Drag Race España | Season 4 E1: Travel in Time

igninton

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

Haven’t seen this season at all but girls being shocked a busted girl is in the finale when Estrella and Killer were finalists in their seasons too is a kii

Estrella and Killer may have not been the full package but they are far better queens than Kelly Roller will ever be. 

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Life Savers

• NumbSoul

• genetic fail

• ATRL Moderator

say what you want about the rest of the season but the judging this episode was spot on

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

This season is a f**king MESS. They really shouldn’t have wasted the 2 wins on Pink Chadora, should’ve been Clover’s & Hornella’s.

They also f**ked up by eliminating Pitita’s only competition, Bestiah. Like it’s too obvious now she’s going to win

• ATRL Moderator

I love this season so much. 

• Thumbs Down 2

12 hours ago, TROPICUM said:

Clover's elimination reeked of misogyny tbh

Yeah, they always were so hard on her

Anyway, what the **** is doing Kelly on the finale :skull:

Such an awful way to end a very good season overal

Bestia and Clover deserve the final spot instead of Kelly and Hornella

• ATRL Moderator
14 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

say what you want about the rest of the season but the judging this episode was spot on

Well, Kelly should have been high instead of Pitita but otherwise yes 

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, madonnas said:

Well, Kelly should have been high instead of Pitita but otherwise yes 

:rip: honestly yes 

I feel like Vania would have won the season if she didn’t clearly have some stuff mentally going on 

Worked in Pititas favor tho at least :coffee2:

Excited to see how messy of a runway Kelly is gonna have on the finale :duca:

• 2 weeks later...

Not even one post about the reunion a week later dddd :rip: 

But yeah, it was pretty uneventful, so no wonder.

Looking forward to Pitita's crowning the finale tonight! Hope the girls deliver a cute closing to the season!

Congrats to Pitita :alexz: Amazing and a well deserved winner!

I personally really enjoyed this season. Maybe it wasn't quite as 10/10 as the first two, but it was still very solid and entertaining!

Can't wait for what's next with the España franchise!

• ATRL Moderator

Wack finale but deserved winner.  

I liked this season a lot but I’m like the only one lol 

Perfect winner. Drag Race Spain is the only series of the franchise that has gotten every winner right so far :clap3: Would have been a joke had Vania or Kelly had won. 

Edited by Hector

The right winner :clap3:

The season was very good, funny... but Kelly and Hornella didn't deserve their spot

• Like 1

Vania most definitely would have won if she wasn’t in a bad mental space

not the biggest pitita fan but there’s no denying she deserved to win 

THEE Pitita is a great winner, she did that :clap3:

They better hire back the S1/S2 producers, though. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

They better hire back the S1/S2 producers, though. 

Hearing a lot of rumors on twitter that there won't be 4th season

42 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

Hearing a lot of rumors on twitter that there won't be 4th season

Girl they say this **** every year like clockwork lol, there's no way it's gonna end soon tbh.

THEE rightful winner btw, need her on all winners. :clap3:

• Like 1

Can someone please tell me what's going on online? So much hatred from fellow España queen towards Pitita, I haven't watched the whole season but so far from the four episodes I've seeb Pitita is THE best queen by a long shot in this cast. Same way Carmen and Sharonne stood out early on, I knew she was gonna win. The girlies that can't face that should get eaten up. 

katy.thumb.gif.16659d27676c0442704b0cc89

• ATRL Moderator

I just finished S2 (I know, I'm a whole season behind nnnn) and am GAGGED they cut Marina from the final lip sync cause they knew she was about to STOMP on the girlies :fan: I didn't like her for most of the season, but really admire how she clawed her way to the finale.

I caught up on the thread through the S2 finale and can't believe no one commented on how Sharonne was SINGING in the finale song :jonny4:

Anyway, S1 and S2 were both great, and had two very deserving (if very obvious) winners. I hope S3 keeps it up! :clap3:

On 4/12/2023 at 1:37 PM, Hephaestus said:

Oh my, apparently they announced at S3's press released that All Stars is already in production/filming :jonnycat:

Oh wow. There are so many talented queens from the first 2 seasons that they could def have an AS with just them.

I just really hope Samantha Ballentines is NOT there :redface:

4 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I caught up on the thread through the S2 finale and can't believe no one commented on how Sharonne was SINGING in the finale song :jonny4:

Oh my god yes, her verse was IMMACULATE! :jonny2:

4 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Oh wow. There are so many talented queens from the first 2 seasons that they could def have an AS with just them.

I just really hope Samantha Ballentines is NOT there :redface:

And speaking of All Stars, they actually started teasing it recently so I guess it's coming soon? I honestly can't wait, I really want to (hopefully) see Onyx and Juriji again.

NO to drag pests Pupi, Samantha and Estrella. I've had enough of them!

• Like 1

Also let me give Pitita her flowers! She slayed S3 and although she was payolad a little, she absolutely deserved to win because she stomped on the competition. Love that for my fave! :clap3:

Just finished this season. I actually think pretty much every decision was fair and justifiable. Pitita was the best in every challenge she won :coffee2: The judges were actually very very articulate in their feedback with Clover. And I think hee high placements were deserved. A lot of filler queens this season unfortunately made for some very meh weeks. It was kind of a slog to get through. But Pitita is one of the most exciting winners in a long time

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.