Drag Race España | All Stars | España's first All Star is...

igninton

Sethlas is coming to win the season.  That Hell look was peak runway on Drag Race and that lipsync, one of the all time best :clap3: She's coming to win the season! Juriji's runways were great and I loved how hilarious her lipsync was too :ahh:

Sagittaria can seriously go,  she's serving sour grapes and I don't want her to bring that bitter energy throughout the entire season. 

Pupi should have been eliminated,  all of her looks were awful.  Pakita's looks were more passable than hers. 

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Life Savers

• NumbSoul

• genetic fail

Sagittaria made points. Sethlas third look was lazy and ugly, she shouldn't have been in the top at all.

I also think some sins are leagues easier to portray than others. Sagi's lust look was actually quite good - the ropes across the gown gave it that little BDSM vibe. Much more creative than just making some lingerie or a nightgown with garters. And what was wrong with the prop? All the girls had some. Sethlas walked the runway holding a big-ass hand mirror...

• Like 2

Sagittaria is absolutely right :clap3: Get the Canarian clown off my show

• Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

OMg Saggitaria throwing that tamtrum was ebtertaining as hell and the way she booked it off the runway after the results lmao! Although I get it it must be kinda annoying to see Sethlas steamroll the whole thing. 

I legit thought Sethlas was gonna send Pupi home and was kinda shook with her choosing Pakita. I woulda been mad if I was Pakita. Imahine making your gown and constructing it beautifully only to have to beg the glue gun corset girl to save you?!!? 

And then Sethlas goes and breaks her mirror on stage mama thats a full on safety hazard! Although she clearly won the lip sync too when she took Jurijis Pillow wig lmao. 

What a great episode and season so far cant wait for next week!

The Sethlas payola is tew much.

• Like 1

This season continues to be absolutely ICONIC! :alexz: 

I am living for Sagittaria getting into her "villain" bag. I just hope the fans don't start bullying her for giving us top tier entertainment, especially when she's just saying her opinion and being honest (like the other contestants wanted her to). Also, I think she absolutely had a point.

Love her and she is slaying, but even though Sethlas' 2nd look was insanely good, the 3rd one should've immediately eliminated her for being a contender for the win. I was even expecting her to be low, since the 3rd look should be the most important and hers was arguably one of the weakest. Plus, I think her 1st look also had some slight issues.

Pakita also had no business being up for elimination, when Samatha's 3rd look was... that.

It easily should've been Pupi and Samantha in the bottom, with either Sethlas or Pakita low.

Juriji was by far the best and I would make Sagittaria the second winner (although Hornella would've been a good choice too).

Pakita leaving was kinda obvious. I'm sad, I like her a lot, but oh well. I wish Sethlas was playing the game a bit more, because Pupi can be more of a threat if there are many comedy challenges in the future. Curious to see who Juriji picked, because I had a feeling Sethlas would for sure send Pakita out, but that Juriji might pick Pupi... We'll see.

Yeah Sethlas' top placement didn't make a lot of sense, her second look truly carried her to the top apparently. But that outfit was truly jaw dropping, one of the most interesting outfits I've ever seen on Drag Race.

Juriji finally checked in and fought for that top 2 placement, every look was just great. Hornella also did well and Pakita was robbed big time, I genuinely thought she'd be top 3 and I'd be furious if I was her.

Bottom 2 was very clearly Pupi and Samantha, production really went above and beyond to try and save them both (and they succeeded!). I can't believe I'm saying this but Sagittaria was absolutely right even if it came across as bratty.

Lip sync was low key a mess, so whatever. Sad about Pakita leaving, I wanted to see more from her.

• Like 1

I agree with Sagittaria as well. While Sethlas’ first two looks were great, the one she created was just a corset with **** glued to it. Sagittaria should’ve been in the top 2 with Juriji instead.

I agree with the bottom two though. Had Pakita not screamed and tore the roses, it wouldn’t have read as wrath. It was a pretty basic dress too. And Pupi… well her taste level remains the same.

Surprised with Samantha’s first two looks tbh. She could’ve been high if not for the look she constructed.

• Like 1

This season remains me when Pitita won: it was obviuos. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

truly one of the best looks I've ever seen on DR

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, AcidPrince said:

This season remains me when Pitita won: it was obviuos. 

I mean honestly it’s been obvious for all 4 seasons.  

im team Sethlas and think people are doing the most.  Sagi could have won tho and I wouldn’t be mad.  

What a drama episode :clap3:

Sagi was robbed and right with 3rd look of Sethlas

Wait not Juriji actually getting hurt in the lipsync and Sethlas/production not caring :hoetenks:

How STUPID do you have to be to break a mirror in pieces just as the lipsync starts? :deadbanana4: When the camera panned out and you could see the entire right side of the stage covered in little mirrors :deadbanana4:

• Thanks 2

As much as I love Pupi, Pakita was done dirty. Damn didn’t expect Sethlas to slay like this 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i love that the Spaniard girls don’t give a sh*t about the annoying part of the fanbase  :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

• Haha 1

I wanted to Sethlas to win the season but not anymore.:redface:

juriji for the win!

• Thanks 3

Spoiler

Pakita getting eliminated wtf

should’ve been pupi and Samantha bottom 2

Sagittaria in untucked speaking facts! Guess she ain’t winning since she’s calling out production’s favoritism lol 

Also the way I screamed when Sethlas & Sagittaria were arguing in untucked and Sethlas said “If I’m before a sewing machine, I start talking to it. Like when Samantha is drunk, she starts talking to herself” :ahh:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Iceland said:

juriji for the win!

Now I'm not here to excuse Sethlas breaking a mirror in any way (it was actually so disrespectful that she did it, especially at the very beginning of the performance), but if you see that happening maybe consider not throwing your whole body on the ground or at least the portion of it with broken glass?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Iceland said:

juriji for the win!

I didn't even notice that. The facr that sethlas won the lipsync even with that i------ 

Every allstars needs an alaska I guess, down to the unfair lipsyncs and drag suddenly becoming a contact sport.

• Like 1

The push for Sethlas this episode was unnecesssary. Yes, her second look was amazing but the 3rd look was basic. Sagittaria is right about being pissed off about the favoritism about certain s2 girlies.

I think the only bad runway package across the 3 categories for the ball was Puppi. 

Edited by xrosup
  • Haha 1

Sagittaria eating Sethlas up. We love too see it, the payola is far too much.

Edited by Antisocialites

Oh wow the girls are fighting :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.