RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

2 hours ago, Aelita said:

I think she refers to this

s2daz3dycwm51.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a 

It's the only thing I could find

Thank you sis, but I'm still missing the point. I don't think Monét did or say something wrong about The Vixen on S10 to begin with, so whatever, that user is probably reaching.

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually gasped when Monét sang omg 

21 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

Monet is cute but Jinkx multiple great showing this season defined what a true queen of queen is. :jonny:

And what about her numerous failures during the Ball, Design Challenge, the Girl Group Challenge and the Acting Challenge ? :jonny:

DqrV8OX.png

5 minutes ago, D.Va said:

And what about her numerous failures during the Ball, Design Challenge, the Girl Group Challenge and the Acting Challenge ? :jonny:

DqrV8OX.png

do not make a made up chart pass a fact with those bottom places.

You can't say she's bad at acting while being top 2 during the improv, you can't say she's bad at girl group when she's "high" for the same challenge on ep 1. It's just design/ball which is basically one thing.

3 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

do not make a made up chart pass a fact with those bottom places.

You can't say she's bad at acting while being top 2 during the improv, you can't say she's bad at girl group when she's "high" for the same challenge on ep 1. It's just design/ball which is basically one thing.

Oh I agree with you, but that doesn't mean that she succeeded in the girl group challenge and in the acting, where she unfortunately dragged her character's voice to be as annoying as possible. Her failing in those challenges doesn't diminish her skills as a whole... but she still failed, showing some kind of inconsistency. 

Edited by D.Va

The Shea payola :bibliahh:

I knew they couldn’t help themselves and had to push the WORST performing queen into the finale :biblio: Jaida deserved that spot fair and square.

1 minute ago, D.Va said:

Oh I agree with you, but that doesn't mean that she succeeded in the girl group challenge and in the acting, where she unfortunately dragged her character's voice to be as annoying as possible. Her failing in those challenges doesn't diminish her skills as a whole... but she still failed, showing some kind of inconsistency. 

i still fail to see how she's bottom 2 at acting when there was other characters during that challenge like Jaida/Trinity/Yvie who did worse, bottom 2 at girl group when there was Trinity/Raja who did much worse. 

If her inconsistency is based on if she wins a challenge or not, I'd take that over non-events. :gaycat2:

wow monet ATE! Disappointed that shea is making it to the final. It should have gone to jaida or the viv. 

also, production letting Monet pick the final spot is a travesty. Trinity deserves more than Jaida ofc, but they should've let them battle it out.

I feel bad for Jaida, Raja and even the Viv tbh I feel like they all really slayed this season and deserved a spot. Then again the top two was correct this week they were clearly the strongest two although everyone did amazingly well. 

Shea and Monet slayed that lip sync. I hope Jinkx or Monet wins the season. 

Edited by Mikeymoonshine

Y’all need to stop this Jaida narrative when she only won two challenges - flopped everything else!

the real queen snubbed was Viv in the Top 4. 

I can't believe I went into this season supporting Shea even wanted her to win and now she is literally my 7th option for the win - can't believe she made a fool of herself. The blatant payola :deadbanana:

Jaida, Raja or Viv deserved that spot more. Shea served bottom two of the season with Yvie.

I think Jinkx should and will win as she clearly showed she is the most talented with most challenge wins.

1 hour ago, Arthoe said:

I mean Nina is very akin to Vixen in the sense that they've actively tried burning every bridge they have. Like... the girl got Jaymes Mansfield to stop being her friend, the most non-confrontational midwest "I like everybody" queen :rip: 

1 hour ago, D.Va said:

So that's just another proof that Monét is an actual angel then

so yall saying Nina is fake and too sensitive:giraffe:

Monet definitely deserved her win in the talent show, but her getting 3 stars for it is still a sham.

Shea's win is w/e, just another basic quick lil song performance, nothing special compared to Jaida's or Trinity's.

34 minutes ago, D.Va said:

DqrV8OX.png

what even is this nonsense? :bibliahh:

Of course the rigged it to make sure Shea is in the finally, the only good thing is we won't have to suffer her on tv anymore after this

It doesn't feel right claiming queens were robbed when there weren't really any queens who won on a week when they didn't do well. Like sure I would have switched around some of the wins but I feel like we'd be in a simmilar situation. There were so many weeks where three or four queens deserved a star. I thought Shea and Monet should have won girl groups but it isn't like Viv and Yvie did badly at all that week. People keep saying Viv should have won the roast but imo Jinkx was the clear winner and then it was a toss up between Trinity, Viv and Monet for the second spot. They went with a storyline but it wasn't undeserved. The most controversial choice to me was Monet not winning the acting challenge. It seemed a very obvious Monet and Viv win to me but they really likes Raja for some reason. Then again Raja slayed a lot of early season challenges but didn't win them. 

Monét stans are so delusional chile :bibliahh:they really think she shoulda won every challenge + no bottoms while giving Jinkx more than 2 bottoms, the desperation

I hope Monet wins over Jinxx tbh

Monet was simply phenomenal this episode :jonny:

Jaida was robbed, but at least the other queens will get their own title

6 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I hope Monet wins over Jinxx tbh

Welcome to the right side of history, huny

EQwyyW5.gif

• ATRL Moderator

the fake track record :rip: 

monét deserved rumix, girl groups, acting, branding, and talent. seven stars!

Jinkx

Trinity 

Monét

The Vivienne

This would have been the top 4 if they counted wins instead of stars

So the queen that was actually robbed was Viv

:giraffe:

I believe production withheld wins from Shea just for this moment. She was the clear winner of girl groups and the clear #2 for the dance challenge. Both she and Monet should have won their fourth challenge tonight (I also understand why, from a production/variety standpoint, giving Monet and Shea the same 4 wins would be odd). She ate that talent show and I hope you all see the irony that the the "payola" you are referencing is based off a track record that is also entirely "payola'd". It's all pretty baseless to argue about star counts that were all equally as manipulated all season long to support certain narratives for ALL of the queens. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.