Drag Race España | Season 4 E1: Travel in Time

igninton

7 minutes ago, Ponzi said:

You're not alone sis.

This season hasn't been the slay I thought I would be, mainly because of the judges. Everyone's tired of the very apparent riggory and the gaslighting.

Yes, Samantha is obviously doing and looking much better than on her season, but the bar was in hell. And Pupi's been very hit or miss.

The frontrunners are Sethlas, who is very obviously taking the crown atp, and Mother Juri, who has napped (literally for the ball) her way to her two wins.

Justice for Hornella tbh, she's done better than Samantha and Pupi on most challenges.

OMG! I HAVE TO GO :deadbanana4:

but seriously…I also blame production for casting Onyx and Pakita as filler when in reality they have SO much more to offer than Samantha and Pupi (who I don’t dislike, but she’s just crunchy. She’s a comedian who happens to do drag lol). And I don’t see what Hornella is giving either. If Onyx and Pakita were still there I think the season could have been more interesting 

• Like 2

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Life Savers

• NumbSoul

• genetic fail

I don't think they casted Onyx as filler, the issue with her is that she's terrible outside of serving good runways d

Lmao

19 hours ago, Ponzi said:

You're not alone sis.

This season hasn't been the slay I thought it would be, mainly because of the judges. Everyone's tired of the very apparent riggory and the gaslighting.

Yes, Samantha is obviously doing and looking much better than on her season, but the bar was in hell. And Pupi's been very hit or miss.

The frontrunners are Sethlas, who is very obviously taking the crown atp, and Mother Juri, who has napped (literally for the ball) her way to her two wins.

Justice for Hornella tbh, she's done better than Samantha and Pupi on most challenges.

Say it louder sis! :clap3: 

• Like 1

SETHLAS AND JURIJI YASSS!!! MY FINAL 2 MADE IT

strong roast all around, but I def agree with the top 2 so happy about that!

bummed to lose pupi, she was such a joy to watch

• Like 1

In which world Samantha has 2 wins in an All Stars and Juriji 0 ... 

Anyways Samantha deserved this one , is a little bit annoying Settlas is the obvious winner tbh 

The fact that they had such a interesting twist the production in their hands and THEY DIDN'T USE IT 

I WAS COMPLETELY SURE that they would have chose the same queen to sashay and to save ,, it would have been SO INTERESTING 

Too bad the twist didn't come to fruition. I loved the S3 girls' revenge tbh. Pakita's evil laugh :lmao:

So it's obvi Samantha VS Sethlas in the finale with both of them having 2 badges. Juriji remains thee fan fave still

And Sethlas becomes the 2nd queen (after Keiona from France) to be in the top (High/Top 2/Win) all season long :clap3:

• Like 3

well, that was definitely a season that aired. :kitty:

Sethlas & Samantha had the funniest roasts in the top 2, well deserved :clap3: Hornella and Juriji were also very funny and no one was bad. 

Samantha took the lipsync much more seriously which is why she won. Did not expect her to get this much of a late surge :rip: Sethlas is still the rightful winner of the season. 

Glad that All Stars twist didn't put Pupi in the finale. Juriji & Hornella are more worthy.

This emoji was Saggitaria::eatpopcorn:

• Like 1

Samantha slayed this episode :clap3:

Very strong roast overall! I could've seen most of them being in the Top2 to be honest.

I do think Samantha and Sethlas deserved, but to be fair, I think a small part of it was editing. There were some jokes of theirs that easily could've been edited to make it seem like they weren't that funny, while some of the bottom girls could've gotten more laughs for some of their jokes. But I'm not pressed, it didn't feel like complete rigga morris, so all good.

The way Samantha MOPPED Sethlas in the lipsync - I did NOT expect that :rip: 

Puppi was a joy this season, but I'm glad it was her. The S2 trinity was obvious for the finale and between Pupi/Hornella, I just think Hornella did better overall and will be a more exciting finalist. Plus, being up there will benefit Hornella more and Pupi did not fight for it a lot in the chats with the girls. 

I do have to say though - I'm a bit tired of the Sagittaria slander. Like, sure, it's drag, let's be a bit shady, but the "Sagitaria is stupid hehe" jokes are tired. Plus, Sethlas' gag in the lipsync just felt awkward. It was also a bit sad seeing how hard Sagi rode for Pupi given all the things Pupi said about her. 

Samantha DEVORÓ este episodio. :jonny6:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Samantha was histerical, was she actually drunk though? :redface: so funny anyways. I also loved learning about Canarian food. 

Glad Mothers Juri and Hornella are in the top 4. They were great this week, too. They all were tbh. Pupi will be missed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shark_heather said:

In which world Samantha has 2 wins in an All Stars and Juriji 0 ... 

Anyways Samantha deserved this one , is a little bit annoying Settlas is the obvious winner tbh 

The fact that they had such a interesting twist the production in their hands and THEY DIDN'T USE IT 

I WAS COMPLETELY SURE that they would have chose the same queen to sashay and to save ,, it would have been SO INTERESTING 

Juriji has two wins, wdym? Unless you are talking about winning the lip sync?

Pupi shouldn’t have came back and just kept her drag race “legend” status

Can't believe I'd find myself saying that Samantha ate :hoetenks:. She owned the episode and delivered an amazing lipsync. Sethlas was embarrassing, didn't know the words and had to resort to bringing up the Saggitaria feud, not to mention the dress falling apart.

Team Juri but honestly Samantha winning would be a kii and she has done a good enough job. 

Nnn I’m only on episode 3 I’m gagged the season is basically over already 

It's insane how much of a 180 I did with Samantha this season. I didn't like her in her original one but I actually LOVE her now :jonny: all her confessionals are always funny as **** and this lipsync got me gagged like wow... the comedy queen that made me cringe to oblivion with each of her lipsyncs now delivering a STRONG, SERIOUS, EMOTIONAL song?? :jonny5:

• Like 1

god i need to catch up to this. 

I'm #TeamSamantha for the crown

:suburban:

I am kinda shocked people arent stanning Sethlas like I am. The fandom just loves an underdog too much. 

The way Sethlas is getting exposed for the fraud she is every week :Jonny: 

Sad to see Pupi go. Samantha ate ate ate that lip sync. Sethlas already won

6 hours ago, mokitsu said:

The way Sethlas is getting exposed for the fraud she is every week :Jonny: 

girl u dont even need to like her, but sethlas ATE this season ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

17 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

girl u dont even need to like her, but sethlas ATE this season ...

I am very confused over the hate she is getting. She arguably has one undeserved challenge win but she also should have won girl groups soooo what's the issue?

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.