RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Grand Finale Variety Extravaganza

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

one thing is Plasma really ATE this episode. seriously born to do this and the runway sealed the deal. 

• Like 7

• Replies 42.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

My girl Nymphia having no screen time this episode :rip: Plasma and Sapphira ateeee though.

And ugh, tired of Mhi'ya. The lipsync was not good, sometimes less is more. Megami really should've dropped the sad act and throw the bouquet of flowers once the chorus hit and she would've won.

But honestly, ensemble rusicals don't really work anymore. If you aren't the lead or the 1-2 supporting spotlights, but you basically have 2 lines and are destined to be in the bottom. Like Morphine and Mhi'ya were basically background dancers... 

• Like 3

The top 3 was very correct. Plasma ate that whole thing. Like Michelle said, she left no crumbs. Sapphira was hilarious and Q did well too. This was the top 3 I expected. 

I correctly guessed Mhi’ya and Megami in the bottom but was kind of shocked that morphine was there instead of Xunami. This was a strong Rusical though and I don’t think anyone was terrible. 

• Thanks 1

Am I the only one who didn't care about this challenge? I thought it was really boring. 

Q's look this week was messy and she's giving me Gottmik for me. like i don't really care about her but she does well enough for the production to push her. 

WHILE Plasma really is shining on her own and setting herself up to be a household name in drag scene with her ACTUAL talent and strong point of view :clap3:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Plasma devoured I fear. I’m not really into her as a drag queen but she’s super talented. 

• Like 3

I feel like Megami could have a lot to offer in terms of drag, but she is just so damn insecure. There is nothing worse than an insecure drag queen. Like the whole point of drag is confidence.

• Like 2

Plasma really ate that! Weaponized that BFA to good use.

Not sure about Q being in the Top though. I thought Plane was more memorable.

Which producer is Xunami sleeping with?! Her energy level was visibly not on par with Plane's. She should've been in the bottom over Morphine. Heck, even Megami who actually did ok. Her lipsync though... literally proving that she's the Eeyore of Drag. Flowers is such a happy song :deadbanana2:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Everyone spent a good COIN on this runway I'm so shocked and how good they looked. Dawn probably had the least exciting outfit but her hair and makeup >>>>

Q shouldn't have been in the top and Morphine shouldn't have been in the bottom :michael:

Nymphia should've been in the bottom 3 but they got the bottom 2 right (even though Megami was great and Mhiya was the only one who did ok in the challenge)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Am I the only one who didn't care about this challenge? I thought it was really boring. 

same, I skipped half of the episode :ducky:

I also find Plasma so exhausting, she gets so irritating to me... she deserved the win though

anyways Snatch Game next week yay 

ugh the lipsync was disgusting.

myiah was serving june jambalaya, if she was competing against anyone but megaş, it was the perfect time to send her home.

queen of flips does not even giving good lipsyncs to us, what’s her purpose to stay in the competition

• Like 1

Xunami being happy that she can serve another look next week :deadbanana4: like gurl you were the ugliest this week, where does this delusion come from? :toofunny2:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Whoever is adding the slurping sound to the Untucked episodes needs to go to prison

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, unino said:

Q's look this week was messy and she's giving me Gottmik for me. like i don't really care about her but she does well enough for the production to push her. 

WHILE Plasma really is shining on her own and setting herself up to be a household name in drag scene with her ACTUAL talent and strong point of view :clap3:

Oh wow she devoured this picture too  :soda:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bewitched said:
  Hide contents

Like truly I’m baffled like what did Morphine have over Megami?! 

more confessionals

production like her better, ru 2

Y'all... with peace and love... we lost Mirage and Amanda who both make great TV, meanwhile Xunami is just sort of hanging out, tagging along. :rip:

Like they show her maaaaybe once an episode. :dies:

• Haha 1

Sapphira, Plane, Plasma, Q and Nymphia are my dream top 5

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

now that Dawn won't be a real contender, i'm focusing on Q :gaycat5:

The runway quality was lowkey All Star material this week :jonny6: 

Plasma won fair and square. I saw a lot of Bendela in her in the episode and she killed it.

I think the judging war fair.

The shocker this week was Nymphia being irrelevant. Girl needs to step up her ***** again. I lowkey expected her to be bottom 3 because she literally flatlined. Her performance was quite one note. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Im in the middle of the episode and can i just say that Plasma is so annoying that i can't stand her like AT ALL ?

• Like 1

Plasma :heart::heart::heart: I'm over finding her annoying. Now I've got a full-on crush on her lol.

What's up with Nymphia getting no confessionals this week? I'm getting worried.

Runway was amazing amazing. Sapphira and Plasma ate that and the rusical. Q's look was great but I'd just seen La Grande Dame's a few hours earlier, and that left an impression on me

Sad about Megami. Xunami deserved.

• Like 3

wow what a runway! exceptional all around

really need mhiya gone asap. she's bringing nothing to the challenges. how can we get rid of her if it wasn't this lip sync? megami had the opportunity right there but just didn't take it far enough... like throw that bouquet mama!

megami wasn't going much further but i feel like she had more to give than she showed so it was a bit sad to see her go - she was kind of at 75% even at her best. xunami needs to go soon because she's just boring and low energy. mophine is nearly overdue an exit now. 

once this filler is gone i think there is a really strong and diverse cast left 

The way the storyline focused on Sapphira being back on track after the immunity potion bit the week before is making me think she‘s gonna win next week. 

& i see a LOT of these girlies struggling with snatch game :rip: 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Im in the middle of the episode and can i just say that Plasma is so annoying that i can't stand her like AT ALL ?

I never really understood drag race fans who HATED queens with a passion before Plasma

I legit can't even finish a single episode this season bc I get FURIOUS every time she's on screen, easily the most obnoxious reality show contestant ever

• Haha 3
  • Confused 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

Not Melissa McCarthy bringing the human out of Mhi'yah :rip:

Finally Megami is gone. Could not stand her crying every single episode and bringing the energy down.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.