Drag Race España | Season 4 E1: Travel in Time

igninton

11 hours ago, Ponzi said:

She won me over with her talent show, she was ROBBED that week.

I loved most of her looks. I think the only one I didn't care for was the Marie Antoinette-like one.

I loved her personality on the show. She was different from the other girls and I loved loved loved her sense of humour. I can see how she may not be for everyone though.

I honestly think a lot of the queens personalities are lost in translation unfortunately. I could never understand why people adore Carmen and claim she’s one of the best winners ever (don’t get me started on her looks alone lol).

but yea, that’s the problem with the non-English franchises. Especially espana bc I feel like the translations weren’t up to par back then. They’ve gotten better in more recent seasons to incorporate slang and stuff.

i just like Onyx’s drag and Pakita is so strikingly beautiful she looks like a prettier more seductive Dua Lipa. I also think Sethlas was robbed and I was gagged she didn’t make the finale of her season. This should be cute. 

• Like 1

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Life Savers

• NumbSoul

• genetic fail

I bet Sethlas' ***** is fuzzy like a peach. I want to **** him so bad however I hate his drag and I want him eliminated first

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

14 hours ago, Gwegend said:

I honestly think a lot of the queens personalities are lost in translation unfortunately. I could never understand why people adore Carmen and claim she’s one of the best winners ever (don’t get me started on her looks alone lol).

but yea, that’s the problem with the non-English franchises. Especially espana bc I feel like the translations weren’t up to par back then. They’ve gotten better in more recent seasons to incorporate slang and stuff.

i just like Onyx’s drag and Pakita is so strikingly beautiful she looks like a prettier more seductive Dua Lipa. I also think Sethlas was robbed and I was gagged she didn’t make the finale of her season. This should be cute. 

Humour is difficult to translate in and on itself but the subtitles on WoW+ definitely make it harder. They're awful. You can they're all rushed and that they probably use automatic translation.

Still, like I said, I can see how Juriji may not be for everyone, especially her personality. I just enjoy her pov a lot which is very apparent both in her drag and in the way she presents herself on TV.

I'm really excited for all the queens though, even the ones that no one seems to like haha

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ponzi said:

Humour is difficult to translate in and on itself but the subtitles on WoW+ definitely make it harder. They're awful. You can they're all rushed and that they probably use automatic translation.

Still, like I said, I can see how Juriji may not be for everyone, especially her personality. I just enjoy her pov a lot which is very apparent both in her drag and in the way she presents herself on TV.

I'm really excited for all the queens though, even the ones that no one seems to like haha

yea the humor and especially delivery of speech is so nuanced it’s like impossible to translate 

You can say Samantha’s (and Puppi’s) name, hun. We won’t be mad at you for it :oh:

Edited by Gwegend
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Gwegend said:

yea the humor and especially delivery of speech is so nuanced it’s like impossible to translate 

You can say Samantha’s (and Puppi’s) name, hun. We won’t be mad at you for it :oh:

Lmao don’t forget about Pink Cha! I just know together they'll be a cackle and not because of the jokes.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ponzi said:

Lmao don’t forget about Pink Cha! I just know together they'll be a cackle and not because of the jokes.

Ugh one I absolutely DID forget about Pink Chadora because my brain was doing god’s work for me! Haha I didn’t think her drag was as awful as the other 2, but she was WAY too confident and bitter 

• Haha 1

Can’t wait for Juriji to snatch her crown :jonny:

First 15 minutes of the All Stars premiere are out

• Like 1

why a smile immediately appeared on my face when Juriji came? I want this puta to go all the way and take that crown

Since i watched S3 recently that's my predictions (i'm bias)

1. Juriji - I don't think she will go that far but I'm rooting!!!
2. Drag Sethlas
3. Onyx - she's gonna go first I think :coffee2:
4. Sagittaria
5. Hornella Gongora
6. Pupi Poisson
7. Pakita
8. Pink Chadora
9. Samantha Ballentines

Probably top will be Sethlas and Hornella with Sagittaria in top 3

I am here. I am sat. I am ready to watch.

