RuPaul's Drag Race | Meet the Queens of All Stars 9! | Premieres 17 May

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Salina being on the bottom 2 with the best look she has ever worn on the runway :bibliahh: It was ill-fitting maybe but the color scheme was really good, and it was obvious she worked hard on it, if it was any other season she wouldn't be anywhere near bottom. It seemed like "We want someone to send Amethyst home" bottom lol. I'm not mad though, she can go home next too. 

Luxx deserved :clap3: the way she was living with every single compliment, her eyes were shining with excitement :bibliahh: she really is delusional with her self-love -which is entertaining to watch but not sure how it'll be on the future episodes-.

Malaysia on the top did not make any other sense lol. Both Loosey (she did amazing) and Marcia were better than her. She wore wrong jewellry's and Malaysia's make up was really busted, and the outfit was safe at most, I wouldnt even be surprised if she was on the bottom.

And tbh, my Bottom 3 would've been Malaysia, Amethyst and Spice. They just didn't want to see the twins go home back to back I guess lol.

Team Carson's color were ugly, I wasn't even sure who did well or not. Robin/Anetra seemed like they did pretty good job though.

Overall

Winner: Luxx

Top3: Loosey, Robin/Anetra, Mistress/Marcia

Bottom: Malaysia

Bottom2: Amethyst and Spice

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

I find most of the lewks are pretty good, Luxx is very much deserved the win

Spice and Marshal should be in the btm instead of Selina and Jax though, that was confusing

Enjoyed this episode a lot and thought no one bombed - all the looks were at least serviceable :clap3: 

Luxx ATE EVERYONE UP :alexz: Amazing look and a very deserved win!

Robin and, especially, Malasia for the top were random. I also don't know, if I would've put Jax in the bottom, but oh well...

While Amethyst was not giving much, I thought she kinda won the lipsync, and I would just much rather see her than more of Seline's yelling...

salina kind of serving BODY during the lipsync :ohwow: and she shouldn't be in the bottom at all. it was lil fit but it looks decent and whole lot of works. 

malaysia tho how was she on the top :rip: that was really meh executed

4 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Like.... Anetra had the same look, but better. :deadbanana4:

Anetra's look was awful what are y'all even on, I didn't even like Robin's but it was FOR SURE miles better than Anetra's.

The judging :rip: Luxx destroyed but the only other top placement I agreed with was Robin whose outfit was cute.

Jax didn’t deserve to be in the bottom. The Spice plot armour…

Also I thought Salina sucked in the lip sync and disguised it by flailing and flopping around stage. She needs to GO :cold2:

I’m an OJH but I really don’t understand why she was in the bottom this week, I thought her look was cute and it told a story.

Luxx absolutely cleared, I was gagged a bit for sure when she came out on that runway.

What is Jax still doing here? She's not a drag queen, doesn't have the essence of a drag queen and clearly not any drag talent whatsoever. She's serving veteran at the makeover challenge on every episode. If he was my friend I'd tell him to stop wasting his time and become a pop star backup dancer.

Amethyst's look was good and looked like something Michelle would wear. It didn't look a mess either. Robin finally got some recognition. It was between Luxx and Sasha for me so at least they got that right.

Edited by dumbsparce

Salina and jax weren’t bottoms but Jax was def low lol. Her proportions are so off 

Sasha’s makeup was so stunning 

spice needs to leave 

Also everyone, i think next week the editing will be soo much better because we are down to 12 queens. Happy start of a regular season folks!

Just caught up on Untucked and Aura is so… :deadbanana4: I’m quite neutral on her but that was very cringe.

Also, Luxx quoting Roxxxy :dies: Maybe I’m starting to vibe with this troll :mandown:

Sasha ate that swimsuit up :jonnycat:

I know it’s basic but whew 

and the face was facing 

honestly only Spice was bad tonight. I didnt love Malaysia's either. Luxx was the obvious winner

9 hours ago, Avenue said:

how was Loosey not high??

Really? High? With her triangle shaped boobs this week?

2 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

Really? High? With her triangle shaped boobs this week?

It was def better than the tops lol 

1 minute ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

It was def better than the tops lol 

Her pants doesn't even fit in the back, ma'am. Her padding is so wrong this week it's weird.

Sugar and spice read the fuxk out of Marcia at roscoe’s :rip: calling her the lea Michelle of drag. I know mistress is somewhere cackling. 

5 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Sugar and spice read the fuxk out of Marcia at roscoe’s :rip: calling her the lea Michelle of drag. I know mistress is somewhere cackling. 

Wait, is Marcia really that mean behind the scene? Or is she just a theater kid?
Also, before anyone starts to quote the Mistress's insta ban, we all know it's not just Marcia's "stans" (as if she has any). I bet the Georges Santos of Drag Race is hate watching the show again and tried to double down on queens.

• ATRL Moderator

I haven’t seen a single Marsha Stan here on Twitter or Reddit (don’t read twitter much, though). So who are all these people getting mistress banned? RW trolls? Or is it just TikTok teens? 

don’t have anything against the girl but clearly gay men above 26 are not her target audience 

12 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Not this unoriginal read when Jan is already known as the Lea Michele of drag, and ACTUALLY resembles her. 

that twin really saw that joke online somewhere, said oooh that was funny let me steal and use it the first instance it slightly applies :skull: 

9 hours ago, brooklyndaddy said:

I'm not sure if this season feels like it belongs between  6-8 because the fashion is bad or because it's entertaining 

This is SO spot on. :deadbanana4:

15 minutes ago, madonnas said:

I haven’t seen a single Marsha Stan here on Twitter or Reddit (don’t read twitter much, though). So who are all these people getting mistress banned? RW trolls? Or is it just TikTok teens? 

don’t have anything against the girl but clearly gay men above 26 are not her target audience 

Never underestimate the fan power of an average bodied white man with a mildly attractive face. Some ****** in Ohio, Arkansas or Iowa see themselves in her and is willing to kill anyone who steps in their way of their mediocre dreams of being the next Trixie Mattel. 

16 minutes ago, madonnas said:

They are there lol 

the girls and twinks are stanning 

Watching Untucked right now. Anetra's outfit is strong... from the waist up. Her "half skirt" kills it for me.
And Spice is definitely bottom 2 worthy. If the twins didn't lipsync last week, Spice/them would definitely be this week. Imagine tag teaming a design challenge :rip:

And also, anyone comes for Sasha is ROTTED inside! She's such a mother for real.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.