Drag Race España | All Stars | España's first All Star is...

igninton

Sethlas came for blood this season, huh?

• Like 2

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Life Savers

• NumbSoul

• genetic fail

• Puppi stole snatch game
  • I don't think Samantha was HIGH this episode but I'm not mad about it either. I think they could've done added Juriji to the top too
  • The runway was amazing, everyone looked amazing and definitely redeemed their looks. Sethlas, Juriji, Aquaria and Hornella pissed all over the runway
  • Onyx is just not great at Drag Race. She can serve looks but that's kinda all there is about her
  • I hope Sagittaria being in the bottom is a wake up call for her, I feel she's holding herself back a lot 

Just watched the first episode! I thought the Talent Show was kinda messy overall not gonna lie lol. Sethlas was undoubtedly the best but I hated the outfit (he looked sexy tho) 

PINK CHADORA OUT FIRST IKTFR!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO

Pakita robbed AGAIN :biblio: 

Juriji’s runaway!!! :clap3::clap3::clap3:

Anyway I’m glad that the spoilers are slightly wrong and

Spoiler

Pupi won the lip sync instead of Sethlas :cm: and Pakita is safe instead of being in the bottom 2. 

Spoiler

It gives me hope that Juriji might still be in the top 2 over Miss Ballentines :chick3:

59 minutes ago, xrosup said:
  •  
  • I don't think Samantha was HIGH this episode but I'm not mad about it either. 

Samantha and Pupi are long time friends with Supremme 
there is payola involved 

4 minutes ago, PMM said:

Samantha and Pupi are long time friends with Supremme 
there is payola involved 

They are, but I don't think there's payola so far. Pupi was low last episode, and if anything, Samantha should've been high in episode 1. Still, I would've placed her safe this time around, but aside from Pakita, the rest were kinda ok. So they're judging correctly so far.

• ATRL Moderator

I actually got oddly emotional at the elimination :rip: You can just tell she really wanted to be there whereas Sagi had the most bizarre one-on-ones with the top 2 that made it seem like she doesn't care.

On 2/11/2024 at 5:15 PM, NumbSoul said:

I didn't really agree with Hornella placing low and especially Samantha being high though...

Hornella should've been safe, Samantha should've been low (she was so boring...), and Pakita should've been the third top.

spacer.png

Samantho being the favourite by the judges :rip:

Pupi really devoured that :rip: she made it seem so effortless :clap3:

Pupi Elixer! Samantha in the Snatch Game looked like Jarvis Hammer from Dragula :dies:

• Haha 1

Pupi and Settlas was fantastic on Snatch Game but Settlas was bad on this lipsync

I was a bit confused with the 3rd place though . Pakita was fantastic and Samantha was really bad so idk what happened there 

Im waiting for Juriji to wake the f up 

I’ve only watched the premiere but Sethlas is so tryhard and gross and that lipsync was horrible. 

Juriji deserved to be in the bottom over Onyx. 

• Confused 1

I’m switching on Pupi this season, I couldn’t stand her but she’s cracking me up these two episodes 

• Like 1

Sagitaria is annoying but she had a point. :giraffe:

the correct bottom two were puppy and Samantha, but of course supremme wouldn't put their two favorites in the bottom.

• Like 1

Juriji was my fav this week. 

• Like 1

Sethlas is so winning this season

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sethlas is doing amazing and at this point it would be a crime to not crown her, but girl, she's so arrogant...

Sagitaria was throwing a temper tantrum and it wasn't cute at all, but she was telling the truth. Sethlas 2nd look is for the history books, but the 3rd one was NOT IT. Btw, Sagitaria's sin might not have been as crystal clear as Pupi's or Juriji's for example, but I get more Lust from her than Pride from Sethlas... Well, it is what it is.

iconic behavior

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Lightbringer007 said:

iconic behavior

I was just going to say she's BenDelaCreming this :hoetenks:. I guess other girls are competing for second place because Sethlas is 100% not pulling the stunt Dela did. 

Edited by Life Savers
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Pls sethlas is so overrated. The look made in the work room is not good. The season 3 girls are still incapable of serving

Samantha saying that she eaten pissed cock that were better in taste than the apple. This *****.... 
I am living for Hornella. She's showing her funny side this time. rooting!! 

This ball theme was amazing!
It's drag sethlas and friends all starts and we are just watching it 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

Pls sethlas is so overrated. The look made in the work room is not good. The season 3 girls are still incapable of serving

true
byt it was serving pride
also her 2nd look was the best in the episode

1 minute ago, PMM said:

true
byt it was serving pride
also her 2nd look was the best in the episode

But the third one is the most important one. Pride is not just mirrors lol, it was just a corset with mirrors on it. 

My queen Juriji slayed tho

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.