RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Grand Finale Variety Extravaganza

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Plastique beat Vanjie in her lipsync. And I'm not fully sure Shannel did that well to end up final 2. Performing Break Free as if she was on The Phantom Of The Opera :toofunny3:

Rightful outcome though,  Roxxxy is THAT legend :clap3:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 42.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Crown Roxxxy! :WAP:

That was a super fun Lalaparuza :clap3: The lipsyncs were solid and the girls provided fun commentary!

Roxxxyyyyyyy :alexz: Shannel did very well too, she slayed those first two lipsyncs!

The only result I disagreed with was Plastique vs Vanjie. It was close, but I personally would've picked Plastique. Not that it would've changed anything, but yeah...

I also thought Jorgeous and Angie did a really great job against Roxxxy! Obviously they didn't beat her, but they put up a good fight!

• Thanks 4

I think I agreed with all the results. Roxxxy remaining undefeated feels correct. The only one I could've seen going either way was Plastique vs Vanjie. 

if they gonna shangela my queen roxxxy in the finale i am gonna fume!

Roxxxyyyyyy

Yes Vangie did beat Plastique. The latter does too many stripper-like moves throughout her lip syncs that don't match the song. Shannel ha Megami moment. Her silver outfit perfectly matched the first 2 lip syncs she did. Honestly could've gone either way with Nina since I think Nina had a better 2nd half of that song but I'm happy Shannel advanced. Angeria's dance moves got tiring in the final one.

• Like 2

Just in case u missed it

• Like 6

If I were to say that Shannel lipsyncs with a blaccent would you guys think I was crazy?

• Haha 9
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

The way that jorgeous got all her confessionals out of this episode because it was the only episode they could get her fully invested. 🤣🤣

Not the voting twist again. Did we not learn from as3.  😅

plastique was doing too much vanjie served the right energy throughout the performance 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, KFC said:

If I were to say that Shannel lipsyncs with a blaccent would you guys think I was crazy?

That's fierce of ha.

• ATRL Moderator

Every lipsync win was correct. I think this episode cemented Roxxxy as thee season winner as well. She’s been dominating for weeks but this was a powerhouse showcase

• Like 3

ROXXXXXXALLAHHHHHHHHHH

roxxxy andrews burlesque GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Edited by Rigalo

Does jorgeous have plastic surgery 

why doesn't her face move 

Roxxxy :jonny6:

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

Every lipsync win was correct.

Plastique should have won her lip sync.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

53 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Plastique should have won her lip sync.

Plastique is a non event when it comes to lip-synching.

• Like 7

Even as an Angeria stan I thought Mik had her there. Maybe there was something we didn't see?

Both Plastique and Vanjie served sex. Vanjie was more high energy though and Plastique doesn't give enough face during her lip syncs

Nina looks a damn mess LOL. When Mik said she would wear her outfit, honey no. CHOP. Shannel ate her up, served the good old drag you'd see late night at the bar.

ROXXXY mopped that stage (literally) and won..obviously but Jorgeous held her own. I'm glad Roxxxy got a song that's sentimental to her.

Shannel mollywhopped Vanjie, the song is her vibe 100%

Roxxxy ate up that song, the dancing and booty! Ang was...just there. 

The final lip sync was fun, kinda obvious who the winner would be. Miss undefeated! 9-0. 

Lalaparuzas are my favourite competiton but I fear season 16's won't be beat lol.

Did I watch the wrong lipsync? Vanjie winning OVER Plastique?!?:deadbanana4:

The Plastique ERASURE is too real! Plastique should have 6 badges and two lipsync wins by now!

:khalyan2:

• Like 3

Nina's costume reveals are always so CLUNKY! :rip:

• Haha 2

Jorgeous vs. Roxxxy!!:jonny:

4 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Does jorgeous have plastic surgery 

why doesn't her face move 

it has never moved... her face is always blank when she lipsynchs.. that's why she doesn't win as much as the gays want...that being said...she slayed when she did "Morgan"

Roxxxy mothered this episode so ******* hard :WAP::WAP::WAP: crown is hers to lose atp!

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.