3 hours ago, xrosup said:

First 15 minutes of the All Stars premiere are out

Hornella's entrance was really smart :clap3:

Samantha and Puppi double sashay on episode 1 pls! :duca:

• Haha 1

Looooved Juriji, Onyx and Hornella's entrances :heart2:

Manifesting a Pink Chadora, Samantha and Pupi triple elimination on episode 1, I truly don't look forward to seeing them again on my screen :gaycat6:

• Thanks 1

Goddess Juriji :clap3:iconic as usual

I just starting getting into Espana and love it. What is the general public's consensus on each of the season's? I know that people love Carmen but the S2 cast seems amazing. How do people feel about Sharonne?

22 minutes ago, mindbender said:

I just starting getting into Espana and love it. What is the general public's consensus on each of the season's? I know that people love Carmen but the S2 cast seems amazing. How do people feel about Sharonne?

She's basically like Sasha or Bianca but in Spain. She has a legendary status and is well known even before. 
The rumor is when Supremme step down as a judge Sharonne will be the judge.

Carmen was a wild card, when Sharonne entered the room I think a lot of people knew it's her season. Raja teas 

Is the S2 talent show episode like...the best episode of any drag race ever? lol Even the runway has my jaw on the floor. 

3 hours ago, mindbender said:

Is the S2 talent show episode like...the best episode of any drag race ever? lol Even the runway has my jaw on the floor. 

S2 of Espania is up there with Drag Race Uk 2 All star 2 

It's one of the best seasons

and yes. talent show is the best episode in terms of talent shows from DR 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, mindbender said:

I dont know about the public opinion but mine is that the first two season top tier in the the whole franchise and the third is one of the worst utter crap **** ass

How i want the season to go:

9th: Samantha
8th: Pink Chadora
7th: Sethlas
6th: Hornella
5th: Pakita

Top 4: Sagittaria & Onyx

Top 2: Juriji & Pupi

Winner: Miss Klee of course :suburban:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• 2 weeks later...

The cast is kind of a dud? Too many “comedy” queens I fear. Glad one of them was the first boot.

Drag Sethlas reclaiming the Talent Show win that was robbed from her in Season 2 :clap3:

• Thanks 1

That was a fun premiere! The Espana girls ALWAYS bring it in the talent shows - truly setting the bar :clap3: 

Also, surprisingly, I agreed with the results for the most part.

Sethlas was for sure my absolute fav. Another showstopping talent show in the bag for her :clap3: 

After her I thought Hornella / Pakita / Samantha were the strongest.

I wish Pakita could've been in the top over Samantha (just cause I like her more ddd), but I can't be mad at the Top3 they chose - they were all strong.

The bottom 3 was spot on for me. I think Pupi and Onyx were my least favorites personally, but I bet they would've thrown out Onyx out if that was the case, so I'm glad it was Pink Chadora in the bottom 2 instead :rip: 

I'm happy with Chadora being out. She was one of the 3 people I didn't really care for (probably my least favorite from the cast actually) and I do think it made sense with the episode and the challenge. I'm particularly happy, cause I remember stumbling into some "spoiler" a long time ago that said Juriji was out first, so I'm glad that was just fake/trolling or some wrong early tea, cause I was really scared it would actually be her the whole episode :rip: 

I’m gagged by how good the first episode was! 

Samantha’s talent show has me hooked lmao 

Well-deserved win for Sethlas :clap3:

Mother Juriji looked the best but I need her to slay harder than that 'cause I need her to win the whole thing

• Thanks 1

The way Sethlas talent and lipsync were an A+ :clap3:

Glad Chadora left as I think Onyx Unleashed has way more to offer anyway. 

• Thanks 1

This episode kinda the gag :jonny6:

Sethlas is really that girl. 

• Thanks 1

The way the S3 girls stand no chance omg 

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.