RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

reminder that Rajah, Trinity and Eureka were the true top 3 of AS6

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Little Dark Age said:

spacer.png

And Ra'Jah our true winner 

Why are we pretending like Asia didn’t flop a good chunk of S10? Thats mother, but she was probably the most pushed person that season. 

I want for next All Winners All Stars

Bob the Drag Queen 

Aquaria 

Sharon Needles 

Symone 

Alaska 

Sharonne 

Priyanka 

Lawrence Chaney 

The true top two of All winners! Better than anything the "quirky" "witchy" Red Head did all season or all year! 

Glad to see another Ra'Jah appreciation cycle.

The true winner of All Stars 6, Ra'Jah O'Hara:

590b0181ecd47e55e902bf71c58a5c4eacba35a1

After the Raja AS7 stompery, I hope that the 3 remaining Manila stans will stop with the "MANila deserved to win s3!!!11!" nonsense

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Little Dark Age said:

spacer.png

Period :clap3:

5 hours ago, Rotunda said:

Why are we pretending like Asia didn’t flop a good chunk of S10? Thats mother, but she was probably the most pushed person that season. 

Yeah, I think that other than Aquaria, Eureka was the queen with the biggest chance of winning for that season.

ROH supremacy!! 

I loved gaslighting my friends into believing that she's the best queen to walk this planet the moment AS6 started just because I knew she'd be top 4

7 hours ago, Antonini said:

The true top two of All winners! Better than anything the "quirky" "witchy" Red Head did all season or all year! 

Err GIF

A reminder that ROH was an excellent queen on S11. However production wanted her as an early out, and kept putting her in the bttm to get her out. Dhe also did not deserve the bttm placement for the FTR runway.

spacer.png

ROH is also the reason All-Stars should not be only finalist. Her run literally showed that production can make all early outs look like bad drag queens to push their favorites. And the fanbase need to stop judging people’s whole careers off a reality tv show. 

spacer.png

19 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Willam is insufferable af sometimes but her takes on this finale are just :ahh: 

Alaska is making her points, but does she want to avoid making WOW mad or something? I never listen to Race Chaser so idk if she’s normally this tepid or not.

As others have already said Alaska usually is the one to break Willam's negativity, but I feel like she knows that, if she was in 2nd AW Season, she most likely would be the one being pushed by production lol and she is not a good lip syncer, so her point of "it's not just the lip sync that matter, the overall season matter too" applies to her as well.

A Jinix win was always in the cards, and everyone predicted so  Her win was certainly not an upset, it was a blowout. 

Those that thought Jinkx should win:

Nicole Byer

Katya

Nasha Lopez

Manila

Derrick Berry

Willow Pill

Thorgy Thor

Bob: "Do not underestimate Jinkx" "Y'all will really be gagged"

"Jinkx will be your biggest competition"

Monet: "1000 precent "

"Jinkx is great" "she is my biggest competition" "She will do great at comedy, singing, acting challenges"

RuPaul crowned her and she was the fan favorite vote by more then the other top 4 combined.

• ATRL Moderator

rajah should have won the ball and been safe (low at worst) for farm to runway on s11

I love how Jinx and Kylie Sonique Love STOMPED on their seasons :clap3: Nobody else stood a chance tbh

3 minutes ago, TeemoR said:

I love how Jinx and Kylie Sonique Love STOMPED on their seasons :clap3: Nobody else stood a chance tbh

This I don't agree with... Should of been TKB then Rajah on AS6. KSL only was best at snatch game.

8 minutes ago, TeemoR said:

Girl what? :deadbanana:

Kylie winning was literally only the 4th best outcome. The only worse outcome would have been Ginger Minj winning. Rajah, Trinity, Eureka >>>>

29 minutes ago, FAN said:

TKB was the winner of AS6. Getting cut before the finale was BS. 

Yes, yes, yes! :clap3:

26 minutes ago, FAN said:

TKB was the winner of AS6. Getting cut before the finale was BS. 

It was so frustrating to see Ginger gaslight everyone into thinking her track record was the strongest when she spent the first half of the competition in the BTM. Rajah, Trinity and Eureka should have formed an alliance :monkey:

Kylie also had a weird “untouchable” quality when it came to AS6 - like the girls were afraid to vote for her.

She was the worst in the Drag Tots and meh for the monologues but the girls didn’t even think she was an option. Same with the Pink Table Talk. Scarlett had been performing better than her yet she wasn’t even considered :'(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.