RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Grand Finale Variety Extravaganza

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

mhi’ya is for the girls that get it

she perfectly embodied flowers and she delivers comedy effectively when she needs to

I want her to be the first queen to survive lip syncs long enough to make the finale and scalp the lip sync for the crown (a delusional dream but i find her to be such a joy dammit) and gag everyone that doubted the queen of flips 

• Like 9
  • Thumbs Down 3

Sapphira and Plasma truly GAGGED me with their runways this week wow

This was a cute pitstop, maddy and jimbo still remain my faves so far tho

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

wait
I'm gagged at this

Spoiler

and the fact that it was aired on the same day :deadbanana2:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, G.U.Y said:

wait
I'm gagged at this

Hide contents

and the fact that it was aired on the same day :deadbanana2:

I'm kinda sorry for Q 'cause LGD's runway was just next level. She even made these creepy otherworldy grunts that were just ugh, chef's kiss.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

47 minutes ago, Kummercell said:

I'm ok with the pitstop guest not being a RuGirl if they're usual guest judges like Nicole or TS Madison. But Orville and Brittany are just not in RPDR canon, they have no relation to these queens, idc what they think about the episode

Orville was a guest judge on an episode and is a gay country musician. Not saying that I like him on Pit Stop (haven’t seen the episode yet) but at least he’s connected to the series. Britney just didn’t do it for me. I’d prefer to have queens who have competed because we like seeing what these girls have been up to and at least they have some perspective on the challenges. 

I ******* love Sapphira Cristal. The way she was holding herself back from gathering the unbearable twink during the script reading was so relatable.

Edited by dumbsparce
  • Like 2

Plasma ate but the challenges need to be evenly spread tbh 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Plane getting LEFT BEHIND on that runway, new predictions on Top 4.

Megami being delusional af in that runway look. :deadbanana2:

a legend!

I've said this before but does anyone else notice all the edited in slurping, bubbly sounds in Untucked? It is driving me INSANE as someone with misophonia, like I keep twitching everytime. 

• Like 1

I wish corporate gays would stop pushing Orville Peck on us. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Y'all stanning for Plasma doing well in her role, but her lips weren't very well in sync with the words, and it was pretty noticeable tbh.

Loosey LaPUTA did the long ass role last season too, and she actually killed ALL the choreo AND words, yet y'all weren't here for her... and they gave the win to Anetra because she sang a quick lil topical song they gave her.

Huh...

:clack:

Sapphira highkey did the best in the rusical.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 9

3 hours ago, Kummercell said:

I'm ok with the pitstop guest not being a RuGirl if they're usual guest judges like Nicole or TS Madison. But Orville and Brittany are just not in RPDR canon, they have no relation to these queens, idc what they think about the episode

28 minutes ago, Mornings said:

I wish corporate gays would stop pushing Orville Peck on us. 

Orville was the guest judge for last years Rusical so this one I kind of get. I’d prefer to see more queens but a past judge is at least relevant 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

5 hours ago, kataraqueen said:

it's so sad Plasma basically wore Sasha Colby's finale look (but slightly worse), down to the head/body turn at the beginning, because her look was actually really good

The jail cell doors she opened

rupauls-drag-race-season-12-draglicious-

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

This Rusical was brutal to sit through. :rip:

They need to stop casting 21 year olds. I need more experienced and seasoned queens who have done rounds in pageants mixed in with some weird firecrackers like the good old days 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

The jail cell doors she opened

Spoiler

rupauls-drag-race-season-12-draglicious-

Put that in spoiler tags :mazen:

• Haha 1

Can they have the queens record vocals for the rusical? It’s a lot more interesting and gives the judges more to judge on.

Ross praising Megami for having a funny line was annoying. It’s not like she wrote it. Who wins and loses in these types of episodes all depend on who gets which part 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Xunami is literally just hanging out on tv but I don't see anyone questioning wtf she's still doing on a show about TALENTED people. She provides nothing, not even fun messy moments or good runways. Send her home already.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

Xunami is literally just hanging out on tv but I don't see anyone questioning wtf she's still doing on a show about TALENTED people. She provides nothing, not even fun messy moments or good runways. Send her home already.

I guess all of the Moose family gets special treatment and payola on the show.

At last Xunami is watchable and not  a hateful dictator which is admirable coming from that family

• Like 2

All of those are based on an iconic and well known silhouette lol.

thots:

1. i find plasma very very charming and very very annoying. 10/10 would peg

2. planes runway was a massive let down. she outperformed Q tho, not sure why Q is in the top

3. Qs runway was kinda ugly. chop. FAB mug in the challenge tho

4. megami being sad during a flowers lipsynch was f*cking hilarious

5. xunami is TRULY just chilling at WOW studios. having a kii. being hot. delivering questionable performances every now and then. she needs to leave.

6. saphira is just so easy to watch on stage. we love a star

7. banana

• Like 1

I can't believe people think Megami won the lipsync :bibliahh: Myiah gobbled her up with ease lbr now

• Like 5

This riggory :rip:

Plasma deserved her win but second position was absolutely Morphine.

It's so clear that they had a script and put her in the bottom because that's what they expected from her but she was actually Top 2 for me.

The way she out-charmisa'd Sapphira when their group was dancing together. :deadbanana4:

Also, i get very much producer puppet from Adam Shankman, so him giving those weird unfounded critics to Morphine felt fake af.

Everyone did well but yeah, the riggory was being felt this episode.

At least the correct person won !

• Like 2
  • Confused 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.