RuPaul's Drag Race | Hail Santa

Unoriginal

I appreciate Viv's candor giving us at least some friction amongst the cast now two weeks in a row. I understand they're all very image-conscious, but the sanitized opinions and personalities are getting kind of boring. :rip: 

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• satellites.™

• TheOnlyOne

• Relampago.

• Hephaestus

Monet last how :skull: she looked amazing and thought outside the box 

What terrible results :skull:

We need to go back to toot and booting 🫣

Yvie robbed of first place tho

If Shea wasn’t here Jaida would be bottom boot this (Dolly) week :fan:

This isn’t any kind of stanning from me, but I honestly think shedevil has been the most consistent runway girl this season :rip: she always looks fine at worst and has had multiple shoots so far imo. 

Edited by Rigalo

How was Monet last? Y’all are just :deadbanana4:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Jaida and Trinity win again this week. Making gowns like Ru wears is right up Jaida’s alley. However, since production stopped Monet and Shea from winning last week, maybe they don’t want a repeat of the ball.

I always kii at Raja's Titanic verse :ahh: reminds me of that Sims song Katy Perry made before

On 6/22/2022 at 1:49 AM, Jaay said:

I will always wonder who Ru/producers would have crowned if there wasn’t a terrible jury twist and Shangie was rightfully in the top 3.

Shangela and Trixie top 2, they would have found a way to screw Shangie up and make the other one win anyway.

I didn't remember any lyrics from Monet's performance after it ended. Y'all are really hyping her up.

I did love her look in the performance, and the runway (minus the wig).

@RotundaCan you start tagging me in the FPR, too? I need to insert my terrible gay opinion.

10 minutes ago, Witch Privilege said:

@RotundaCan you start tagging me in the FPR, too? I need to insert my terrible gay opinion.

Yuh

has anyone else been watching Vanjie’s dating show on wow presents? I’ve honestly been loving it lol, they could really keep doing this with other single queens 

Willow has been kinda irrelevant since she won, lbr. And she confirmed in a recent interview with all the trans girls that she will be slowly easing out of the drag world :skull:

Camden ROBBED.

6 minutes ago, Morissette said:

Willow has been kinda irrelevant since she won, lbr. And she confirmed in a recent interview with all the trans girls that she will be slowly easing out of the drag world :skull:

Camden ROBBED.

She doesn't seem like the fame type. I think she just wanted money, and to live out the rest of her life comfortably with her condition.

44 minutes ago, Witch Privilege said:

She doesn't seem like the fame type. I think she just wanted money, and to live out the rest of her life comfortably with her condition.

Then she should have gone on Jeopardy or something :coffee2:

wait, i didn't see them give the stars on top of this week's episode? 

is this new all stars good? should I watch it? all the recent seasons of this show irritate me

Trinity > Shea > Jaida > Monet > Yvie > Raja > TV > Jinkx

Monét saying the S8 promo catchphrase in front of RuPaul was very funny not gonna lie :dies:

literally only Jinkx had a bad look. the rest were top tier but Trinity really wowed me here

same winners as the first ball, i think? but i wasn't wowed at Jaida. Could've given it to Monet.

Shea's was great but the bottom half is literally non-existent. If she could've made that same garment for her hips down down, ATE.

Jaida won the challenge, and that lip sync, but she didn't fit the storyline.

16 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

same winners as the first ball, i think? but i wasn't wowed at Jaida. Could've given it to Monet.

Shea's was great but the bottom half is literally non-existent. If she could've made that same garment for her hips down down, ATE.

Monet's was literally the worst. An eyesore with a corset.

1 minute ago, Witch Privilege said:

Monet's was literally the worst. An eyesore with a corset.

i watched it a lil dim x low quality stream so maybe you were right :fan:but the colors are good on her if you squint :gaycat2:

Just now, OreGuy said:

i watched it a lil dim x low quality stream so maybe you were right :fan:but the colors are good on her if you squint :gaycat2:

Squint, take a shot, and smoke some m*th maybe.....