RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Grand Finale Variety Extravaganza

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

59 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

All of those are based on an iconic and well known silhouette lol.

Okay and? What's next, all snatch game characters that have been done before are based on iconic and well known people? We know but that doesn't take away that Sasha Colby did it and better, taking away from the initial gag (for me personally) while watching Plasma's runway

• Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 42.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna root for nymphia but the 'banana' is giving me minion facebook humor and its... tough

Edited by N.M.K.
  • Like 7

This is the queer art we need to protect :clap3:

• Like 7

Kinda funny that Megami's best looks are the ones that she has made on the show

Megami looked angry through her whole run includding her lipsync lol

9 hours ago, Mornings said:

They need to stop casting 21 year olds. I need more experienced and seasoned queens who have done rounds in pageants mixed in with some weird firecrackers like the good old days 

Yes it feels most of the cast is not stage ready

45 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

This is the queer art we need to protect :clap3:

Can't wait to see this TALENT live in Amsterdam next month. 

37 minutes ago, Dante said:

I neeed full version of this, the production snapped

rGZM4Tm.gif

The production is really giving Into You tbh 

It might've been cause I smoked a little bit before watching but I thought the episode was GREAT lol I hate musicals in general but I thought everybody did great, Plasma deserved the win but Q was so great as well, I genuinly think no one did that bad and I thought it'd be a 'no one goes home' episode. The runway was spectacular as well. 

Also the lipsync was so good, Mhi’ya turned it at the end but it was very close.

Does anyone else always gets confused between Plasma and Q? I think cause Plasma doesn't suit her name at all, such a weird name for a theatre gay. I'd expect it for a cooky queen like Dawn.

The pitstop is so boring this season, enough with Trixie's friends ugh (Orville looked so hot though)

49 minutes ago, toy soldier. said:

I think cause Plasma doesn't suit her name at all, such a weird name for a theatre gay. I'd expect it for a cooky queen like Dawn.

If she was smart, she could sell her name by saying that she's such a big star that we will be seeing her all over our [plasma] TVs but no, she went ahead with the blood story. Makes zero sense.

3 hours ago, Dante said:

I neeed full version of this, the production snapped

rGZM4Tm.gif

Ooh this was fire! This rusical really was one of the better American ones, idk.

Edited by Ponzi

Super boring guest on the pit stop, once again. We need DRAG QUEENS!

Dawn was such a LOSER this whole episode+Untucked :rip:

The Buzz Lightyear comment sending her spiralling and having her tongue tied and lost for words

Dragging Q for taking 5 weeks to get a win while not having a single win herself

Thinking she's so edgy and anti-establishment for not liking musical theatre

Her having the ugliest runway look by far and still coming for everyone elses

Her giving her unwarranted opinion on Q's performance and then backtracking immediately

Dumb ***** I hate her so ******* much

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

33 minutes ago, KFC said:

Dawn was such a LOSER this whole episode+Untucked :rip:

The Buzz Lightyear comment sending her spiralling and having her tongue tied and lost for words

Dragging Q for taking 5 weeks to get a win while not having a single win herself

Thinking she's so edgy and anti-establishment for not liking musical theatre

Her having the ugliest runway look by far and still coming for everyone elses

Her giving her unwarranted opinion on Q's performance and then backtracking immediately

Dumb ***** I hate her so ******* much

Yawn is so cringe every single episode. Her looks have been mostly mediocre so idk where the confidence comes from (the elf ears)?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, toy soldier. said:

It might've been cause I smoked a little bit before watching but I thought the episode was GREAT lol I hate musicals in general but I thought everybody did great, Plasma deserved the win but Q was so great as well, I genuinly think no one did that bad and I thought it'd be a 'no one goes home' episode. The runway was spectacular as well. 

Also the lipsync was so good, Mhi’ya turned it at the end but it was very close.

Does anyone else always gets confused between Plasma and Q? I think cause Plasma doesn't suit her name at all, such a weird name for a theatre gay. I'd expect it for a cooky queen like Dawn.

The pitstop is so boring this season, enough with Trixie's friends ugh (Orville looked so hot though)

No I thought this too 

plasma and dawn should change names 

3 hours ago, toy soldier. said:

i mean not to be shady but orville could have done w a lil chapstick lol

I think someone fresh needs to host the Pit Stop tbh. We’ve gotten some nice episodes for this season but I’m personally tired of her on there and think they need to give someone new the opportunity. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

I think someone fresh needs to host the Pit Stop tbh. We’ve gotten some nice episodes for this season but I’m personally tired of her on there and think they need to give someone new the opportunity. 

Symone would be an incredible pit stop host - I really don't know why they haven't asked her yet.

I feel bad for the girls with talent that no one likes :rip:

Spoiler

But I don’t really like Q either :bibliahh:

• Haha 3

girl gimme that tea
when I got tеa, I'mma throw shade
I'mma throw shade under that tree

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Yeah I wasn't understanding the Dawn hate before but her ugly personality really came through this ep. :biblio:

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

Yeah I wasn't understanding the Dawn hate before but her ugly personality really came through this ep. :biblio:

So young and so bitter. Sad

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.