RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Quick reminder that Lala Ri failed on every challenge she competed.

Very similar to Jasmine Kennedy....

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I still think she ate this up :mandown:

Oh she definitely ATE

10 minutes ago, FinleyGates said:

Lala ri had the best music video in the finale :clap3:

And one of the best songs of any Ru girl ever. The other girl could never ever ever.

Laughing at you hoes like haha

Cause you ain’t ever seen another ***** like LaLa

Period!

spacer.png

Honest answers please.

Think about it well.

Please don't be biased.

Who has a better first season run?

Shea Coulee (S9) or Gigi Goode (S12)

2ueqcZj.gif

My thoughts :

Gigi Goode felt like the obvious winner.

Shea Coulée felt like the second fiddle to Trinity TheGod Taylor.

Unbiased :

I wouldn't know, i ain't watching S12 ever again and it was years later that i learned that everyone thought Shea was the favorite.

I say look at the track record and may the best woman win.

2ueqcZj.gif

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Strumbly Aquaria lost her lipsync against Eureka.

This is a case where you could claim Ru chose the wrong winner because Eureka is winner material, 

BUT

Aquaria is as well, so it worked out just fine :wave2: I do feel a little bad that Eureka, who is one of the most polished queens in the show's history, doesn't have a crown, but Aquaria deserves one too. Plus, I'm very excited to see Aquaria and Violet in the same season for All-Winners 2 :fan:

6 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

This is a case where you could claim Ru chose the wrong winner because Eureka is winner material, 

BUT

Aquaria is as well, so it worked out just fine :wave2: I do feel a little bad that Eureka, who is one of the most polished queens in the show's history, doesn't have a crown, but Aquaria deserves one too. Plus, I'm very excited to see Aquaria and Violet in the same season for All-Winners 2 :fan:

Yeah, it's a bummer cause Eureka is amazing and worthy of a crown, but I can't imagine a world where Aquaria is not a winner.

19 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Honest answers please.

Think about it well.

Please don't be biased.

2ueqcZj.gif

Considering Shea had no undeserved wins and wasn’t saved from having to lipsync multiple times because production knew she would lose them unlike that other girl, the answer is obvious.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I still think she ate this up :mandown:

I ******* LOVED this, I was so surprised to see backlash against it. But I generally love more “pedestrian” type of drag. But regardless she looked PERFECT, she was giving full female illusion, and she perfectly embodied that years fashion trends.

7 hours ago, Subomie said:

Who cares lol? So what if S14 wasn't some star-launching spectacle. I didn't watch it looking for the next somebody to stan, it was nothing but an hour of fun gay entertainment every week and it kept me amused. That's all it needed to be and that's why I liked it.

I consume a pretty solid amount of Drag Race content, and this is the first place I’ve ever seen people care so much what the contestants do after the show. It’s a ridiculous thing to worry about for several reasons.

First, it sort of excludes contestants who have disabilities, like Willow, who may not be able to fulfill so many obligations. I hate seeing Willow shamed for taking time off, especially knowing about her disability.

Second, the season finished airing not even a year ago; by this time after their respective seasons, people like Trixie and Monet hadn’t achieved stardom yet either.

Third, it’s naturally going to be harder for newer contestants to stand out against a backdrop of 15+ years of other queens.

Fourth, Drag Race is a very difficult and unhealthy environment, and will naturally lead to burnout in most contestants.

Overall, just a weird thing to care about.

Edited by Solaris

F*ck these "this queen" or "this queen" questions let's focus on the real intellectual dilemas of life ...

"Do you want to see me eat a whole can of pringles ? And then shove the whole can of pringles up my ass ?"

God Hear GIF - God Hear Prophecy - Discover & Share GIFs

did the toot/boot in here for puffer get posted yet?

Camden should've won season 14 but she'd still be a bottom 2 winner much like Willow is, so it doesn't really matter

1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

Honest answers please.

Think about it well.

Please don't be biased.

2ueqcZj.gif

Shea, easily :gaygacat5:

3 hours ago, Cersei Lannister said:

Y’all might hate her but Loosey is a DRAG QUEEN, lowkey top 3 behind Mistress and Sasha

TEA :coffee:

2 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Honest answers please.

Think about it well.

Please don't be biased.

2ueqcZj.gif

Ummmm don't remember Sheas run that well but I would say she had a better run

2ueqcZj.gif

35 minutes ago, Kummercell said:

Camden should've won season 14 but she'd still be a bottom 2 winner much like Willow is, so it doesn't really matter

Camden is one of the strongest Drag Race contestants ever. She excelled at every type of challenge, she was the best lip syncer on her season, she was never in the bottom 2, and she had good runways. Some of you have a very weird hate boner for season 14. Like, it’s gotten to the point where you’re trying to downplay an objectively very strong contestant.

Violet and Yvie are the only modern era winners who stand out to me as being weaker than the rest.

2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Violet and Yvie are the only modern era winners who stand out to me as being weaker than the rest.

But... but... she's BEAU-ti-ful! /s:ahh:
Also, I agree with you that Camden is underappreciated. She won 2 of the most acclaimed episodes of the franchise ever. Completely carried the show in those instances. I knew she's not gonna win and would be milked on All Stars since.

I've looked this up but found no answer. Rupaul often says "entertainTment", I've heard people refer to Trinity as "TrinTity", Nina Bonina jokingly says "ChinTa" instead of China and I'm sure there are a lot of other examples. Where does the extra "T" come from? Is it a cultural thing, is it sth Ru made up for no reason or sth else? Also, can it be added to any word or is there grammar involved too?

Edited by dumbsparce

36 minutes ago, N.M.K. said:

Camden is incredibly underwhelming and a little too basic for me to be crowned but to each their own :katie:

I agree Camden’s biggest weakness is that she’s not very unique or very extroverted, but as more seasons air it becomes increasingly difficult if not impossible for most queens to really stand out, so I don’t hold that against her.

Camden was an excellent contestant, almost foolproof, and that should be enough lol.

If you can’t appreciate how strong of a competitor Camden was, you’re clearly just being biased.

All I know is that in an All Stars season, most other contestants would be worried about competing against Camden or Angeria.

30 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

I've looked this up but found no answer. Rupaul often says "entertainTment", I've heard people refer to Trinity as "TrinTity", Nina Bonina jokingly says "ChinTa" instead of China and I'm sure there are a lot of other examples. Where does the extra "T" come from? Is it a cultural thing, is it sth Ru made up for no reason or sth else? Also, can it be added to any word or is there grammar involved too?

Its one of those gay things you either get it or you dont, its hard to explain. There is a bit of cultural background to it based on how certain people pronounce things, but it's mixed with queer culture and speech too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.