RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Idg fighting over Sasha’s wins when pretty much everyone agrees she should have another one :ahh: mother is STOMP-stomping no matter how much you girls wanna shy away now that “production is making things obvious” :skull: 

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

You can all pretend you aren't being haters but you can stan other queens without coming for Sasha. Sasha fairly won the acting challenge, she did amazing in the girl groups and in the lip sync episode too. As for her ball win, I would have given it to Mistress but even Mistress's looks had issues. Mistress did not have the best self made look Anetra did but Anetra also had a terrible second look so couldn't win. There wasn't an obvious winner for that episode, Luxx could even justifiably have won it and she wasn't even in the top. Luxx, Sasha and Mistress all delivered three good looks. This week I agree with Sasha's win Sasha and Luxx both did great with difficult guests, Loosey did great with the easiest guest. Sasha and Luxx also looked great on the runway. So the winner should definitely have been one of them, I preferred Sasha's interview personally so wasn't shocked she won. 

You're all acting like she's being massively Payola'd when she has done great in every challenge she has won, dominated an episode with no winner and was arguably robbed of the girl groups win.  The producers could have given her the girl groups win and a win for the lip sync and not given her the ball or this week and she'd still be the clear front runner with three wins and multiple high placements. Could any of you even argue with that? 

I think maybe some of this is just bitterness because Sasha is the biggest threat to Mistress who is the fan favourite at this point. 

49 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Huh? But then why not Luxx, who did great in the challenge and had a runway that Ru loved? If production made the choice to rob Loosey of a win, it's clear they also made it to push Sasha, who was far worse than Luxx in the challenge and arguably worse on the runway.

Also, I don't even see anyone hating on Sasha, just pointing out that she didn't deserve to win, a sentiment echoed widely across other social media sites too. Some of y'all on this page (@EscapismRoars, @Rep2000) are taking it a bit far by pretending like we're crucifying the gal just for pointing out the truth that she's being pushed by production :rip: We critique unfair wins every season.

Tell that to @Relampago.who was the one I mainly was referencing to in last few posts. I don't disagree with you on this week's judging. But to go as far as digging Snatch Game up and want to rewrite herstory is just delusional.

Edited by Rep2000

Because let's be real. The only one who should have won this week is Loosey, since she is literally the main character of these few episodes. She got the most screentime AND her storyline was truly the main storyline of the episode. The producers heard Loosey said "I had 3 wins" and decides "yeah let's do sth real quick about that" :coffee:

55 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Also, at Roscoe's after Kornbread noted that Sasha's win was undeserved (and encouraged people to say it!), Malaysia even said that Sasha herself was gagged because after the interviews were over she thought she was BOTTOM 3 :rip: She said they were pretty much all in agreement and were shocked at results, so let's not act like this is some controversial opinion when the girls who got to see the full interview thought Sasha had a chance to go home, not win the challenge.

And according to Malaysia, Mistress was also ready to throw the lipsync and Charlie'd it instead. So I will take those teas with pinch of Salt.

Also, I actually wish they put Sasha in that bottom for her *vulnerability* moments because who the **** is gonna send her home. She can totally use a Bob LSFYL moment to showcase her strongest skillset again.

• ATRL Moderator
55 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

Tell that to @Relampago.who was the one I mainly was referencing to in last few posts. I don't disagree with you on this week's judging. But to go as far as digging Snatch Game up and want to rewrite herstory is just delusional.

But @Relampago. also said, "Sasha is an incredible drag queen. Top tier. But I don’t think she’s an incredible drag race queen, and she’s being pushed." That seems pretty unbiased to me, idk :redface:

I read pretty much every post in here and just don't see a Sasha hate train that some of you are describing, just a fair critique of the judging the past two eps. Compare this to Rita in Canada 1 for example: not only were we all saying Rita was getting payola, but we actively dragged her every chance we got for being ugly and annoying :bird: That's not the energy here, and I think it's worth noting that distinction.

Sasha winning got the gworlies mad...

Luxx was definitely not in control of that interview and was just along for the ride.

Loosey did well but her runway look was atrocious.

Sasha was the next best and killed her runway, so obvious choice.

mistress-kiss.gif

Jaida really is one of my favorite winners ever, she's just so funny :bibliahh:

2 hours ago, Rep2000 said:

And according to Malaysia, Mistress was also ready to throw the lipsync and Charlie'd it instead. So I will take those teas with pinch of Salt.

Also, I actually wish they put Sasha in that bottom for her *vulnerability* moments because who the **** is gonna send her home. She can totally use a Bob LSFYL moment to showcase her strongest skillset again.

Based on next week's episode trailer, she might be in the bottom for the roast. I'm predicting a Sasha v Salina lipsync.

People saying Loosey didn’t win because of her runway like if there hasn’t been many times where they don’t give a **** about runway and only award the performance. 
:ahh:

Sasha is an amazing queen but she didn’t deserve this win. plain and simple. Loosey and Luxx were the top 2 of the week 

:giraffe:

4 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Huh? But then why not Luxx, who did great in the challenge and had a runway that Ru loved? If production made the choice to rob Loosey of a win, it's clear they also made it to push Sasha, who was far worse than Luxx in the challenge and arguably worse on the runway.

