AIE.png

 

4fAaKop.gif

 

7n3GZP6.gif

 

1GBNaw0.gif

 

grace-randolph-beyond-the-trailer.gif

 

giphy.gif?cid=790b761179a45c968bfc65b56c

 

giphy.gif

 

gracegracegrace.thumb.gif.84f2f0441499af

 

xGI2tON.gif

 

o2R96jf.gif

 

ePOFZAT.gif

 

SWN2Ude.gif

 

0yhinDf.jpg

 

 

 

 

GRACE GIF DUMP: VOL. VII

 

CEJquD9.gif

 

uKmaVQF.gif

 

ODGZjxR.gif

 

pRHryGO.gif

 

46QeMMx.gif

 

tkztYzI.gif

 

PH6SzqH.gif

 

tItfDxx.gif

 

U3gUYPs.gif

 

x0d9kIa.gif

 

5byA2hs.gif

 

EZXv_IxWsAIhUe7?format=jpg&name=900x900

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Grace is coming for JK’s wig HARD. :rofl:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:


Grace is coming for JK’s wig HARD. :rofl:

What a dumb video. JKR is NEVER gonna sell the rights to the HP franchise. :ace:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:


Grace is coming for JK’s wig HARD. :rofl:

Yes girl do it. Please jk sell the franchise to Warner bros. However, I think jk won’t sell she knows that everyone wants her gone. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

 

 

GRACE GIF DUMP: VOL. VII

 

CEJquD9.gif

 

uKmaVQF.gif

 

ODGZjxR.gif

 

pRHryGO.gif

 

46QeMMx.gif

 

tkztYzI.gif

 

PH6SzqH.gif

 

tItfDxx.gif

 

U3gUYPs.gif

 

x0d9kIa.gif

 

5byA2hs.gif

 

EZXv_IxWsAIhUe7?format=jpg&name=900x900

 

 

Thanks for these :heart2: will be put to good use :ducky:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

God I wish so bad JK would do that. Hopefully she denounces her work and HP's good values and sells :giraffe:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, NavyBlue said:

Thanks for these :heart2: will be put to good use :ducky:

You're welcome sweetie 

 

PgrKXoN.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Assassin said:

New merch Gracists! What are you getting?

 

The way I could design better merch in <10 minutes. She's on the right track though marketing her signature catch phrases! @Walk_Away21

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Assassin said:

What a dumb video. JKR is NEVER gonna sell the rights to the HP franchise. :ace:

I don’t think she’ll do that, but if FB3 doesn’t do well they will definitely renegotiate her contract or demote her. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

DESPERATELY want that sOoooOoooOOOoOOO shirt

 

gracegracegrace.thumb.gif.84f2f0441499af

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Assassin said:

New merch Gracists! What are you getting?

 

That mug is cute

 

PgrKXoN.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, ***** of Babylon said:

DESPERATELY want that sOoooOoooOOOoOOO shirt

 

gracegracegrace.thumb.gif.84f2f0441499af

When is she going to make an "OH BOY!" shirt, I would eat that up

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fantastic Beasts 3 was really good, much better than the first two.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...