RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Grand Finale Variety Extravaganza

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Saphira and Xunami are serving Lilamon and Rosemon 

• Replies 42.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

We got 2 stilt looks from Q and La Grande Dame today lmao

Edited by Almodusa
  • Like 5

Spoiler

“Like she walked back and forth with a ******* rug”

Megami PLEASE :ahh:

• Haha 8

Mess. I don’t know how Xunami was saved 

she was overshadowed by Plane 

• Thanks 1

Oh the producers hate Q :deadbanana: adding another queen questioning praise from a judge immediately after it's given? :deadbanana4:

• Haha 2

morphine in the bottom when xunami missed a couple of her words ... 

anyways sapphira and plasma CLEARED

• Thanks 1

Ru's face when Mhi'ya removed her shoes :deadbanana2:

Spoiler

Megami had a better runway & did better in the challenge like wtf was she bottom 2

Like truly I’m baffled like what did Morphine have over Megami?! 

Production can kiss my ass!

• Thanks 1

That lipsync was.. :skull:  arguably could have been a double sashay.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, DevonRoars said:

Zaldy what happened??

between all the seasons ru is on, she has to do like 70+ looks for ru a year omg let a girl have a chop or 2!!

• Like 5

this was an INSANE runway :jonny5: closest to a boot was xunami but she wasn't even THAT bad

also rlly good challenge performances and judging imo, i guessed it perfectly correct :clap3:i like megami + feel like she didn't rlly get her flowers (:keir:) for this run, but her leaving now is warranted

• Like 1

I don't know if this is controversial, but Sapphira was a star despite having a smaller role. She really stood out and even outshone Plasma whenever they had scenes together. Plasma was predictably good and held her own throughout the entire Rusical, but the role being so major played a part in her win, in my opinion. She was still very consistent. I guess I just enjoy when contestants manage to stand out in secondary roles.

I'm at least glad Plasma had her best runway of the season this week, though. If she had won with a bad runway, it would have been debatable. The top 3 did very well this week.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

I know y’all hate her but Plasma f*cking ATE that and left absolutely no crumbs :clap3:

• Like 6

Dawn in this Untucked :rip:

The way she always throws sly comments and absolutely cannot stand on her words as soon as she's confronted... annoying coward ***** :rip:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I’m glad Magami is clocking xunami and q 

• Like 3

next week is snatch game and the preview is making me nervous for nymphia based on that small edit ... 

1 hour ago, Edge Of Glory said:

between all the seasons ru is on, she has to do like 70+ looks for ru a year omg let a girl have a chop or 2!!

I don’t think Zaldi does EVERY look Ru wears. I know she’s worn other designers before. It’s possible Zaldi might outsource some of it?

What a good ass rusical tbh :clap3:

plasma deserved her win for being the only one to know the reference lol but also would have been fine with Sapphira taking it 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.