RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

8 hours ago, nick4bty said:

Monet did a great job this season proving she deserved to finish in 2nd position in her season

ib3TEbe.gif

Edited by Alyssa Edwards

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll continue saying it til the day I perish

They should have NEVER counted stars but challenge wins

:giraffe:

1 hour ago, LastKiss said:

I'll continue saying it til the day I perish

They should have NEVER counted stars but challenge wins

Difficult for all winners when most people got around the same wins 

10 hours ago, lovecatt said:

this role alone should've put viv in the finale tbh 

No literally. RuPaul having that reaction I mean come on now!

3 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

No literally. RuPaul having that reaction I mean come on now!

my sister shot her self in the foot the second she started pitting her self up against jinkx

40 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

How? 

Jinx - 5 

Trinity - 4 

Monet - 3 

Viv - 3

Raja, Jaida & Shea had 2 wins and Yvie had 1. It would have been a lot fairer. 

1 minute ago, FAN said:

How? 

Jinx - 5 

Trinity - 4 

Monet - 3 

Viv - 3

Oop I thought Jaida had 3 lol 

that gifted star is quite the illusion 

I'm doing a rewatch of UK3 and Krystal is a f******* star! 

Thank God they did not decide to crown that boring white ass. 

47 minutes ago, justlore said:

I'm doing a rewatch of UK3 and Krystal is a f******* star! 

Thank God they did not decide to crown that boring white ass. 

Ella earned her loss as soon as she showed up in that godawful finale look. Probably only Kendall's has been worse in recent memory.

7 hours ago, LewisK said:

I still think Monét didn't deserve to win AS4 lol For me, it was Trinity > Manila > Monique > Monét. AS7 happens to be Monét's best season, which makes her deserving of a spot in the winner's circle, but not for AS4. Still, I'm really happy for her, she's great.

Yeah I pretty much agree, I just didn't know how to word it lol. I still don't think she deserved to win AS4 it was obviously forced because of the lack of diverse winners up until that point that was coming under so much scrutiny around that time. But still, she did well this season and proved she deserved to compete amongst the other winners. Still can't stand the stupid three-star rigging twist, but Monet does deserve a spot in the finale imo, unlike Shea who doesn't even deserve a spot in the finale audience.

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Well...

Jinkx 5 wins

Trinity 4 wins

Monét 3 wins

The Vivienne 3 wins

9 hours ago, FAN said:

How? 

Jinx - 5 

Trinity - 4 

Monet - 3 

Viv - 3

Then the top 4 is right because that Viv - Yvie win was Shea’s and Monet’s. :gaycat:

18 hours ago, Body Talk said:

This person on Reddit did an interesting study to see how the star counts would look if high placements and lipsync wins resulted in stars too. Shea unsurprisingly still would've been a lock for finale:

tymepsrvqod91.png?width=1920&format=png&

The high placements don’t actually mean anything though. We don’t know who was high each week, we just know who they highlighted in the edited version of the deliberations. They have every incentive to make sure they edit Shea into the deliberations to help justify her inclusion in the finale.

I would love for the next All Winners if they just based it off challenge wins, OR if they went full on strategy and gags instead. Like I wouldn’t be opposed to the winning queen each week getting to choose who loses a point, more charity stars to give out, etc. Something to make it more competitive and perhaps stir the pot a bit. Rn it feels sort of halfway in between, with the sudden 3 star twist + Monet being forced to choose a finalist out of the blue. It wouldn’t have bothered me if the entire season had been more of a rollercoaster before the last minute.

8 hours ago, nick4bty said:

Yeah I pretty much agree, I just didn't know how to word it lol. I still don't think she deserved to win AS4 it was obviously forced because of the lack of diverse winners up until that point that was coming under so much scrutiny around that time. But still, she did well this season and proved she deserved to compete amongst the other winners. Still can't stand the stupid three-star rigging twist, but Monet does deserve a spot in the finale imo, unlike Shea who doesn't even deserve a spot in the finale audience.

Can we please stop this demeaning racist bullshit about Monet? If they were actually that concerned about having an affirmative action winner, as this annoying ******* fandom continues to claim, they could’ve easily just rigged it to be Monique vs Monet or Naomi vs Monet for the final lip sync. They also could’ve just crowned Monet alone. 

You can just as easily argue that they wanted to crown Monet and decided to appease the rabid fan support for Trinity. You can just as easily argue they wanted to introduce a gag/twist with the tie to get tons of headlines, which is exactly what the jury did the season before. 

Monet demolished Trinity in the final lip sync. 

Monet is “cooler” than Trinity, she’s vastly more marketable, and she’s best friends + business partners with a previous winner. She’s far more useful for WOW as a winner, which is why she is in tons of WOW productions (Secret Celebrity, Pit Stop, Drag Tots, Werq the World, Monet’s Herstory X Change…) while Trinity is in very few. I imagine she shifts more merch too. There’s tons of reasons to crown Monet besides being a diversity hire, so **** off with this tired ****. 

