Jump to content

Grace Randolph | Crucified over easter eggs, stans Don't Worry Darling


Reverse Warholian
 Share

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, Drowned8World said:

great movie. I still don't understand why the hate.

I really enjoyed it. Even more than the first time I saw it. 
 

also speaking of Birds of Prey… CAN WE BRING THIS HAIR TEAM BACK???

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Arcadius

    110

  • WildAmerican

    109

  • Assassin

    188

  • orange22

    111

20 hours ago, Nicholai said:

Djin is not a genie tho.

in the show, the call it genie too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm depressed, I need Ms Grace to drag Jessica Chastain so I can get a few kiiis

 

9Yk8K1U.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, orange22 said:

I really enjoyed it. Even more than the first time I saw it. 

It has its flaws but is one of the better CBMs in recent years.

 

Grace's BoP smear campaign was ICONIC though and I wouldn't have changed a thing about it <3

 

9Yk8K1U.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

I just counted and her last six videos are Disney :bibliahh: 

The way your old ass OP still holds true. What a shill

 

9Yk8K1U.gif 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


She really can’t help herself :toofunny3: 

 

The review embargo doesn’t lift for a while but she HAD to mention in her “business video”

 

- there’s more comedy than action

- a really big change for Thor’s character

- small scale battles

- no loki

- two gay characters

 

:deadbanana4: disney gonna come for ha! 

Edited by BoyLikeYouSuxx
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, BoyLikeYouSuxx said:


She really can’t help herself :toofunny3: 

 

The review embargo doesn’t lift for a while but she HAD to mention in her “business video”

 

- there’s more comedy than action

- a really big change for Thor’s character

- small scale battles

- no loki

- two gay characters

 

:deadbanana4: disney gonna come for ha! 

When they finally cut her off and we get something different on her channel :WAP:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

At this point I think Disney is ok with her giving small tidbits away, it creates hype or whatever. I can't believe they'd allow the videos to be up if they didn't want to.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

a latin critic said it's 70% comedy, 15% action and 15% drama. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Drowned8World said:

a latin critic said it's 70% comedy, 15% action and 15% drama. 

sounds gross

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ugh I wish she would stop riding mickey mouse’s dick and review Elvis 

 

I know she cried watching the trailer but Grace is unable to comprehend any movie that doesn’t star Iron Man. The movie is also highly stylized, she will 100% hate it

 

I need the kiis 

 

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

 

Spoiler

and I want an excuse to drag her as well

 

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

ugh I wish she would stop riding mickey mouse’s dick and review Elvis 

 

I know she cried watching the trailer but Grace is unable to comprehend any movie that doesn’t star Iron Man. The movie is also highly stylized, she will 100% hate it

 

I need the kiis 

 

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

 

  Hide contents

and I want an excuse to drag her as well

 

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

Girl, she posted the review yesterday :deadbanana4:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

Girl, she posted the review yesterday :deadbanana4:

 

 

mess, it wasn’t there when I checked yesterday :deadbanana4:

 

I take back what I said, i’m actually surprised at how nuanced her review was 

 

Bohemian Rhapsody wasn’t better though, it was generic af and anyone could have made it. Elvis has that iconic Lurhmann touch that pulls you in from the first second 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i'm sorry mawma but what is this :deadbanana4:

 

 

i would love to hear how a new political party could solve this issue :eli:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, orange22 said:

Queen DRAGGED for 30 minutes whew 

Her dragging the Enchantress always makes me laugh :rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/24/2022 at 12:57 PM, BoyLikeYouSuxx said:


She really can’t help herself :toofunny3: 

 

The review embargo doesn’t lift for a while but she HAD to mention in her “business video”

 

- there’s more comedy than action

- a really big change for Thor’s character

- small scale battles

- no loki

- two gay characters

 

:deadbanana4: disney gonna come for ha! 

She's so shameless omg :rip: :bibliahh:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

At this point I think Disney is ok with her giving small tidbits away, it creates hype or whatever. I can't believe they'd allow the videos to be up if they didn't want to.

Disney has used her quotes to promote their brand they don’t care what she does

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, rac7d said:

Disney has used her quotes to promote their brand they don’t care what she does

Yeah, exactly. Plus she almost only covers Disney stuff, so...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/24/2022 at 3:22 AM, Hephaestus said:

At this point I think Disney is ok with her giving small tidbits away, it creates hype or whatever. I can't believe they'd allow the videos to be up if they didn't want to.

I notice I get a lot of Disney related ads on her channel so I’m sure queen is fine

Link to comment
Share on other sites

New title 

 

05dTNXr.gif 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

New title 

 

05dTNXr.gif 

 

:dies:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not “Calls for new political party”

:dies: 

 

Soemone who clearly doesn’t know how politics work. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...