RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Meeting in the Ladies Room

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Just now, khalyan said:

Like I said, all posting restrictions and the warning point was removed immediately after discovering an error.  A screenshot of the post restriction before that does not prove otherwise.  

Would you like the screenshot of the other mod telling me they removed it at 4:00 PM my time, or are we going to continue to lie on me? 

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Rotunda said:

Would you like the screenshot of the other mod telling me they removed it at 4:00 PM my time, or are we going to continue to lie on me? 

Unless something happened after I removed the restriction, I literally have no idea what you are talking about.

--

I am locking this thread for a little bit, hopefully members will have time to cool off before returning.

• ATRL Moderator

@Rotunda and I are discussing what happened and I can clarify with better ease what occurred

They received a spoiler warning initially for posting details about the fame game twist that was teased but not revealed in the trailer.  Since the incidents with TOO, the entire staff have tried to moderate this thread more closely with all the issues we’ve been aware about, one of them being spoilers. 

Rotunda clarified personally to me that it came from a news source and it wasn’t a spoiler, to which I went through the normal steps to remove the 24 hour posting restriction and warning point. 

While the warning point was removed in this process, the posting restriction was not due to a glitch in our system. Rotunda reminded me privately that it was not removed but honestly, I had just gone through the steps so I thought I was confident it did and I’ve been working all day today so I didn’t take time to double check.  

This glitch lead to the miscommunication that resulted in the argument in this thread.  We have apologized to each other privately for our contributions. Rotunda has had their warning point removed as well. 

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Love you @khalyan <3

Love you :heart2:

5 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Of course the MIB stans continue to have drag delusion. Malaysia and Spice were clearly the top toots of the reunion and finale, respectively.

Now THIS is drag delusion :deadbanana4:

I’m confused, Peppermint’s confused, we’re all f**cking confused 

55 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Love you @khalyan <3

52 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Love you :heart2:

spacer.png

Idk with the spoiler issues because speculations also could be counted as spoiler.

2 hours ago, OreGuy said:

I don't get how the fame games is considered a twist, when it has nothing to do with the competition at all. :deadbanana2: 

tea. very misleading :rip:

You know I’m one of the most vocal no spoilers in the main thread advocate, but in all honesty @Rotunda is one of the most chill and reasonable users in here, so I’d never expect them to straight out spoil something, that’s why I even interacted with their fame games comments. I’m glad everything got sorted out though!

@mods I (and I believe other users too) appreciate you’re keeping an eye out for spoiler after what’s happened in the past. Maybe you could add citing sources to the banner on the top of the page so everyone can see it from now on?

Miss Montrese looks ready for the spotlight I'm sorry

Spoilers shouldn't matter anyway. Even if I didn't know the AS2 spoilers I don't think I would have survived the second half of that season :cries:

Edited by rihannafan

The new AS8 twist is nice, will the girls actually walk on the runway or just pictures from their looks? I'm curious.

This twist reminds me a bit of ANTM cycle 19, when they had the fan votes for each photoshoot.

The only thing keeping Jimbo from winning is her bombing her lipsyncs again

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.