Also, I don't even see anyone hating on Sasha, just pointing out that she didn't deserve to win, a sentiment echoed widely across other social media sites too. Some of y'all on this page (@EscapismRoars, @Rep2000) are taking it a bit far by pretending like we're crucifying the gal just for pointing out the truth that she's being pushed by production :rip: We critique unfair wins every season.

Oh yeah Luxx could've won too. Would've been happy with her or Sasha 

3 hours ago, Rep2000 said:

I’m just calling it like I see it. I just don’t think she’s been put on an even playing field with the other girls. I was enamored with Sasha prior to the past two episodes, but now I feel that she’s being praised for being Sasha Colby more than how she’s been objectively performing this season. 

She’s being treated with a reverence (a well earned one, she’s incredible like I said) but in terms of the show I would just rather see people judging the body of work on the show rather than hyping them up for the legend they are off of it. To me, girls like Bianca and Bob really had a satisfying story arc from obvious frontrunner to winner and I’m not seeing that same satisfaction with Sasha. It’s starting to feel boring cause she’s just being treated as Thee Sasha Colby rather than a contestant. 

It kind of says it all that Sasha is always so gagged by her wins :/ 

XaAKWaF.png

sasha still squarely in the lead, but not so egregiously that no one could catch up unless she starts to tank. a more diverse win distribution. mistress + loosey getting more peaks/valleys to their season trajectories... we could've had it all!!

mistress-kiss.gif

• ATRL Moderator

loosey was the third high of the week lbr. anetra could've taken her top spot and I wouldn't have batted an eye. it was between luxx and sasha

if we're doing ~our judging~ mine would look something like:

honestly the season isn't that rigged lmao

Jaida Essence is one of the most uncharismatic queens to ever be crowned. I cannot get through halfway of this Pit Stop episode, horrible

25 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

loosey was the third high of the week lbr. anetra could've taken her top spot and I wouldn't have batted an eye. it was between luxx and sasha

It’s really not, which is why Sasha getting pushed a bit stands out a little more than usual this season. 

Sasha is amazing and will win this season (rightfully so), however Luxx and Looser were better this week.

34 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

sjdjd i forgot about salina’s snatch game :skull: honestly v surprised they didn’t do that instead to milk the twins plotline longer. aside from a few rankings here and there tho i think i actually agree more w this trajectory, at least for the pre-lalaparuza eps :eek:

and agreed on the last point too, while there’s def a few rankings that have made me scratch my head, there hasn’t been smth WILD like utica losing the ball to mik or camden losing glamazon prime to jorgeous. sasha’s push is weird but she’s also doing well enough that she would be in the lead anyway so it’s not nearly as egregious

1 hour ago, LastKiss said:

People saying Loosey didn’t win because of her runway like if there hasn’t been many times where they don’t give a **** about runway and only award the performance. 
:ahh:

Sasha is an amazing queen but she didn’t deserve this win. plain and simple. Loosey and Luxx were the top 2 of the week 

:giraffe:

Every Ginger Minj win for example :cm: It’s very obvious they are trying to keep Loosey’s frustration alive for the drama 

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I’m just calling it like I see it. I just don’t think she’s been put on an even playing field with the other girls. I was enamored with Sasha prior to the past two episodes, but now I feel that she’s being praised for being Sasha Colby more than how she’s been objectively performing this season. 

She’s being treated with a reverence (a well earned one, she’s incredible like I said) but in terms of the show I would just rather see people judging the body of work on the show rather than hyping them up for the legend they are off of it. To me, girls like Bianca and Bob really had a satisfying story arc from obvious frontrunner to winner and I’m not seeing that same satisfaction with Sasha. It’s starting to feel boring cause she’s just being treated as Thee Sasha Colby rather than a contestant. 

It kind of says it all that Sasha is always so gagged by her wins :/ 

Spilled, on everything. It’s not even she doesn’t have moments to shine (because she had them), it’s just that she gets rewarded when someone else did objectively better than her. Yes, she probably would’ve the same track record as now if she got her wins when she actually deserved them, but it’s not like we’re crazy for calling out production shenanigans.

• ATRL Moderator

I'm so excited for a comedy challenge :jonnycat: I really hope Luxx slays. The preview looks good, but it could be a misdirect. I want Mistress and Luxx in top 2 (and assume Loosey will land top 3 :monkey:)

If Salina is bottom, I can't see her beating any of the remaining girls in a lip sync (except Loosey, who I don't think will be bottom).

Edited by feelslikeadream

I’m sorry but we can’t say Loosey’s runway cost her the win when plenty of times runway doesn’t matter at all like this snatch game winning look

spacer.png

like :ahh:

Edited by Anvarie

19 hours ago, Gottasadae said:

I’m so done with this season, Sasha’s payola is shamelessly real :gaycat6: Loosey won that challenge, periodt :gaycat2:

with what revealing her non-existent baby bump?

mistress-kiss.gif

sasha has won fair and square

great episode, i'm really enjoying the season, sasha & mistress are nailing it for me

Anyone know if the show or MTV/any streaming platform that hosts a drag race show have said anything about any of these drag ban bills? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.