RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Another AS season ruined by Sheat Riggolé :biblio:. Hopefully Jaida will win the 50k :jonny5:

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, D.Va said:

:clap3:

Team Monét all the way. 

Also, it's time to spill facts

Despite her 3 wins, Vivienne isn't robbed because she shouldn't have won the Girl Group Challenge (Yvie also didn't, the Top 2 was clearly Shea & Monét again)

Despite her 3 stars, Jaida isn't robbed because she got a pity star from Jinkx 

Despite doing great during the beginning of the competition (especially Snatch Game & Ball where she was third), Raja flopped the premiere, the second sewing challenge, the branding challenge and the girl group. 

And Yvie wasn't robbed of anything. 

The TOP 4 is the correct one, move on and stop being mad.

YES YES YES to all of this. 

So sick of people trying to pretend that Shea and Monét weren't robbed during the season. 

Also Monét ate ate and ate some more. Her growth from her original season is crazy so I hope she stomps on those other h\\s 

EQwyyW5.gif

Also I have to laugh at the difference between this Supernova lipsync and the UK vs the World one.

Blu Hydrangea SUCKS

sugrbby666

3 hours ago, Love Again said:

Monét stans are so delusional chile :bibliahh:they really think she shoulda won every challenge + no bottoms while giving Jinkx more than 2 bottoms, the desperation

It's so annoying at this point. :bibliahh:They swear she's like a drag goddess or something.

Yikes, another fun season ruined by the final twist

• ATRL Moderator

This season was just completely ruined. Why do the Drag Race producers insist on this?  I kinda guessed it was going to happen based on a member’s spoilers a few weeks ago, but it just didn’t make any sense to exclude Jaida considering how well she’s done all season and how she needed the win the most out of the entire group considering how she won during lockdown. 

Rigging this twist for Shea would’ve been fine if her performance was anything special. 

7 minutes ago, pxxxtrick said:

Rigging this twist for Shea would’ve been fine if her performance was anything special. 

What, you don't think Janet Jackson Karaoke is enough to trump every single thing Jaida and Viv have done throughout the whole competition?

ezgif-6-eed5abb93a60.thumb.gif.c59382d1b

Monet teaching the girls something about TALENT 

EQwyyW5.gif

All while looking gorgeous which is difficult to do not everyone has that 

EQwyyW5.gif

20 minutes ago, khalyan said:

This season was just completely ruined. Why do the Drag Race producers insist on this?  I kinda guessed it was going to happen based on a member’s spoilers a few weeks ago, but it just didn’t make any sense to exclude Jaida considering how well she’s done all season and how she needed the win the most out of the entire group considering how she won during lockdown. 

Yeah, they could've at least made Jaida and Trinity lip sync for the finale spot. Like, it's really not that absurd of a concept and they would've gotten to air an additional lip sync. I swear they purposefully put the queens in a position where they can get hate online when there are several other more viable (and often more entertaining) solutions.

11 minutes ago, pxxxtrick said:

This. I don't see what everyone else is seeing to be completely honest. Yes, it was a good song and performance (definitely top 4 worthy for the challenge and line up), but I wasn't that impressed to justify a top 2 placement. I'd rather watch someone show off something different than the usual drag performance, like Monét and Raja did.

I really enjoyed that episode, but I don’t care who wins also. The original song + lipsync choreo talent shows need to stop. Shea’s was good, but they’re so boring and sloppy usually. Jinkx was so good, and Monet actually brought something new to the franchise which is impressive given it’s 25+ cycles… Rafa’s breakdown in the judging was very touching, that kind of genuine vulnerability is really the show at its best. 

28 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

What, you don't think Janet Jackson Karaoke is enough to trump every single thing Jaida and Viv have done throughout the whole competition?

ezgif-6-eed5abb93a60.thumb.gif.c59382d1b

What has Jaida really done? I adore her as a queen and her runways were stellar but outside of the two design challenges she hasn't really delivered imo. If there was a miss congeniality, though, she'd win it.