1 hour ago, Vespertine said:

Can we please stop this demeaning racist bullshit about Monet? If they were actually that concerned about having an affirmative action winner, as this annoying ******* fandom continues to claim, they could’ve easily just rigged it to be Monique vs Monet or Naomi vs Monet for the final lip sync. They also could’ve just crowned Monet alone. 

You can just as easily argue that they wanted to crown Monet and decided to appease the rabid fan support for Trinity. You can just as easily argue they wanted to introduce a gag/twist with the tie to get tons of headlines, which is exactly what the jury did the season before. 

Monet demolished Trinity in the final lip sync. 

Monet is “cooler” than Trinity, she’s vastly more marketable, and she’s best friends + business partners with a previous winner. She’s far more useful for WOW as a winner, which is why she is in tons of WOW productions (Secret Celebrity, Pit Stop, Drag Tots, Werq the World, Monet’s Herstory X Change…) while Trinity is in very few. I imagine she shifts more merch too. There’s tons of reasons to crown Monet besides being a diversity hire, so **** off with this tired ****. 

Why is it racist?

19 minutes ago, Aelita said:

Why is it racist?

Primarily white fans stating that a Queen of Colors success was just to fulfill a diversity quota is objectively racist.

If you were to insinuate the same thing about a person of color at your place of work, you would be reported to HR for racist remarks without question.

37 minutes ago, Aelita said:

Why is it racist?

You don’t see how “only the white queen deserved to win but they had to hand out a win to the black queen to appease the woke PC mob!!” is pretty much a Tucker Carlson level take? :deadbanana: 

Are you 12 or are you dumb? 

1 hour ago, Vespertine said:

You don’t see how “only the white queen deserved to win but they had to hand out a win to the black queen to appease the woke PC mob!!” is pretty much a Tucker Carlson level take? :deadbanana: 

Are you 12 or are you dumb? 

Umm not when Shangela deserved to win AS3 & Shea deserved to win S9 and the show got huge backlash as if they were racist for not crowning them and they had the pressure to have a POC winner.

It does not mean "only white queens deserve to win" and if you come up with this conclusion...

12 hours ago, MrPeanut said:

Ella earned her loss as soon as she showed up in that godawful finale look. Probably only Kendall's has been worse in recent memory.

Also, we don't forget her lipsync skills were atrocious. She basically forgot the lyrics both times she lipsynced during the season. :deadbanana4: 

Krystal was the rightful winner, period. Kitty got her first win too late through the season, so, it wasn't gonna happen.

Edited by Roberto

:skull:

Can't post in main thread so heres the rate for this week

1YVc5Ph.png

EPISODE 11: VARIETY EXTRAVAGANZA

gIsaTZ2.png

This season, we're getting 12 non-elimination episodes for our legendary All Winners season of All Stars 7. Throughout the competition, the queens are competing for Legendary Legend Stars to compete in the final. Since there are no eliminations, and Drag Race is known for some...suspicious judging, we're going to see how the panel of ATRL f*gs would judge the queens each episode, looking at their cumulative total at the end of the season to see who slayed AS7.

Over 80 members cast their vote last round

Will ATRL disagree with the show yet again?

Who did the best & worst for the variety show??

Vote now:

EPISODE 11

https://forms.gle/P1jHKHnLzkiKe3uX8

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611b4b9bdd58ae3069b7e

Voting will close Thursday morning

6 hours ago, Vespertine said:

You can just as easily argue that they wanted to crown Monet and decided to appease the rabid fan support for Trinity. 

Well, there was a solo congratulations post for Monet accidentally published by WOW a little bit before the AS4 finale so I must imagine this is the case :bird:

Rightful AS4 Winner Monet X Change never loses.

How I hope it goes:

Yvie vs Jaida: killer lip sync, Yvie gets to show her lip sync abilities to a song of her style for the first time in the season against a great competitor. Yvie wins.

Raja vs Viv: fun lip sync, Viv wins.

Yvie vs Viv: Odd song for a lip sync, Viv wins.

Viv gets the money to compensate the money she didn’t make her season, the rest get a 5k tip.

—————

For the other one, I hope the twinners don’t go together and that we don’t get a rematch on Shea vs Monet and Trinity vs Jinkx. So:

Shea vs Trinity: Shea does a cute ruveal, full circle moment from the S9 finale. Shea wins.

Monet vs Jinkx: Fun lip sync, Jinkx wins. Monet and Trinity once again end up with the same result.

Shea vs Jinkx: Somehow, Jinkx wins. The fandom is happy, Shea doesn’t get random hatred.

Jinkx gets the money, the rest get a 10k tip.

3 hours ago, Subomie said:

Well, there was a solo congratulations post for Monet accidentally published by WOW a little bit before the AS4 finale so I must imagine this is the case :bird:

Rightful AS4 Winner Monet X Change never loses.

I agree! 

Cannot wait for her AS7 crowning :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.