RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Who needs to go into the Spoiler thread when the Roscoe's viewing party exists ? :heart:

Please NO ONE posts who they announce as their next guests because it's always a spoiler (they're most likely losing or sometimes winning)

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Plastique Tiara is the most boring guest in the Pit Stop by a long shot and I hope she never comes back ever. Miss thing thinks she can be on this high horse being shady to these girls just because she has idk how many followers on instagram but doesn't have the talent to back it up. Actually, I do hope she comes back for an All Stars season just so she gets eliminated first. She would never move past the talent show since she doesn't have any talent :sistrens:

Wow! This lipsynch was the best of this season so far! Marcia did a fantastic job and went home on an unforgetable way. Well done, Marcia

And Anetra? Ugh! Flawless! But it's just a normal day on her life.

My fave is still Mistress, cause she connects with the GP like no one other, but I feel like Anetra and Sasha are like two atomic bombs fighting against hand granades, so I feel for my beautiful Mistress' future lol.

Still hoping Mistress can win tho. I'm just being realistic.

0corRx5.gif

Bianca tried so hard to get some entertainment out of Plastique

bless her attempts 

Honestly really enjoyed Plastique, her humor was cute and she was honest with her critiques! Bianca really has become such a great host!

Honestly the worst guest this season would have to be Scarlet, but even she wasn't that bad

plastique was prettier on her season. she's doing the same botched attempt at softness that is ruining Naomi Smalls' face right now

2 minutes ago, Femalien said:

plastique was prettier on her season. she's doing the same botched attempt at softness that is ruining Naomi Smalls' face right now

Oh this tea. I couldn’t figure out what was up with her face but it’s the same situation as Naomi for real.

Those girls just don't have the FACE to go out without a couple pounds of makeup, not everybody can be MarSiUS :sorry:

1 hour ago, Femalien said:

like... YOURE A MAN beat that face!

The worst Pit Stop this season is still Jinkx. Just pure unadulterated cringe.

I can’t watch anything with Stinkx in it. Serving LOL SO RANDOM XDDDD :333 humor from 2008.

32 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I can’t watch anything with Stinkx in it. Serving LOL SO RANDOM XDDDD :333 humor from 2008.

yep it's one of the reasons why i just can't stan her

I’m sure I’m late but neither of them deserved to go last night, that was absolutely flawless :jonny4:

2 hours ago, Femalien said:

I’m glad someone else said. Take off the wig and they are literally serving a James Charles soft glam look :toofunny2:

I hate Jinx. I don't get the hype. Never have, never will. Roxxy deserved that season 5 win, and Monet deserved that All Winners win. Truly the most payola'd queen of all time. :sorry:

Y’all know I hate jinx but I actually thought her being so high she could barely function on the pit stop was hilarious 

All the pitstops are cringe and trash being realistic

I can’t remember when was the last time we had a good one 

S12 > S13 > S14 > S15

the show just gets worse every year 

I really appreciate Mistress. She keeps this season alive somehow

I love Jinkx, def one of the best all rounder winners for me

Glad she's enjoying huge success with Chicago on broadway!

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

How I feel

god Plastique SUCKS, Bianca can't even mess with her without her taking it too seriously :skull:

P: "I always find when I paint faster I look prettier"

B: "yeah so you took your time today" 

the cackle I let out and Plastique just looked butthurt :bibliahh:

The thing with comedy queens is that a lot forms of humor have a very short shelf-life. A lot of shticks that were funny ten years ago don’t stay funny forever. Obviously queens like Bianca are still witty, but part of the reasons why comedians always complain about new generations is because they no longer get mileage out of the same old same old. 

I love Bob, but there’s only so many times that I can hear them say “that’s wild” before it’s no longer funny.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.