Jump to content

RuPaul's Drag Race | Another canned bit


Unoriginal
 Share

ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Recommended Posts

36 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

I miss the 3 design challenge minimum on Drag Race (Unconventional material Ep 1, Makeover, Ball). Makeovers have basically become “bring two matching looks from home”. 
 

 

Design challenges really showed which girls have a clear vision and POV for their drag and which girls have designer connections. 
 

spacer.png

Still sends me that this atrocity won compared to what Utica made :jonny:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Hephaestus

    933

  • Relampago.

    674

  • TheOnlyOne

    504

  • satellites.™

    365

Poor Todrick. This fanbase is so toxic and has A LOT of microagressions. The way non-white and plus size queens get treated is appalling. Like, no one would ever come for Gigi or Marcia, but put a non-white or plus size queen in some of their predicaments, the fanbase would turn rabid on them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, karron0624 said:

I believe the queens got a budget of 10k for their package too right?

What did Marica spend her money on :rip: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Todrick seems like a bad person, but I feel like a lot of the hate directed at him could be put to better use by being directed at Salina EsTitties.

Wait :clap3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I mean like, literally I never cared about Monet and Bob being friends with Todrick, and they always talk about him on the podcast.

 

It was the combination of posting that episode among the chaos surrounding Todrick right now + the blocking and deleting of comments on the Patreon that just rubbed alot of people the wrong way. There’s nothing wrong with a friendship despite Todrick being pretty nasty, but it was really bold of Bob and Monet to do it at a time like this right now. It was bound to be inflammatory and.. well we see that it was. 
 

I wish I could join the Zoom Family Meeting right now but it’s full.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Todrick seems like a bad person, but I feel like a lot of the hate directed at him could be put to better use by being directed at Salina EsTitties.

Por Salinas! Lol 😂 what did she do besides decide to change her life for the better and get sober which led to her fated meeting of z lister Frankie Grande which elevated her immediately to it girl status in WEHO. 
 

 

Btw didn’t know about todrick blackmailing the hiv status of someone. :deadbanana4: that right there is bottom of the barrel. Ugh. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I mean like, literally I never cared about Monet and Bob being friends with Todrick, and they always talk about him on the podcast.

 

It was the combination of posting that episode among the chaos surrounding Todrick right now + the blocking and deleting of comments on the Patreon that just rubbed alot of people the wrong way. There’s nothing wrong with a friendship despite Todrick being pretty nasty, but it was really bold of Bob and Monet to do it at a time like this right now. It was bound to be inflammatory and.. well we see that it was. 
 

I wish I could join the Zoom Family Meeting right now but it’s full.

I literally joined just now. Try again :lakitu:

 

+

 

Edited by Bimbo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Sugar was wrong for that too and people in here did comment on that. Difference is that Trisha and Sugar aren’t deleting people’s comments and blocking access to people who pay a subscription fee for content.

 

But since we’re deflecting, where were you when Shangela was exposed, yet again, as a serial sexual assaulter? Silently changing your avi and disappearing from the thread until the controversy died. 
 

And that’s fine, but just goes to show people will be delusional for their faves, while others of us will hold them accountable. :michael: 

The swift clock, whew! :dies:

 

Anyway, this sums up where I stand regarding the twins making a collab with Trisha. The comparison is very weird because we’re not paying for their content while some of us anctually are for Bob and Monét. Also, let’s not act like Trisha’s messiness has actually impacted lives in the way Todrick’s actions did, like c’mon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, manwhore said:

Would y’all disown a family member if they were trump supporter or committed a crime?

yes <3

 

I need y'all to be a little bit more serious about Todrick to be honest, he is a very bad person. its not about "not paying his dancers", which is a giant dick move btw. he was accused of assault, blackmail and is known to be colorist and misogynistic.

 

just yesterday he used tWitch's death to talk about himself and victimize himself further. he is an *******, period and being friends with an ******* makes me look at you differently, period.

Edited by ChapelHooker
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Bimbo said:

I literally joined just now. Try again :lakitu:

 

8 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Thank you sis! Just got in :lakitu:

Well? Give us an update!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They said in the family meeting last night that the 5 people banned were saying nasty racist comments, as attested to by others in the patreon

 

But you know, according to the same typical girls on atrl who seem to relish in certain queens downfall, Monet & Bob were "turning on their fans" for Todrick and deserved lashings over the bans 

 

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Poor Todrick. This fanbase is so toxic and has A LOT of microagressions. The way non-white and plus size queens get treated is appalling. Like, no one would ever come for Gigi or Marcia, but put a non-white or plus size queen in some of their predicaments, the fanbase would turn rabid on them. 

