• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Life Savers

• NumbSoul

• genetic fail

6 hours ago, mindbender said:

I am very confused over the hate she is getting. She arguably has one undeserved challenge win but she also should have won girl groups soooo what's the issue?

the audience is just largely tired of the "favoritism" that she, Sammantha and Pupi got this season as well as some complaints about her vs Sagi (which to be fair both had their rights and wrongs) 

3 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

the audience is just largely tired of the "favoritism" that she, Sammantha and Pupi got this season as well as some complaints about her vs Sagi (which to be fair both had their rights and wrongs) 

Girl Pupi did not get any favouritism this season :deadbanana:

LOW - WIN - BTM2 - LOW - ELIM is not the track record of someone favored by the judges

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, xrosup said:

LOW - WIN - BTM2 - LOW - ELIM is not the track record of someone favored by the judges

oop gag me ... well my point still stands in general

The issue with S3 and AS1 is not that someone is the overwhelming favorite, it's that the narrative they built doesn't back it up. Reality shows are stories too. Carmen and Sharonne were obvious winners too (Carmen honestly had nonexistent competition), but the story they built was clear and they set the audience up to like them. Sethlas did devour the competition but they painted him as an egomaniac. My guess is they thought the audience would take his side in the feud with Saggitaria but it backfired tremendously and now people are sour on his inevitable crowning. 

Edited by Life Savers

lmao they're gonna crown Samantha, Sethlas is loathed everywhere they really messed up with the edit painting her to be an ego driven lunatic and Sagittaria is now the face of the anti españa revolution :ahh: WE LOVE to see a backfire.

• Like 2

Samantha WINNER sounds right :heart:

#TeamJuriji

• ATRL Moderator

I watched the entire season and don't see how Sethlas is an egomaniac.... Where are people seeing this? :huh:

I don't care either way if she wins or loses, but if her losing means Samantha winning, then HAIL NO :tsk:

• Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator

The DRES fanbase is just now at a point where they are becoming contrarian for contrarian’s sake.  The judging on s3 and all stars is completely fine and there’s no excess bias anywhere.  Of course there is bias like every reality tv competition but it’s not especially noteworthy or scandalous.  

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator

I do like it when they spread wins out so I think Seth could have had one less win or so, think of what DRBR did with orfanzza.  She did deserve 5 wins but got 3 and won anyway.  

• Like 1

so....
how y'all feel about the reunion?
3LNThu.gif

The reunion was cute. There was only a bit of drama (which again made Sagi look better than the rest), but I think they put in enough other interesting things in there (like the different voting segments) to not make it a total snooze. I think out of the Top4 the reunion presented Samatha and maybe Juri in the best light. Juriji looked SO ****ing stunning too :smitten: 

rihannafan
On 3/8/2024 at 4:15 PM, madonnas said:

The DRES fanbase is just now at a point where they are becoming contrarian for contrarian’s sake.  The judging on s3 and all stars is completely fine and there’s no excess bias anywhere.  Of course there is bias like every reality tv competition but it’s not especially noteworthy or scandalous.  

Please, that is not true. Sethlas being top 2 for the roast and the ball is just a joke and they are not respecting the audience with that clear bias and mess. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Samantha winner :sistrens:

10 hours ago, rihannafan said:

Please, that is not true. Sethlas being top 2 for the roast and the ball is just a joke and they are not respecting the audience with that clear bias and mess. 

in what world Sethlas wasnt top 2 in the roast???

who was funnier?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

rihannafan
1 hour ago, ucanfma said:

who was funnier?

Literally everyone else

+ Putting Sagi in the bottom two for the girl groups challenge was clearly a response to how she reacted to their judging. 

To act like this season has been the sethlas show like they have is insulting to me and the viewers. Supremme went from top tier host to bottom tier host so quickly. It must be that appearance on Drag Race Italia. Priscilla sucked the hosting talent out of her I guess.

And then in the reunion for supremme to act like his decision during the ball wasn't ridiculous and gaslight Sagittaria. Mama this is garbage 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 3/6/2024 at 12:39 AM, xrosup said:

Indeed :doc: She's so charming and makes so good TV, I need her in every season.

As for the crown, to be fair, it should go to Sethlas. I don't really like her personality (neither Sagittaria's), but she's been the most consistent. Samantha had one of the greatest redemption arcs, but is still below Sethlas in terms of track record; she gained the heart of all audiences and that's enough for me :heart2:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ucanfma said:

who was funnier?

I think it had A LOT to do with editing. Except for Samantha, who was by far the best, the rest were kinda even. In fact, I enjoyed Pupi's and Hornella's way more than Sethlas', but then again they focused on their flaws with the editing, while covering Sethlas' flaws and inserting a ton of laughs in her segment.

I still think Sethlas was the best this season (and deserved the win in GG), but the Roast and the Ball where definitely forced.

Edited by LewisK

Juriji truly has one of the greatest runway packages Ive ever seen ... a goddess

• Like 2

She may not get the crown this season, but Mother Juriji won and ate just by blessing us with her prescence. That's all that matters :heart:

• Like 5

rihannafan

Wtf was this finale lmao

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

i might have to use the f-slur

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.