RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Grand Finale Variety Extravaganza

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Brooklyn lost in S11 tho :bunny:

not with her hosting gig and multiple undeserved wins/highs

• Replies 42.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Unoriginal said:

not with her hosting gig and multiple undeserved wins/highs

Meant that the payola'd white queen lost to the superior performer before PiPi also lost in S12 :bunny:

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Meant that the payola'd white queen lost to the superior performer before PiPi also lost in S12 :bunny:

well tea :bunny:

55 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

Just rewatched the EP2 Untucked and you can see her packing Puffer, Tie Dye, Beautiful Nightmare, scrapped Checkered look (?), My Favorite Ball and the wigs for her promo look and the Ripped look. So she defo brought it with herself. Also iirc someone at Roscoe's said that they thought Irene would've been a frontrunner based on her looks alone

wow that sucks for irene :rip:

This season is going to have great replayability 

Just now, aayAlex said:

This season is going to have great replayability 

Thanks to Sasha winning :heart2:

S12 is that girl alongside UK2, the COVID era was something to witness tbh.

Crystal - Jaida - Gigi >>>>>>>>

Lawrence - Bimini - Tayce - Awhora >>>>>>>>>

They should have done longer episodes at the start and shorter at the end, or just less episodes tbh. It started to drag from the f7 onwards

15 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

S12 is that girl alongside UK2, the COVID era was something to witness tbh.

Crystal - Jaida - Gigi >>>>>>>>

Lawrence - Bimini - Tayce - Awhora >>>>>>>>>

UK2 is top 3 best season together with S6 and AS2. 

5 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Mess at Anetra ruining everyones mood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3FMOchtqyQ&ab_channel=VeoWeas

They were all prob waiting for Jaida to come out :bibliahh:

4 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I really thought Sasha was like 50 preshow just cause the way the queens were talking about her :dies:

Spoiler

i thought so too :deadvision:

6 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

I have Goddess stuck in my head tbh. Whew she really had the best song, performance, dance costume, everything. She really turned it the **** OUT.

G-O-D-D-E-S-S

That ***** is a goddess!

:WAP:

I played it like 20 times today :skull:

season 12 was great because the payola was much more controlled. thank god for the cancelled queen, maybe we need 1 per season... but it also had amazing queens, in fact I think it's the only one I can name the entire cast and elim order... 13 couldve been top tier but my god the riggory was ridiculous, 14 was too rainbows toxic positivity and only had like 4 good queens: winner betty, brit old man, jasmine and maddy (also orion if she wasnt a lazy bumb). Kinda funny how Maddy is actually a top tier queen being you know... can't wait to see her stomp on AS 

5 minutes ago, CBC said:

season 12 was great because the payola was much more controlled. thank god for the cancelled queen, maybe we need 1 per season... but it also had amazing queens, in fact I think it's the only one I can name the entire cast and elim order... 13 couldve been top tier but my god the riggory was ridiculous, 14 was too rainbows toxic positivity and only had like 4 good queens: winner betty, brit old man, jasmine and maddy (also orion if she wasnt a lazy bumb). Kinda funny how Maddy is actually a top tier queen being you know... can't wait to see her stomp on AS 

Stan these two legends :giraffe:

s15 couldve been a top tier season if they had eliminated the fodder first: ham anal ist, maury, accent, janax, followed by poppy, robin, and the rest of the episodes wouldve been a blood bath :jonny5:, sg was also too soon, it is a challenge that must always be in the middle of the season to allow just a tiny room for riggory, the mothers to give birth and the flops to fall and fall hard

2 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

Stan these two legends :giraffe:

When these 2 legends go back to AS and pretend to hate each other just to protect each other and be top 2 :clap3:

On 4/16/2023 at 1:19 PM, Love Again said:

I love Bianca but now that Pit Stop is over I can finally say that I didn't like her as a host at all. She is very stale and doesn't engage as much with her guests as Bob, Monét and Trixie were able to do. I really hope Jaida gets the gig for AS8/S16.

Maddy Morphosis would be great

3 hours ago, qurl said:

people who list season 12 as one of the best are not to be trusted …. worms for brains hunnie

Agreed, it had some good queens but between the whack challenges, sh*rry p** and just the weird chemistry between all the queens, it’s a hard one to come back to.

calling mandy morflopsis a legend :rip:

I am so happy we got an amazing season. The last few years have this weird dark energy to them and I'm not quite sure why. 

11>15>12>13>14

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Brooklyn lost in S11 tho :bunny:

Yvie was kinda the payola'd twink of the season tbh 

don't @ me but

the reason new seasons went to **** is because of the ugly ass dark pink wallpapers in the Werk Room :mazen: It looks so busy and hard on the eyes. They should bring back the old, classic design

Play at 9:05 minutes :deadbanana2:

Edited by satellites.™

The 1-2 punch of Ben DeLa throwing and Aquaria/Eureka/Vixen ruined this show for years. It's not even arguable to me.

I think this season was a step in the right direction and I'm glad the girls the mob tried to try stood their ground and gave us entertaining TV while still keeping it light. I don't expect the trend to continue.

The last truly great season was S11 bc the girls all hated each other. The drama was real. All the great seasons have that in common which is why S12 and S14 will always be the worst.

Edited by dumbsparce

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.