Drag Race España | Season 4 E1: Travel in Time

igninton

1 hour ago, aayAlex said:

The way the S3 girls stand no chance omg 

Now not too much on Legend Hornella sis!

• Like 1

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Life Savers

• NumbSoul

• genetic fail

• Very, very strong start for España All Stars
  • Samantha redeemed herself this episode. She looked fantastic and her talent show was HILARIOUS af
  • Juriji was lucky she wasn't put in the BTM honestly. Her show wasn't good and her vocals were pitchy once again
  • I'm not familiar with the S3 queens since I didn't watch that season but I'm honestly impressed by Hornella. She did a fantastic live singing and comedy talent, and honestly she won that lipsync against Sethlas
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sethlas is the supreme. Wow. Overall this talent show was great and better than most US ones haha

Sethlas and Onyx are dating? Is this well known out there in Spain? Kinda threw me a bit. That's cute! Ru WISHES he could have that kind of relationship on his show! lol

52 minutes ago, Antonini said:

Sethlas and Onyx are dating? Is this well known out there in Spain? Kinda threw me a bit. That's cute! Ru WISHES he could have that kind of relationship on his show! lol

Wait they are? I thought they were just good friends LOL

The episode was ok, I was expecting more but it wasn't terrible. I don't think Pupi deserved to be in the bottom though, her show was a bit funny. 

Glad Pink Chadora left, she was my least favorite from the cast and her show was a mess.

52 minutes ago, mindbender said:

Wait they are? I thought they were just good friends LOL

Their comments about each other basically told us that they are f*cking or have f*cked in the past. 

The talent show was cute but I was disappointed that many of the presentations were too similar to their original ones. Namely Onyx, Juriji, Pakita and Sethlas felt a bit redundant. Sethlas' was really elevated by the García Lorca intro though, so she gets a big gay pass :heart: it was beautiful queer art.

Samantha and Hornella were hilarious so well-deserved placements too :clap3:.

Pakita was robbed she deserved top 2, also Sethlas clearly lost the LP. Good start overall. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Love my girl Juriji but her performance was kinda messy. I guess she was nervous… would’ve put her in the bottom over Pupi. Pakita ROBBED she deserves top 2 over Hornella

• Like 1

Snatch Game next week? Onyx is TOAST :skull:

Glad Onyx stayed over Pink. Sethlas was great and I think Samantha should've been the other top 2. Glad Pupi was safe.

Hornella definitely won that lip sync though.

Edited by Almodusa

Love Sethlas as a performer, but god damn do I hate the Canaries drag style :deadbanana:

• Haha 4

• ATRL Moderator

It requires a certain amount of intelligents to enjoy the Canary Islands drag style.  

spacer.png

:smitten:  

• ATRL Moderator

PERFECT first elimination :clap3:

Great episode. España talent shows continue to set the bar :clap3:

Top 3 I'm rooting for: Hornella, Juriji, Sagittaria

Top 3 I'm sad didn't return: Visa!!!, Dovima (we need more mean girls lol), Chanel (we need more attractive men)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Top 3 I'm rooting for: Hornella, Juriji, Sagittaria

Top 3 I'm sad didn't return: Visa!!!, Dovima (we need more mean girls lol), Chanel (we need more attractive men)

Top 3 I'm rooting for: Juriji, Drag Sethlas, Onyx

Top 3 I'm sad didn't return: Hugáceo Crujiente, Dovima Nurmi (the drama between these two!) & Clover Bish (there's always All Stars 2)

Support the Spanish Queens!

QyvfFVk.png

Drag Race Fatigue 2: RuVenge of the Subtitles

The 2023 RuGirls Rate

Drag sethlas is such a breathe of fresh air

• Like 1

I have no idea who Pupi's character was but I was screaming every time she opened her mouth or giving a side-eye. She killed that!

Sethlas was hilarious too and I'm so glad that she's slaying so hard.

Really sad about the elimination, I was rooting for her and for an SG redemption.

Still waiting for Mother to finally kill it. I'm afraid shaving her head is just not enough 

• Thanks 1

Two episodes in and I can already tell this will be another iconic season! The SG and runway were so good :jonny5: 

I didn't really agree with Hornella placing low and especially Samantha being high though...

Hornella should've been safe, Samantha should've been low (she was so boring...), and Pakita should've been the third top.

Sethlas' and Juriji's runways were INSANE :jonny5: 

I like Onyx and I'm sure she would've had some amazing runways to give, but I'm not mad about her leaving. She just didn't deliver in either week, so it was fair for her to go.

• Like 1

the runways the season are 10/10, even Samantha is killing it 

for me Pupu Juriji Drag Sethlas and Pakita were on top

this season is going to be amazing

sad that we only have 7 queens left

i want another espana all star season after 5th normal one with 12 queens 

Sethlas was by far the best in the Snatch Game and runway :clap3: Pupi was great in the Snatch Game though I didn't like her runway that much nor saw that much of an evolution compared to the original. 

Lipsync was close, but I liked Sethlas' more even though the judges were living more for Pupi's lipsync.  

Sad to see Onyx go but Sagittaria has a bit more to offer with the challenges coming up.  Her runway today was one of the best :clap3:

Pupi ATE the SG, and Sethlas was a close 2nd. I agree Pakita should've placed high, the rest were just there.

And Pupi definitely won that lipsync with the acting, Sethlas knows how to put on a show, but she should be smarter and not repeat the same stunts over and over again.

Still, Sethlas is gonna win the season, she came back to KILL IT. She's excelling at everything and her looks are amazing, so it's crystal clear.

I love Juriji and I was really looking forward to having her on my screen again, but I feel she's kinda fading so far. The look though, WOW. One of the best things I've seen on the runway!

I hated the pasts Snatch Games but this one was actually kinda fun. 

Sethlas and Sagittaria ATE the runway. 

I love Onyx's drag but she's just not made for Drag Race, it was her time to go. 

Do any of y'all watch Mera Mangle's youtube show? I watch often even though I disagree with 50% of what they say. She made a comment that UK v TW's talent show was better than Espana All Stars and I nearly spat out my drink in disbelief. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.