RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Grand Finale Variety Extravaganza

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

They’ve had drag queen merch at target for at least 2 years 

• Replies 42.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

UK4 was so ROTTED all the way around. The worst top 4 of all time if I’m even remembering who it was correctly (pixie? Jonbers :ahh: cheddar and the winner) 

nnn I forgot about Black Peppa who I stanned but completely FLOPPED after the first episode 

The way it’s BAFTA nominated

8 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

The way it’s BAFTA nominated

US seasons have been getting Emmys for years whether they were good or not Idc lol 

UK4 kinda was a rough spot. The cast seemed so strong in the pre-season but nearly everyone consistently flopped.  

2 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

US seasons have been getting Emmys for years whether they were good or not Idc lol 

Drag Race winning editing Emmy’s when it’s probably one of the worst edited reality shows :rip:

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Rigalo said:

UK4 was so ROTTED all the way around. The worst top 4 of all time if I’m even remembering who it was correctly (pixie? Jonbers :ahh: cheddar and the winner) 

nnn I forgot about Black Peppa who I stanned but completely FLOPPED after the first episode 

Just all around worst cast ever lol but Danny is a good winner.  

Im soory but UK4 cast >>> UK3

UK4 suffered hard from bad judging but the queen are good.

Yeah when i think back at UK4 it's the judging that f*cked the season up.

All the good entertaining girls got kicked out one after the other (mind you a lot of them sucked at challenges but their aesthetics were major and they served good tv character) until there was no one interesting besides Danny Beard.

UK4 wasn't THAT bad to me. UK3 was horrid tho.

rihannafan

UK4 was soooo bad omg. Dakota was carrying (and Black Peppa/Cheddar/Sminty to a lesser degree)

Why all this hate to UK4?

I thought it was a great season; much better than 3.

I do agree that we lost some of the best girls in the beginning yet some girls stayed for way too long, and the judging was sometime horrible (I still don't understand what the hell happened with Dakota's makeover challenge), but other it was a good season overall

However the squid game challenge was one of the worst episodes ever on the franchise

the forced uk4 lashings lol... the cast was amazing they just f-ed up with the challenge order. Putting all the comedy/acting challenges in the beginning filtered out the fashion queens. To add to that they eliminated mother Dakota for no reason at all and let poor Peppa get dragged to the finale while flopping every single challenge :bibliahh:. Also Jonbers was too disrespected, she's an incredible queen who served fashion, comedy, tv, acting :clap3:

UK3 and 4 are both trash

idk what happened between S2 and S3 of UK

Danny Beard is an amazing winner though :thing: 

Danny Beard and Cheddar Gorgeous are TWO of the most talented and gorgeously creative queens CAST ON ANY SEASON.

They individually could CLEAR multiple US seasons and snatch the crown with ease.

Sminty too, she is literally serving Future of Drag with her looks, I still am absolutely GOBSMACKED by these high concept looks.

smintyruareyoulook.jpg

8dahme4ewnp91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

smintydropfinalelook.jpg

And you know I cant forget Starlet

f15e0172a27cd91342ed7c5a7fdb0b8bb50f31d9

drag-race-uk-starlet.gif

UK4 is so bad :rip: They should've rejigged the challenge order and done some payola to keep Sminty, Baby and Dakota around longer.

3 hours ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

No one does it like her. :jonny5:

5 minutes ago, Subomie said:

UK4 is so bad :rip: They should've rejigged the challenge order and done some payola to keep Sminty, Baby and Dakota around longer.

Tea. Top 6 should’ve been these 3 along with Danny, Cheddar and Black Peppa. It could’ve been a top tier season. 

Nicky doll might be the luckiest queen ever.

4 hours ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

The reveal was cute but the actual lipsync SUCKED. The nerve of this ***** to serve that on stage after ruining drag race finales for years 

The Drag Me To Dinner cast serves what an All Stars cast should actually serve:jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.