RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

48 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

The more I think about it, the more it makes sense they may already have Season 2 & 3 planned since they're only doing 7 in the cast.

Trixie

Aquaria

Lawrence

Bob

Priyanka

Violet

Sasha

Symone

Alaska

Bianca

Willow/Angie/Bosco/Camden/Daya

Bebe

Krystal

Season 4 Winner (UK) or Envy Peru or even Kita Mean or Blu Hydrangea 

Sharon :deadbanana4:

Cause they need to split the pot with fashion queens / lipsync assassins / comedy queens-actors

If we got Shea, Jaida, Violet, Sasha, and Symone on one runway. :deadbanana:

Trixie, Lawrence, Bianca, Bebe, and Sasha are not participating. Depending how this goes they could change their minds though, but Bianca is very against the lipsyncing  format.

With Sharon being blacklisted.

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Giancor said:

Honestly, I can't see Yvy, Raja, and Jaida slaying the competition with comedy / acting challenges

I never watched S3 so idk for Raja, but Yvie and Jaida both won comedy / acting challenges in their season :rip: idk how they’d do in a stand up type challenge but they’re both great at improv comedy.

15 hours ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

I kinda wish that WOW didn't use the Royal theme for All Stars 2 because AS Winner cast would absolutely EAT that  :jonny:

I agree but wasn’t the show about to get the chop before AS2? :rip: they had to come on that ***** mad as hell 

45 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

I agree but wasn’t the show about to get the chop before AS2? :rip: they had to come on that ***** mad as hell 

You mean the show in general? I doubt that since the show was picked up by VH1 after season 8

But yeah after the fumble that was AS1, AS2 needed to be bigger than ever and they succeeded

1 hour ago, Nip Tuck said:

I never watched S3 so idk for Raja, but Yvie and Jaida both won comedy / acting challenges in their season :rip: idk how they’d do in a stand up type challenge but they’re both great at improv comedy.

Girl you need to watch S3. One of the best seasons. 

Honestly since they had The Viv as the first DR UK winner to be included in this cast that was crowned by Ru, it would make sense for Kita Mean to be in the cast for AW 2 since she’s the first DR DU winner that was also crowned by Ru. So I definitely expect to see Kita on AW 2. 

9 minutes ago, Afferty said:

Kita does not even deserve a spot on regular all stars season :zzz:

Yes she does! Take your hate somewhere else. 

19 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

Yes she does! Take your hate somewhere else. 

How is that hate girl, he is telling the truth. Kita is probably the weakest winner ever, she won by default because of how awful the rest of the finalists on that season were, Scarlett was the actual winner but she rightfully was not crowned because of her racist past, so they just gave it to Kita instead, which i think was 100 percent the right decision. That being said miss kita would get eaten alive by the rest of the winners :skull:

Bob, Violet, Chad, Icesis, Kita, Krystal, Envy, Carmen would be my ideal AW2 line up.

Tyra for the gag surprise contestant.

tyra-sanchez.gif

Saw someone say Bob and Alaska weren't called for this season, is that true? If so, that could mean that maybe they wanna save them for a future season. :huh:

This was Lady Camden’s season :clap3:

She’s the rightful winner when looking at the season :coffee2:

I hope she eats the girls up in the finale aswell :thing:

I didn't even know this series was on so soon after DR vs. The World (like, give us a little breather sometimes?) and I've just caught up. Is it me or is this lowkey the best series since S6? :rip: The cast is so good. It's up there with UK2 for me. 

• ATRL Moderator

lawrence and violet are my two needs for a second all winners season. lawrence would destroy a ball :jonny5:

Some people want Trya back... She literally threatened to BOMB DragCon. Am I missing something here?

What other dreadful "talent" number will Trinity present on this season?

20 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

Some people want Trya back... She literally threatened to BOMB DragCon. Am I missing something here?

Yeah, you’re missing how iconic that was. 

#ThreeTimesIfYouCountNaomi #Jump

tyra-sanchez.gif

15 minutes ago, Riot said:

Will Monet be able to sing or Shea able to do proper dancing number this time?

Both of them sucked more than Trinity and ha cringey number :celestial2:

Edited by Afferty

26 minutes ago, Riot said:

Let's just say that I'm not expecting any of the AS7 girls (except maybe Yvie) to slay a talent show, especially after the serve that España's S2 was :mandown:

43 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

lawrence and violet are my two needs for a second all winners season. lawrence would destroy a ball :jonny5:

Imagine Lawrence winning a ball vs Violet I would liveeeeeee.. Violet would probably flop at All Winners except for runways, maybe she needs that ego brought down a bit. But I don't think she'll ever do it

40 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

She'll never come back anyway, so it's all good :foxaylove3:

Just now, Nikko said:

Imagine Lawrence winning a ball vs Violet I would liveeeeeee.. Violet would probably flop at All Winners except for runways, maybe she needs that ego brought down a bit. But I don't think she'll ever do it

Mama would fume. That's why she'll probably never come back too :fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.