• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Life Savers

• NumbSoul

• genetic fail

That's... A little early for an announcement, but I genuinely can't wait :jonnycat:

Hoping that the judging will be better compared to S3

Just started S3 relatively unspoiled. I thought the talent show was cute. 

Chanel Anorex is so hot and I thought their talent show ended up being interesting. I like both Pakita and Pitita

when Hornella first walked in I was not feeling it but there’s something kinda endearing and pretty about her huge bricky face. Like her mug is gorgeous but I wasn’t seeing it at first 

I think it’s hilarious that Canary Island queen is an archetype on DRE now :lmao: 

not sure how this thread reacted to her but I STAN CLOVER BISH!!!!

Macarena coming back and flopping the first episode :ahh: poor girl 

I need pink chadora out IMMEDIATELY :jonny6:

i thought Visa was easy first out but her talent show was fine and her runway gagged me 

sorry y’all if I write any more posts like this for this season I will put it in spoilers I didn’t think I’d have this much of a reaction :mandown:

EDIT: MARIA NOOOOO :jonny6: she was giving lovely 3rd out, Macarena getting “we can’t send the girl we just brought back first” payola escaping bottom 2 

Edited by Rigalo
  • Like 3

Pink Chadora winning ep 2 :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: Now I can see what y’all are talking about with these WACK ass judges. And them giving all the girls a stern talking to before results like the challenge was a massive bomb :skull: the judges sucking all the fun out of the room is such a choice 

I only watched Season 3 until episode 5 :deadbanana2:

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

I hate hate HATE that the episodes are so long, I’m just now on episode 6 of season 3. i cannot fathom that Pink Chadora is still in the competition let alone WON two challenges?? Glad Macarena left last week tho, I feel like a returning queen almost has to over-impress but she was not giving it to me. Clover is still probably my fave so far but it’s clear she’s going nowhere fast in this comp  

• Haha 1

Alright on episode 9 now, my Cister Clover has been robbed TWICE now :monkey: so glad Pink Chadora went home but Bestiah leaving over Kelly Roller is a crime. And I love Pitita but giving her four wins, sending home bestiah when the rest of the cast is clearly not winning is so… :skull: 

19 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

Alright on episode 9 now, my Cister Clover has been robbed TWICE now :monkey: so glad Pink Chadora went home but Bestiah leaving over Kelly Roller is a crime. And I love Pitita but giving her four wins, sending home bestiah when the rest of the cast is clearly not winning is so… :skull: 

Yeah season 3 sucks ass lol. And Clover deserved better

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Yaaaaaasssss Juriji :jonny6:

Not Samantha actually looking good here! Oh wow. 

Not Samantha again :rip:

• Haha 1

I still haven’t watched S3 but I should before All Stars. Is it good?

MOTHER JURIJI OMG THE CROWN IS YOURS! :loki:

Happy to see Onyx and Sethlas again. NOT happy to see Samantha again.

It might've been a little too early for the S3 girls to go back, I can see literally zero growth in their promos.

• Like 1

Juriji has to win 

So excited for this season :duca: This is such a strong cast!

Legend Juriji for the win :alexz: 

But tbf, there's so many girls here who I love and I'm rooting for: Juriji / Sagittaria / Hornella / Onyx / Pakita / Sethlas ... 

So basically everyone but Pupi, Pink Chadora, and Samantha :skull: 

• Like 2

Team Juriji, Sethlas, Sagi & Onyx

Pupi & Samantha together :suburban:

8 hours ago, Ponzi said:

Yaaaaaasssss Juriji :jonny6:

7 hours ago, shark_heather said:

Juriji has to win 

I could quote this whole thread but can any of you explain why everyone stand Juriji? I remember really disliking her bc she was a total brat, *****, and super rude to Marina for literally no reason. And she had boring looks no? 

I’m rooting for Onyx. This cast is missing a lot of the better queens from Espana. But I guess they needed some filler girls (Samantha, pink chadora)

Juriji the MOTHER that you are :jonny:

8 hours ago, Gwegend said:

I could quote this whole thread but can any of you explain why everyone stand Juriji? I remember really disliking her bc she was a total brat, *****, and super rude to Marina for literally no reason. And she had boring looks no? 

I’m rooting for Onyx. This cast is missing a lot of the better queens from Espana. But I guess they needed some filler girls (Samantha, pink chadora)

She won me over with her talent show, she was ROBBED that week.

I loved most of her looks. I think the only one I didn't care for was the Marie Antoinette-like one.

I loved her personality on the show. She was different from the other girls and I loved loved loved her sense of humour. I can see how she may not be for everyone though.

• Like 1

My Top 4

GD4SObnXUAAz0cI?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GD4ShRvXAAAKwWJ?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

GD4PRsgW8AEtlmi?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GD4TA6ZWYAAbgqm?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

But knowing Supremme, the Top 2 will probably be Puppi and Samantha :deadbanana2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This cast is SO iconic, not a SINGLE sneak, thank GOD we were spared from Killer sneaking her way here. 

Honestly Juriji, Puppi, Sethlas and Pakita scream Top 4 to me. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.