RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Grand Finale Variety Extravaganza

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

16 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

need a fashion season of RPDR with Nymphia, Jaida, Raja, Violet, Roxxxy, etc.

So glad you included Roxxxy in this list because I feel she doesn't always get recognised as the runway icon she is

• Like 6

• Replies 42.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Roxxxy is the best queen to ever grace the show and the fact that J*nkx has two crowns and she doesn't even have one is a travesty :mazen:

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

19 minutes ago, KFC said:

Roxxxy is the best queen to ever grace the show and the fact that J*nkx has two crowns and she doesn't even have one is a travesty :mazen:

Don’t fret, darling. Winning drag race is a matter of strategy, specific skill, and some luck. It truly doesn’t gauge the overall C.U.N.T. of a queen

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Now girl you can not like her persona and/or outfits, but I think it's undeniable that she's polished af, her mug is beat her padding is among the best we've seen across all versions of the franchise. That's good drag in my book.

She’s polished as hell. I just don’t get excited by her drag.

3 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Also, for those who don't watch Roscoe's, it was revealed that Jane was in the audience the night that Amanda was there and dragged her for filth but didn't speak once, actually refused when asked to in order to not outshine Amanda. That's very classy tbh.

so if you watch Hey Queen with ATM, she gives tea on their relationship. And she also narrows down PJ perfectly saying she wanted to be the villain which is respectable but she was completely void of creativity, charisma and humor when doing so. So if you don’t have the audience on your side then you just look like a douche.

and I personally think PJ came for Amanda for her looks before getting a read on how charismatic and popular amongst the other queens she was. But it was too late to back track or switch up- so she doubled down and made herself look even more foolish. 

2 hours ago, Subomie said:

Nymphia is still very much competing, hunty

ohmygodisthatmarina.gif

Iktr! I am happily able to back the winner of s16 now that ATM so graciously made space for her.

i really wanted to root for Xunami going into this, loved the afro-latino representation and her being Kandy's daughter but her performance has been so underwhelming so far... hated her entrance look, thought her talent show was boring, probably belonged to be in the bottom last episode, and has faded to the background

hoping she can have a comeback but the most i see of her on the show are in confessionals 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, brenda-walsh said:

i really wanted to root for Xunami going into this, loved the afro-latino representation and her being Kandy's daughter but her performance has been so underwhelming so far... hated her entrance look, thought her talent show was boring, probably belonged to be in the bottom last episode, and has faded to the background

hoping she can have a comeback but the most i see of her on the show are in confessionals 

I keep forgetting she's there until a talking head pops up or she walks on the runway. She's a big personality in interviews pre season but I agree she's in the background. :toofunny3:

• Like 2

I never really realized how bad it actually was but looking back… clock that tea 

• Haha 1

Q kinda my least favorite queen this season now. There’s something I don’t really like about her…

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

52 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I never really realized how bad it actually was but looking back… clock that tea 

Some handsome men make pretty queens but she is NOT one of them :priceless:

Is it true Plane Jane was featured on Madonna's Celebration tour?

1 minute ago, DivaDown said:

Is it true Plane Jane was featured on Madonna's Celebration tour?

Yeah

Plane is CARRYING this season, the way I went from PJ defender during her controversy, OPJH at the start of the season, to signing up for my PJ stan card… we love a character arc!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, xrosup said:

Yeah

Ummm... so I'm guessing these Queens are gonna be high placing this season. Madonna don't f*** with losers... 

• Haha 1

Why did Sapphira's doll eat Sapphira's ass up?!?:dies:

Edited by Dylangaga
  • Haha 1

am i the only one that hates plasma's makeup? there's something so off putting about her face every time 

• Thanks 3

This is pretty solid 

Mhi'ya's doll not having the same outfit as her :rip: 

Mi'Yah reading that doll description like she's being held hostage :rip:

• Haha 7

Just now, Dylangaga said:

Mi'Yah reading that doll description like she's being held hostage :rip:

Everyone said that here, too :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.