2 minutes ago, Body Talk said:

What has Jaida really done? I adore her as a queen and her runways were stellar but outside of the two design challenges she hasn't really delivered imo. If there was a miss congeniality, though, she'd win it.

She had overall the best looks, along with Trinity.

She definitely did much more than Shea did overall, at the very least.

1 minute ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

She had overall the best looks, along with Trinity.

She definitely did much more than Shea did overall, at the very least.

Raja was up there with looks too, and Monet. She wasn't that far ahead of the pack.

More than Shea? Ehh... Shea won two challenges also, was robbed at girl group, and was a top 3/4 contender for both design challenges and the dance challenge.

the shea/girl groups discourse always gets me bc like, i agree she was def top 2 performance wise in the challenge, but for a 2 team challenge i think its only fair to have 1 winner from each team + her dolly runway was :rip:, esp next to viviennes. if anything monet was robbed bc no matter what ur criteria is, she should've been top 2 over yvie :jonny:

edit: ykw, i rewatched the "titanic" performance and even tho the runway was slightly crunchy, i think i would give her her team's win since she was the best in the performance + had the look in the performance nailed down too, where monet/raja/trin all felt less y2k :chick1:

Edited by Edge Of Glory

Raja, Jaida or Viv would have been more deserving spots for top 4. Another season ruined. Shea’s performance wasn’t even anything special, another payola’d win.

Jinkx for the win!

2 hours ago, xrosup said:

Who would've you put in the top 2 besides Monet then? 

Vt7yiz8.gif

I could only see Jinx lol 

But two singers would be a lot and at this point why not Shea lol 

9 minutes ago, Edge Of Glory said:

the shea/girl groups discourse always gets me bc like, i agree she was def top 2 performance wise in the challenge, but for a 2 team challenge i think its only fair to have 1 winner from each team + her dolly runway was :rip:, esp next to viviennes. if anything monet was robbed bc no matter what ur criteria is, she should've been top 2 over yvie :jonny:

Why? This is the same rationale that gave Manila an undeserved Snatch Game win in AS4. The top two performances should get the win. 

It is truly wild people are acting like Shea or Trinity robbed Jaida of some more deserving top 4 spot when Shea and Jaida had the exact same track record and Trinity had literally double the wins Jaida had :rip:

Like I stan her but y'all truly just love to moan and caterwaul over anything.

2 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

It is truly wild people are acting like Shea or Trinity robbed Jaida of some more deserving top 4 spot when Shea and Jaida had the exact same track record and Trinity had literally double the wins Jaida had :rip:

Like I stan her but y'all truly just love to moan and caterwaul over anything.

It’s the shows fault tbh. The basically made it seem like Jaida/Trinity  was guaranteed and the 4th was up for grabs 

1 hour ago, El Chico said:

All while looking gorgeous which is difficult to do not everyone has that 

EQwyyW5.gif

poor Joke hide your kids Monsoon

EQwyyW5.gif

The way Jinkx always cheapens her actual talents with her “comedy” that consists solely of pedophile-lite jokes and d*ck :pukey: Thankfully that didn’t result in a win for her.

Shea so talented. The way she managed to stand out among the other flop original song “performances” :clap3: 

Monet 5 LEGENDARY LEGEND STARS X CHANGE!!!! THAT is talent. The single best talent show EVER. 

And I’m sorry but the way y’all flip flop the narrative depending on who you like/don’t like is hilarious :toofunny3: Shea and Jaida both got payola here, but the Shea earned her stars, Jaida was gifted one. Not to mention Jaida BOMBED last week’s challenge harder than any other contestant all season. And now we’re all pretending Monet’s choice wasn’t fair? So we just make exceptions for Jaida even though she did far worse than Trinity during the season, and try to make the argument Shea doesn’t deserve it? :ahh: 

Anyways, Shea and Monet STOMPED and excelled this episode. Loving that for them. However I am #TeamMonet because she is the most well rounded, charismatic and enjoyable queen in the finale. If she does not win after that talent show, it is pure robbery :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.