Jump to content

Drag Race España


igninton
 Share

Recommended Posts

50 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Yaaaaaaas that's an amazing news! :jonnycat:

 

Hugáceo, Onyx and Juriji better get the call!

Those three plus Puppi, Sagitarria, Dovima, Sethlas and Veneditta are shoe-ins, I think
 

I hope they can bring in international girls so Lolita can finally have the acclaim she deserves :emofish:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Hephaestus

    40

  • igninton

    23

  • Bimbo

    16

  • Life Savers

    14

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

Those three plus Puppi, Sagitarria, Dovima, Sethlas and Veneditta are shoe-ins, I think
 

I hope they can bring in international girls so Lolita can finally have the acclaim she deserves :emofish:

From what franchise is Lolita from?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I see the plans for an España vs The World were scrapped in favour of a pure All Stars season :gaycat3:

I'm fine with Spain doing their own all stars, with the season being filmed after their 3rd season they'll have more than 30 queens to choose from and that's more than enough imo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Antonini said:

From what franchise is Lolita from?

France! She was done so wrong because of her Hispanic roots.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, xrosup said:

I see the plans for an España vs The World were scrapped in favour of a pure All Stars season :gaycat3:

I'm fine with Spain doing their own all stars, with the season being filmed after their 3rd season they'll have more than 30 queens to choose from and that's more than enough imo

Yeah but can the S3 girls come back so soon to do AS? Are they filming S3 and AS back to back? If not, and AS is filmed after S3 airs, then that would be okay. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Those three plus Puppi, Sagitarria, Dovima, Sethlas and Veneditta are shoe-ins, I think
 

I hope they can bring in international girls so Lolita can finally have the acclaim she deserves :emofish:

Ugh, not Pupi. I know those judges would praise her to the high heavens for doing the bare minimum. The rest yes, I'd love to see it!

 

Lolita needs an honorem spot in All Stars for serving the most creative and fun runway looks on DR France. She's an icon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Ugh, not Pupi. I know those judges would praise her to the high heavens for doing the bare minimum. The rest yes, I'd love to see it!

 

Lolita needs an honorem spot in All Stars for serving the most creative and fun runway looks on DR France. She's an icon.

I mean, as much as I hate her, she and that other fat ***** from S2 are guaranteed spots at this point. They're even on a show with Supremme and Sharonne.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

I mean, as much as I hate her, she and that other fat ***** from S2 are guaranteed spots at this point. They're even on a show with Supremme and Sharonne.

No I know, but it still pisses me off. If that's the price to pay to get all the other legends on my screen again, I can accept it :emofish:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...