I mean I agree with the second part of this but girl why throw Todricks name in the beginning like he's just like any other queen on the show

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, yellowflame said:

I mean I agree with the second part of this but girl why throw Todricks name in the beginning like he's just like any other queen on the show

Yeah he’s not a queen but still shows the consistency of the nasty behavior of the fan base towards non-white performers. Look what they did with JBC, how we all know the show is overproduced especially on the judges end, but all of that foresight went out the window because he “came” for a favorite white queen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think it is absolutely wild that people are still trying to defend Todrick or going the "give him a second chance route" :deadbanana2: As if he hasn't proved time and time again what a vile disgusting human he is. There's an entire season of CBB (that took place last year) where he exposes himself countless times and shows that he feel no remorse for his actions. But yeah let's keep giving him more chances because poor old Todrick is being called out on his actions. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

 

Well? Give us an update!

This post sums it up pretty well!

 

Honestly, Monet handled it very well. It was a super open and understanding conversation. I think her point about not being coerced into letting fans determine what should/shouldn’t be on their podcast was fair, but that Bob/Monet/Jacob also need to be more aware of how some episodes might come across to people. She even admitted in saying that they very much could have asked more hard hitting questions, especially as a friend of Todrick’s and for the sake of making the podcast more appealing to people. 

 

The only part I was a little 👀 at was when Monet said she had no idea about some of Todrick’s controversies, but I believe her. Monet addressed the guest speakers really well and she was just pleasant all around. She was open to all the opinions that were presented to her. Even Jacob asked how he could moderate the patreon conversations better, cause he understood that blocking and deleting isn’t the best look. It was a really productive conversation overall.

 

That’s why I STAN Monet, Bob and Jacob. Always class acts who know how to handle controversies rather than avoid them! :clap3: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

 

I can't with these snowflakes typing "T'drick" and "T0drick" to avoid "triggering" someone. Pathetic sjws that I'm embarrassed I'm watching the same show with

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

I can't with these snowflakes typing "T'drick" and "T0drick" to avoid "triggering" someone. Pathetic sjws that I'm embarrassed I'm watching the same show with

Writing it this way is just a joke, pretending it’s a swear word 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Desire said:

I think it is absolutely wild that people are still trying to defend Todrick or going the "give him a second chance route" :deadbanana2: As if he hasn't proved time and time again what a vile disgusting human he is. There's an entire season of CBB (that took place last year) where he exposes himself countless times and shows that he feel no remorse for his actions. But yeah let's keep giving him more chances because poor old Todrick is being called out on his actions. 

He didn’t do anything he can’t redeem himself for. This is not a Sherry Pie situation. :rip: With the amount of faux outrage, you would think he actually harmed somebody. Being morally inept is not a crime.

 

It’s so weird how y’all will just side eye users who aren’t joining the herd. Sure Todrick is problematic, but so are a lot of people….Shangela was just accused of SA for a second time and it’s quiet in her comments section. No one is demanding her to address it. Don’t be selective and then try to throw tomatoes at others for not joining in on the hate train.

 

It’s a pattern with the fan base, you walk on eggshells with certain POC queens until they do something you find inexcusable, then it opens the flood hates for everyone to **** on them. Ie Symoné and her S14 finale look, more recently Lux and her cockiness….the fan base only wants POC who make them feel comfortable and at ease. 

Edited by Big Bad Wolf
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

He didn’t do anything he can’t redeem himself for. This is not a Sherry Pie situation. :rip: With the amount of faux outrage, you would think he actually harmed somebody. Being morally inept is not a crime.

 

It’s so weird how y’all will just side eye users who aren’t joining the herd. Sure Todrick is problematic, but so are a lot of people….Shangela was just accused of SA for a second time and it’s quiet in her comments section. No one is demanding her to address it. Don’t be selective and then try to throw tomatoes at others for not joining in on the hate train.

 

It’s a pattern with the fan base, you walk on eggshells with certain POC queens until they do something you find inexcusable, then it opens the flood hates for everyone to **** on them. Ie Symoné and her S14 finale look, more recently Lux and her cockiness….the fan base only wants POC who make them feel comfortable and at ease. 

You mean, stealing $10,000 from his assistant and sexually harassing him isn't "harming" him? :rip:  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, khalyan said:

You mean, stealing $10,000 from his assistant and sexually harassing him isn't "harming" him? :rip:  

MTE please be ******* for real now :skull: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...