RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Grand Finale Variety Extravaganza

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

ROXXY AND SHANNEL THE MOTHERS THAT U ARE!!!

Vanjie and Angeria were also very stellar this episode too whew

• Like 2

• Replies 42.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Dylangaga said:

Did I watch the wrong lipsync? Vanjie winning OVER Plastique?!?:deadbanana4:

The Plastique ERASURE is too real! Plastique should have 6 badges and two lipsync wins by now!

:khalyan2:

I hope you're counting the makeover ROBBERY as one of those badges. Actually ludicrous how they handed Roxxxy that win for that JUMP SCARE she gave us on the runway.

Without the rigged makeover win and the badge from Nina, she'd be at 3 badges where she should be.

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 2

35 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

I hope you're counting the makeover ROBBERY as one of those badges. Actually ludicrous how they handed Roxxxy that win for that JUMP SCARE she gave us on the runway.

Without the rigged makeover win and the badge from Nina, she'd be at 3 badges where she should be.

This! Plus the whole lip synch narrative they're trying to push is disgusting. 

The wigs are flat, the mug is diabolical, the silhouette is a back liner, the outfits are cheap. Just a lot of talk. 

Looking at Roxy I now I understand when people say Beyonce is all smoke and mirrors and just wig/ass shaking. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 7

Jorgeous looked amazing, keep that wig color. I was surprised at how much she actually focused on the words compared to how much she normally moves. 

Angeria could have done more with that hair. The most balanced queen. 

Gotmik giving high fashion but horrible choices. 

Plastique, gorgeous as always but needs to change her routine and challenge herself to not drop to the floor or touch her bussy. 

Vanjie a **** but hilarious. She can focus an editing a bit or timing themselves. A firecracker though. 

Nina, a clown. I get she was going for that Shalom Harlow Versace look (which is why Gotmik said they would wear it) but too clownish. 

Shannel, girl move a bit in the finale song. She could have won if she threw away the cape and moved around. Emoting on point though. 

THEE Roxxxy Andrews ate that. Showing these girls what drag truly is  :clap3:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

now we're close to the finale, this season kind of giving AS5

• Like 1

1 hour ago, unino said:

now we're close to the finale, this season kind of giving AS5

Another boring winner like Shea.  Shea is still the most boring winner of all time.  It's hilarious how overrated roxxy is. She's not as good as roxxy as2 and everyone's just blinded by her being part of the  iconic as2 cast. 

The most lazy showing for a winner ever maybe. 

Also was looking at Ms Montrese's IG. 

She's so buff and sexy.  Natural beauty. :gaycat2:
https://www.instagram.com/p/C4CrL87u3oj/?igsh=cGg1aGF3dG5hbjQ3

Edited by terrijoe
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

:clap3:

Why do the girls keep trying to antagonize Angeria?? Is something shady happening behind cameras?

Edited by Spicy Pisces
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Dylangaga said:

Did I watch the wrong lipsync? Vanjie winning OVER Plastique?!?:deadbanana4:

The Plastique ERASURE is too real!

Plastique is a TERRIBLE lipsyncer. All she knows is how to flip her hair, roll around on the floor and mumble the words :suburban:

there's a reason she has bombed every lipsync

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

This episode felt like a real all stars episode. The girls were HUNGRY and they all delivered solid performances. Roxy clearly deserved but Vanjie was my personal favorite. The faces she makes are so unintentionally funny.

Also, I kinda finally saw it for Angeria. Yes her taste is questionable, yes the hip padding was a mess but she finally served some sex and dropped the uncle shtick in the lipsyncs.

Edited by dumbsparce
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, KFC said:

The Roxxxy lashings in social media comments :deadbanana2:

What for? :deadbanana2: I thought the little dragsters would be mothering her up and down after this episode :deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

• Like 2

Roxxxy the LEGEND MOTHER that you are. If this ******* voting twist fukks up her chance of winning....RuPle when I catch you...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Plastique deserves to lose for not wearing lashes 

I can't stand it 

I'm sorry for saying this but Roxxy looks much rougher compared to AS2, both the mugs and the outfits, idk

But she deserves her flower nevertheless

Now Detox should be next!

• Like 9

On 7/13/2024 at 3:21 PM, Hikki said:

I'm sorry for saying this but Roxxy looks much rougher compared to AS2, both the mugs and the outfits, idk

But she deserves her flower nevertheless

Now Detox should be next!

What does her past have to do with her currrent (lackluster) offering in this competition show today? I said this before but Roxy is large. Not a fat shame. She has a large head (large palette) and her facial expressions are exemplified just by her mere presence on stage, especially when you're next to a twig like Jorgeous or Gotmik.  Be real, if this (Roxxxy) was any other girl on a regular season, she'd be gone long ago. Her lips are so overrated by the fandom. It's hilarious.

This season was  designed to clearly favor a roxxy win. Ru is so smart and savvy. She knows a veteran inducted into the hall of fame is good for biz and a brilliant way to bridge the wishy washy standing she has with older queens who feel they've been shunned or forgotten by production.  I've already seen that it has had a positive effect as now Detox admits seeing Roxxxy this season has given her an itch to return to the show.  

Edited by terrijoe
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Roxxxy's AS9 looks:

Orange celestial goddess promo look: SLAY

Red, white & blue cowboy DC press week look: SLAY

Green neon premiere look: SLAY

Entrance look: MEH

Blue signature fragrance look: SLAY

Red monochromatica look: BOOT

Salvador Dali look: SLAY

Black, white & red paint eleganza look: SLAY

Jessica Rabbit look: SLAY

Makeover look: MEH, shouldn't have won

Day to Night blue reveal look: SLAY

Atomic blonde look: BOOT

Widow look with the white dress & axe: BOOT, sorry white dress doesn't give me widow

Lady Cowboy design look: SLAY

Pearls look: very good but not a slay, classic Roxxxy

I think she is turning it with the looks 

Need these 2 legends back on an all stars so that they can get their rightful crowns (IDGAF EVEN IF THEY RIG IT IDC)

• Like 4

The entire top 6 of S5 having crowns would be correct. Best season I fear :khalyan:

• Like 3

MORPHINE ON THIS WEEKS PITSTOP

• Like 1

• Like 3

Am I the only one thinking that lalaparuza was underwhelming? Also, while she was good and the most consistent, I definitely wouldn't say Roxxxy's lipsyncs were that amazing tbh. And I say that as a big fan rooting for her from day one

• Like 3

I'm sorry but THEE Roxxxy Andrews ATE that! I hope she wins this season! It'd be so worthy and imagine if we get a Veterans' All-Stars with Alyssa, Katya, Detox, Tatianna, Raven and many others competing again, how fantastic would that be?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

literally everyone and their mothere (including me) saying plastique would kill a Pussycat song / When I Grow Up and she STILL doesn't know the lyrics. It's shocking tbh

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.