Drag Race España | Season 4 E1: Travel in Time

igninton

I don’t even like Pink Chadora but she deserved to stay, Pakita could’ve been the only one going home. Clover should’ve won instead of Vania too.. 

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Life Savers

• NumbSoul

• genetic fail

• ATRL Moderator

What’s up with the fanbases up Clover’s ass?? I like her but they seem to think she’s slaying hard when she isn’t.  Though she obviously did very well this episode.  

1 hour ago, madonnas said:

What’s up with the fanbases up Clover’s ass?? I like her but they seem to think she’s slaying hard when she isn’t.  Though she obviously did very well this episode.  

I think part of it is that she was known in the reviewer community before actually doing drag herself. I agree the fandom overrates her, but she was good all around this episode. 

what a messy episode :skull:

• ATRL Moderator
29 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

I think part of it is that she was known in the reviewer community before actually doing drag herself. I agree the fandom overrates her, but she was good all around this episode. 

She 100% deserved her HIGH placement. Her runway was good too. I would have liked the goatee color to match her wigs color, but that’s a nitpick. 

I think her placements have been fair.  She’s a great workroom presence and very likeable.  But she’s a baby queen and that shows sometimes.  

I think this season has had way fairer judging than s2. 

Wow, that was another amazing and really intense episode!

The challenge was super fun, the runway was amazing, and the drama was really something.

I guess in terms of the competition, this season is kinda falling apart with all the threats leaving, but I can't lie - I'm still enjoying it.

While I agree with the rest of the critiques, Vania FOR SURE should've been in the bottom with Bestiah.

Kelly's runway was not as bad as they were trying to make it seen, plus she did great in the challenge. And Vania literally nominated herself to go home :rip: 

Super sad about Bestiah being gone... She was fun, had incredible looks, and was kinda one of the only threats to Pitita left. Unfortunately, it kinda made sense. Kelly should not have been in the bottom 2 and even then, she won that lipsync fair and square. 

Unless something insane happens (which I'm not counting out), I think it's a done deal - Pitita is winning and she deserves it. She's amazing and incredibly well-rounded. All her competition left. The only one that is any sort of threat is Hornella, but the judges have really undermined her, so it does not seem like they are even close. 

Also, OMG at Valentina being there next week :jonny5: And both in the workroom and during the judging :jonny5: 

3 minutes ago, AcidPrince said:

Wtf Vania :skull:

dghavh right?

I was waiting until the very last second for her to send herself home and for Bestiah to be saved... Still shook it didn't happen :rip: 

Pitita's won more times than Sharonne & Carmen already, there is no way she's losing.  :clap3: 

I thought Bestiah did better than Kelly in the lipsync, there was no reason to keep Kelly. She's not really improving that much. 

Valentina on next week,  yas :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator

It should have been a dual clover / pit win tbh, I mean I guess pit is a shoe in to win at this point so it didn’t matter.  

clover had an amazing runway I was gob smacked that ana didn’t like it.  Rest of the judging was fine, hornella looked worse than Kelly though so she should have lip synced.  But then we wouldn’t have gotten such an amazing lip sync.  kelly just knows how to use her mouth during performances.  

Rip Bestiah

The episode itself was great, but it also killed the only relevant storyline the season had left. You can tell whoever was in charge of storylines for the prior two seasons left. Bestiah was the only challenger left for Pitita (narrative-wise, she's obviously winning either way) and they had a makeover challenge coming up so they could have gone on 4 - 2 into the finale. Instead, it'll probably go 5 to 1, with Vania who doesn't even want to win, Hornella who's good but will have no wins, and one of Clover or Kelly who are simply not at the level required. The decision made no sense because Bestiah was good in the lipsync and Kelly's reveals were ugly. To top it all off they keep giving their winner an unlikeable edit. They could have given Clover the win at least to give her comeback arc a satisfying ending (didn't Sharonne and Estrella share a win at this point too?). Just all around terrible editing and production.

Edited by Life Savers

This season is absolute dog sh^t. 
I literally skipped just to watch the critiques and lipsync. I already know the end. No way Pitita doesn’t win now after her only real threat is gone. Kelly didn’t even win the lipsync. Her reveals were garbage and she didn’t know the words if you were actually paying attention. 
trash trash trash. 

This season is HORRIBLEEEE 

I haven't watched since Visa left i've been too busy but the queens on twitter spoiled me that BESTIAH left? The only competitor Pitita has? :ahh: Los Javis need to be exhiled

19 hours ago, Hector said:

there was no reason to keep Kelly

literally

Cute episode! Really liked the makeover partners they picked.

I think the results were pretty fair. Vania was my fave too and Pitita was clearly 2nd.

Though I am a Kelly apologist and stan, I think she was a bit overpraised this week. That being said, I think the btm2 was still correct.

Clover leaving... I do think she did poorly this week and it was her time in general, but I can't lie - I kinda thought she won the lipsync. Maybe I need to rewatch it, cause it was close, but yeah... Oh well, I'm glad Hornella is in the finale :heart2: This was her only slip-up in the whole competition and she's just a great queen in general.

Pitita winning seems obvious and fair. I love Kelly and Hornella too and though they probably won't win, I hope they have a good showing :heart2: 

Good episode. The makeover episodes in this franchise always hit. Hornella's partner alone...:jonny2:

Vania 100% deserved. They looked snatched. Pitita kind of flopped considering she had a big advantage. Both her dress and (especially) her wig looked better than her partner's. Because everyone else had ugly outfits she was fine being safe though. Kelly being a finalist sends me and although Hornella lost the lipsync handily this was her only bad week, so I think it's OK. Congrats to THEE Pitita on winning the season (or Vania if the fan vote is too lopsided and they decide not to go for the front runner for the first time). 

I really dislike Javier Ambrossi's attitude towards Clover. It was very offputting. Clover was done so dirty this season. Should've had two wins and a spot in the finale. 

• Like 2

The javis are disgusting. They need to leave after this season 

Clover did better than Hornella in the lipsync and both of Hornella's outfits were hideous. She should have left instead.

And Pitita needs to win though I think Suppreme will payola it for Vania who wasn't nearly as strong as Pitita this season. 

Kelly Roller in the top 4 is kind of a joke :deadbanana4: Even if she was one of the strongest this episode. 

Clover's elimination reeked of misogyny tbh

Haven’t seen this season at all but girls being shocked a busted girl is in the finale when Estrella and Killer were finalists in their seasons too is a kii

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.